Take one a day and have good luck

Posted by 4890990185520892971 on Jun 11, 2012

I can't say that since I've been taking this stuff I get x amount fewer colds than before, but I'm on my second bottle and seem to have been in pretty good shape. I like that I only have to take one a day too. The pill isn't very large either.

great!

Posted by Reviewer3028235 on Mar 14, 2010

very helpful as we start to feel our immunity going down - at the first sign of a cold, we start this and it usually keeps us from getting sick or shortens the lifespan of a cold.

Helps support the body's immune system.

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Apr 16, 2012

I used to always get sick whenever I got on an airplane. Now I take Defense Plus, literally as a defense ... to boost my immune system whenever my body is going to be stressed either physically or mentally. I start taking it a week before a trip/stressor or as soon as I realize my immune system needs an extra boost and take for about 2 weeks. I haven not gotten sick after a flight since taking this. The ingredients in this product are excellent and really compliment each other for maximum effectiveness.

Defense Plus

Posted by Reviewer2446994 on Nov 15, 2011

Have used for a longtime and this product keeps my immune system at the level I need to ward off dis-ease like common colds, etc. And I double up on it for three days if I feel anything trying to come on.

happy

Posted by Reviewer2634784 on Apr 03, 2012

very happy with this purchase but have not taken them long enough to really rate them on a long term basis

A great weapon against colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer2684462 on Jan 30, 2012

This product works for our family. At the first sign of sore throat or sniffles we start taking this and usually the symptoms promptly go away. Also, when people around us are ill we take this every day to avoid getting sick and it works most of the time. On those occasions when the illness does start to develop, symptoms do not last as long as what others around us experience. It works for us, so we will keep using it to keep ourselves healthy.

Kick out the cold

Posted by Reviewer2689946 on Sep 12, 2010

I've used it to fend off colds and to speed recovery time when I do get them. This stuff works.

super

Posted by 5518264722691557754 on Nov 03, 2013

I feel better thanks

Barb

Posted by Reviewer1874694 on Jan 18, 2008

I really like only having to take one at a time. At first I was concerned because they weren't capsuls, but really like them.

Nutribiotics DefensePlus

Posted by KiMaLi on Jun 29, 2013

This is the maximum strength variety. It contains Echinacea, Astragalus, Vitamin C, mushroom extracts, Goldenseal and ginger root. Comes from a bacteria free environment. This unique formula has been proven highly effective as a nutritional support for individuals with certain health concerns. This product is not tested on animals. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button.