I can't live without this product and recommend highly to others!

Posted by 4700982079913000751 on Jun 15, 2012

Always on the sign of an illness I start this up and it makes a huge difference!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Jun 20, 2012

Recommend this to all, and since I have been taking it have had no ills this winter. Can't find similar product in Australia so recommend to all Aussies to try. Very good price too.

good

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

great antifungal

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus

Posted by 4764242757060442474 on Aug 18, 2015

It really helps! Strong stuff to fight Candida!

Lorie

Posted by Reviewer1002441 on May 01, 2008

Superb! This tackles sinus & flu , won't be without it!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jun 01, 2008

We used to only use this to cut down on the length of our colds and flus (works wonders!) but tried it recently for seasonal allergies and it helped a lot! Whenever I have an ailment, I try taking this for a few days and see if I get any relief - it's a wonderful catch-all for infections of any kind.

Immunity- Defenxe Plus

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Sep 17, 2008

Really good product to have around during cold and flu season. We use it and do not get sick very often.

great

Posted by Reviewer1158197 on Mar 16, 2008

great product

Love IT!

Posted by Reviewer2661389 on Nov 30, 2007

This product is wonderful! My husband and I have been taking it to offset a cold when we feel it coming on for over a year now and it works great! The sooner you start taking it the better. It's not to say you'll never catch a cold, but it helps you get over it so much quicker and less painfully. We don't even take it for the full 15 days...once your feeling better you can stop!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1281347 on Dec 18, 2007

We have used this as an immune booster for years now. Each time we begin to feel the itchy throat that indicates the onset of a virus, we begin the dosage, and rarely does a virus get very far...It is safe for children too, so if you can get a little one to swallow them (you might have to break them in half) you can avoid a lot of respiratory viruses.