DefensePlus WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Sep 24, 2009

Love this product and plan on keeping them in stock at home and when I go on trips. As soon as I feel my temperature rising I immediately take this and within a couple of hours I'm back to normal. I was watering my fruit trees yesterday evening and mosquitoes bit me in my arms and hand but the bites were not as itchy and went away within 2 hour!! This maybe because of Defense plus however I am also taking other high antioxidants and immune building herbs so can't say for sure. It feels good to know I have these on hand. This is also better than the plain GSE capsules but the liquid GSE is good to use for cuts or sore throat!!

Immunity- Defenxe Plus

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Sep 17, 2008

Really good product to have around during cold and flu season. We use it and do not get sick very often.

Love IT!

Posted by Reviewer2661389 on Nov 30, 2007

This product is wonderful! My husband and I have been taking it to offset a cold when we feel it coming on for over a year now and it works great! The sooner you start taking it the better. It's not to say you'll never catch a cold, but it helps you get over it so much quicker and less painfully. We don't even take it for the full 15 days...once your feeling better you can stop!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1281347 on Dec 18, 2007

We have used this as an immune booster for years now. Each time we begin to feel the itchy throat that indicates the onset of a virus, we begin the dosage, and rarely does a virus get very far...It is safe for children too, so if you can get a little one to swallow them (you might have to break them in half) you can avoid a lot of respiratory viruses.

Barb

Posted by Reviewer1874694 on Jan 18, 2008

I really like only having to take one at a time. At first I was concerned because they weren't capsuls, but really like them.

best defense is great!!

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Mar 19, 2009

wonderful combination of great healing natural remedies

Minimize your colds

Posted by Reviewer1834980 on May 17, 2011

This is great to take if you just feel as though you may be on the verge of sickness. If you do have a cold, it will also help to shorten your down time. Great product!

A must have

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Jun 19, 2011

This works great if you take it at first signs of something coming on. Great deal with iherb's reasonable prices and shipping rates plus speedy delivery.

great for spots

Posted by Reviewer1141242 on Jun 30, 2011

This stuff here is great for any kind of spots it makes them vanish in no time better than antibiotics.

Best Defense out there...

Posted by Reviewer2144244 on Aug 30, 2011

When those we work around or know are ill, we start the defense program. This is the first thing we use at that time. If your co-workers look ill or sneeze alot, you should be taking this... it works!!