Dog Drops

Posted by Reviewer1960983 on Jun 27, 2009

I bought this for my Golden Retriever. He has a lot of earwax, washing out his ears every week with Epiotic makes them dry and he scratches them, which makes them red and inflamed (and I become enemy #1!). I put a couple of these drops on a cotton ball and wipe the outside flaps of his ears every other or so day and he falls asleep when I'm doing it instead of running and cowering.

Good product - a little hard to apply

Posted by Reviewer1542595 on Jan 20, 2010

The product feels very good in the ears and seems to do it's work. It's just very hard to tell when the 3 drops have dropped and you have to squeeze real hard to get something out of it. Better if someone can do it for you.

Very soothing

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Jan 06, 2010

Very good result. Helped my itchy ears. A little viscous to apply. I had to increse the diameter of the hole.

Good for earache.

Posted by Reviewer1634009 on Dec 22, 2009

Good for earache.

Good!

Posted by Heidis on Aug 01, 2011

Thick and moisturising. At the same time it helps to our longtime earinfektion in our 6-year old dog. We have tried so many drugs already.

Works, but sorta messy

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

I had both an outer ear fungal infection (which resulted from previous antibiotic use for a bacterial infection) plus eustachian tube inflammation in one ear. This stuff brought me relief on both counts within a day or so. It's sticky/gooey due to the glycerine, and you might find sticky glycerine working its way out of your ear mid-day at work. The messiness wasn't a deal breaker, but I read that sometimes grapefruit seed extract is contaminated with pharmaceutical-style antibiotics, so I wasn't comfortable using this for an extended period. (I know nothing about whether the grapefruit seed extract in this is pure; I simply can't tell and am only being cautious.) While this is great for an acute situation, I found that using vinegar and alcohol twice a day (granted, for a much longer period in my case) also worked.

So Warm!

Posted by LoveLife on Sep 29, 2012

Must be a really nice stuff for people suffering from acute otitis. Makes the ear really warm. However, it did not soothe my itchy ears and did not slow down the overproduction of wax as was promised.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Oct 27, 2013

Worked very well for ear fungus. The only drawback is that it contains tea tree oil so can not be used with homeopathics.

effective in curbing ear infections

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Jun 08, 2014

I used to suffer ear infections almost daily due to my near horizontal ear canal both sides and debris just wouldn't drain out like most ears do. After administering these ear drops, I do notice a drastic drop in recurring infections. As for tinnitus which bothers me more, I still have it (born with it) and can't vouch its effectiveness for this aspect.

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Apr 20, 2015

I am using these drops as I have developed itchy and wet ears. They seem to help a bit. I have been using them for about 2 weeks now, the problem is not solved though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »