DefensePlus WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Sep 24, 2009

Love this product and plan on keeping them in stock at home and when I go on trips. As soon as I feel my temperature rising I immediately take this and within a couple of hours I'm back to normal. I was watering my fruit trees yesterday evening and mosquitoes bit me in my arms and hand but the bites were not as itchy and went away within 2 hour!! This maybe because of Defense plus however I am also taking other high antioxidants and immune building herbs so can't say for sure. It feels good to know I have these on hand. This is also better than the plain GSE capsules but the liquid GSE is good to use for cuts or sore throat!!

Great Weapon Against Colds and Flu

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 24, 2009

This product should be in every home, especially during cold and flu season. Helps build immunity to many seasonal "nasties" out there. We can use all the help we can get when it comes to fighting off illness, and this is one of the absolute best products for this purpose. Highly recommended.

good

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

great antifungal

Flu season life saver!

Posted by Reviewer1745273 on Jan 12, 2013

We take this 4 times a day at the onset of any infection and take it for at least a week after all signs of infection are gone. Stock up now!!

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1259248 on Dec 26, 2011

Very gooD!!!!

Infection killer

Posted by Reviewer1326019 on Jan 25, 2012

This is even better than the Grapfruit Seed Extract for killing infections.

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE), 90 Vegan Tablets (

Posted by Reviewer1046347 on Nov 02, 2011

These tablets were purchased on behalf of my son at the request of his naturopath. So I cannot give a personal review as such. But from what my son tells me he has been feeling much better in health since taking these tablets. It has strengthened his immune system. The only small complaint I have is that the dispatch time is slow to Australia.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1067600 on Mar 22, 2009

I take this when I feel I am starting to catch a cold or just starting to feel sick. It works like a charm. I start to feel better the next day or avoid cathching the cold.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jan 11, 2012

I use this product when everyone starts taking flu shots. The minute I notice my system getting sore throat or sniffles, I start taking, Also use for if a urinary tract infection is starting. Great Product!

Great Product Best Price on the web for it

Posted by 5544648557022893875 on May 11, 2016

I have been using this product for about 5 years. It works great during allergy season. My 8 year old who sufferers severely from pollen uses this product (1 tablet grounded with honey) to prevent her from wheezing. It also works well at the first sign of an illness such as "cold", it helps to nip it in the bud or reduce the healing time. Herbal first aid for me. Love it. iherb.com prices cant be beat so far and I am grateful for finding this site. Thanks again.