Helps fights off all kinds of problems

Posted by Reviewer1674845 on Mar 28, 2007

I used to take a variety of herbs and vitamins when I felt a cold coming on, but now I use this single product instead. It’s easy to get sick when traveling, so I always carry this product, Xlear nasal wash, and Hyland’s homeopathic sore throat tablets. Those usually take care of it but if not, I take olive leaf extract with at least 18% oleuropein.

Review of DefensePlus

Posted by Reviewer2167406 on Oct 15, 2008

I am very happy with the results of this product. I purchased it due to a minor sinus infection, which the product helped to relieve in a short period of time. I plan on continuing to take the product daily to prevent colds, flus, and any possible sinuse infections.

very potent

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jan 11, 2008

I use it whenever I feel I need to boost my immune systems, like get a cold, sore throat, even lyme disease... cuz don't want to mess up with antibiotics. It is so potent and And it shows effectiveness within a couple days. Great product.

Works like a charm!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on May 19, 2008

I love this stuff. It combines the antibiotic effect of grapefruit seed extract with other great immune boosters. I take this at the first sign of any illness. It is great to take as preventative as well. I will keep this in my medicine cabinet for sure.

My Flu defense

Posted by Reviewer3308690 on Mar 27, 2009

I love this stuff. I take it the moment I start to feel something coming on and wham! its gone. Since I have started taking this product several years ago I have been able to avoid all of the illnesses that I am exposed to in the healthcare field. Even when everyone around me is sick I sail thru it with no problems. The only time I have gotten sick in the past year was when I had run out of this awesome product.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2201914 on Mar 23, 2010

My daughter and I both use this product in place of antibiotics in several cases. She and I both are diagnosed with a anti-immune disorder, and the use of antibiotics cause us more trouble than help, so we have been using GPS for years, at the first sign of any infection. I would greatly recommend this product.

Great Weapon Against Colds and Flu

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 24, 2009

This product should be in every home, especially during cold and flu season. Helps build immunity to many seasonal "nasties" out there. We can use all the help we can get when it comes to fighting off illness, and this is one of the absolute best products for this purpose. Highly recommended.

Wow! Keeps sickness away.

Posted by 52NewYou on Feb 09, 2010

I believe that we have stayed clear of being sick this winter, because of these vitamins.

Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2386263 on Oct 11, 2011

This is a great product. I am a mother of several children, and after this product was recommended by several other "mom" friends, I bought this, and it does seem to help to help defend the family during flu season!

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE), 90 Vegan Tablets (

Posted by Reviewer1046347 on Nov 02, 2011

These tablets were purchased on behalf of my son at the request of his naturopath. So I cannot give a personal review as such. But from what my son tells me he has been feeling much better in health since taking these tablets. It has strengthened his immune system. The only small complaint I have is that the dispatch time is slow to Australia.