Thanks, now I'm DEAF

Posted by thesmellofsand on Apr 25, 2014

Tried this a couple of times for a stuffy ear; did nothing. Just tried it again, soon thereafter I experienced tinnitus in various forms, and now I am COMPLETELY DEAF in my left ear. Good thing I didn't do the other ear. I hope this will go away shortly and by itself. As someone with visual issues, losing my hearing is unacceptable, not to mention that it's freaking me out. I don't know whether this is a common issue with ear drops, but this is very disconcerting. I will try some home remedies and see if that resolves it. Update 25-04-14 (2 months later): Today I was diagnosed with idiopathic sudden unilateral sensorineural hearing loss by an ENT specialist. MRI and blood tests came up clean, my tympanum is intact, there's no fluid behind my ears. I am left with still this deafness resultant from using the eardrops, and vertigo, and my prognosis is that it is unlikely I will ever recover my hearing. Don't get me wrong; iHerb is great, but this product is clearly not, and potentially ototoxic it seems.

1 star

Posted by Reviewer2883798 on Jul 09, 2010

Does not work for me. The ringing comes from internally where apparently the drops are not reaching. I am very dissapointed. If you can help with this, I would appreciate it very much.

Useless

Posted by Reviewer1064980 on Feb 19, 2011

Did not do anything for my problem, it acually got worse so I only used it a few times and threw it out.

Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer2316976 on Apr 18, 2014

I have itchy ears from prolong usage of ear plugs. Have tried olive oil eardrops and virgin coconut oil but nothing does the job for me. Neither did this ear drops solve my problem.

Don`t like it

Posted by 5756556728243883505 on Feb 09, 2014

texture is dense, and leave me plugged ear, I do not like

Works Fast!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Dec 29, 2011

this works fast for controlling chronic swimmer's ear.