NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg Grapefruit Seed Extract, 90 Vegan Tablets

My Flu defense

Posted by Reviewer3308690 on Mar 27, 2009

I love this stuff. I take it the moment I start to feel something coming on and wham! its gone. Since I have started taking this product several years ago I have been able to avoid all of the illnesses that I am exposed to in the healthcare field. Even when everyone around me is sick I sail thru it with no problems. The only time I have gotten sick in the past year was when I had run out of this awesome product.

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1453499 on Jun 15, 2009

This product is effective and I am hooked on it. I feel certain that it keeps me from getting sick. I have not had any colds or flus in a couple of years since taking this product. I recommend it highly.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2201914 on Mar 23, 2010

My daughter and I both use this product in place of antibiotics in several cases. She and I both are diagnosed with a anti-immune disorder, and the use of antibiotics cause us more trouble than help, so we have been using GPS for years, at the first sign of any infection. I would greatly recommend this product.

wouln't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer3088391 on Feb 14, 2011

This is a must have during cold and flu season. I had a school teacher friend tell me that she took one a day and even though her students were out sick a lot, she would never get sick. I tried taking it that way, and feel it is much more effective to only start taking it when you feel something coming on, rather than daily as a preventative. The trick it to start taking it when you know you are coming down with something...at the first hint of sinus pressure, sore throat, stuffy nose, body aches, whatever. And then you hit it hard! Take 4 a day until you feel perfectly fine, then a day or two after that. Taking one or two here and there won't do anything, but if you faithfully take 4 a day, your sickness will never fully develop, or be measuably more mild than everyone else. This has proven itself time and time again in my household of 5 kids and two adults. Everyone else will be missing school and work due to severe colds every year, but I never get sick, or get it very mildly for only a day. My hubby swears up and down that natural medicines are a crock, but always gets mad at me when I point out to him that if he'd take this stuff, he's have no more sick days in bed!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jun 01, 2008

We used to only use this to cut down on the length of our colds and flus (works wonders!) but tried it recently for seasonal allergies and it helped a lot! Whenever I have an ailment, I try taking this for a few days and see if I get any relief - it's a wonderful catch-all for infections of any kind.