Helps fights off all kinds of problems

Posted by Reviewer1674845 on Mar 28, 2007

I used to take a variety of herbs and vitamins when I felt a cold coming on, but now I use this single product instead. It’s easy to get sick when traveling, so I always carry this product, Xlear nasal wash, and Hyland’s homeopathic sore throat tablets. Those usually take care of it but if not, I take olive leaf extract with at least 18% oleuropein.

Review of DefensePlus

Posted by Reviewer2167406 on Oct 15, 2008

I am very happy with the results of this product. I purchased it due to a minor sinus infection, which the product helped to relieve in a short period of time. I plan on continuing to take the product daily to prevent colds, flus, and any possible sinuse infections.

very potent

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jan 11, 2008

I use it whenever I feel I need to boost my immune systems, like get a cold, sore throat, even lyme disease... cuz don't want to mess up with antibiotics. It is so potent and And it shows effectiveness within a couple days. Great product.

Works like a charm!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on May 19, 2008

I love this stuff. It combines the antibiotic effect of grapefruit seed extract with other great immune boosters. I take this at the first sign of any illness. It is great to take as preventative as well. I will keep this in my medicine cabinet for sure.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2201914 on Mar 23, 2010

My daughter and I both use this product in place of antibiotics in several cases. She and I both are diagnosed with a anti-immune disorder, and the use of antibiotics cause us more trouble than help, so we have been using GPS for years, at the first sign of any infection. I would greatly recommend this product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2379588 on Feb 24, 2009

Great Product I take this at the first sign of any cold or flu. I believe it reduces the severity and time for recovery of illness.

My Flu defense

Posted by Reviewer3308690 on Mar 27, 2009

I love this stuff. I take it the moment I start to feel something coming on and wham! its gone. Since I have started taking this product several years ago I have been able to avoid all of the illnesses that I am exposed to in the healthcare field. Even when everyone around me is sick I sail thru it with no problems. The only time I have gotten sick in the past year was when I had run out of this awesome product.

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1453499 on Jun 15, 2009

This product is effective and I am hooked on it. I feel certain that it keeps me from getting sick. I have not had any colds or flus in a couple of years since taking this product. I recommend it highly.

wouln't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer3088391 on Feb 14, 2011

This is a must have during cold and flu season. I had a school teacher friend tell me that she took one a day and even though her students were out sick a lot, she would never get sick. I tried taking it that way, and feel it is much more effective to only start taking it when you feel something coming on, rather than daily as a preventative. The trick it to start taking it when you know you are coming down with something...at the first hint of sinus pressure, sore throat, stuffy nose, body aches, whatever. And then you hit it hard! Take 4 a day until you feel perfectly fine, then a day or two after that. Taking one or two here and there won't do anything, but if you faithfully take 4 a day, your sickness will never fully develop, or be measuably more mild than everyone else. This has proven itself time and time again in my household of 5 kids and two adults. Everyone else will be missing school and work due to severe colds every year, but I never get sick, or get it very mildly for only a day. My hubby swears up and down that natural medicines are a crock, but always gets mad at me when I point out to him that if he'd take this stuff, he's have no more sick days in bed!

DefensePlus WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Sep 24, 2009

Love this product and plan on keeping them in stock at home and when I go on trips. As soon as I feel my temperature rising I immediately take this and within a couple of hours I'm back to normal. I was watering my fruit trees yesterday evening and mosquitoes bit me in my arms and hand but the bites were not as itchy and went away within 2 hour!! This maybe because of Defense plus however I am also taking other high antioxidants and immune building herbs so can't say for sure. It feels good to know I have these on hand. This is also better than the plain GSE capsules but the liquid GSE is good to use for cuts or sore throat!!