New To iHerb?

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg Grapefruit Seed Extract, 90 Vegan Tablets

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jan 11, 2012

I use this product when everyone starts taking flu shots. The minute I notice my system getting sore throat or sniffles, I start taking, Also use for if a urinary tract infection is starting. Great Product!

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1453499 on Jun 15, 2009

This product is effective and I am hooked on it. I feel certain that it keeps me from getting sick. I have not had any colds or flus in a couple of years since taking this product. I recommend it highly.

Happy to find this product on your site

Posted by Reviewer3034738 on Sep 18, 2009

Great product for your immune system. Has kept my daughters and I healthy and free of sickness since we started. Now to find it at this website and the better price than the 1 store in town that carries this - life is good.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1067600 on Mar 22, 2009

I take this when I feel I am starting to catch a cold or just starting to feel sick. It works like a charm. I start to feel better the next day or avoid cathching the cold.

Great Weapon Against Colds and Flu

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 24, 2009

This product should be in every home, especially during cold and flu season. Helps build immunity to many seasonal "nasties" out there. We can use all the help we can get when it comes to fighting off illness, and this is one of the absolute best products for this purpose. Highly recommended.