For the dogs

Posted by Reviewer2192154 on Sep 26, 2008

I bought this for my dogs who get constant ear infections i believe due to their big floppy ears and the day after i received it i woke up with an earache which hasn't happened in many years so i tried it on myself before trying it on the dogs and it worked well so i used it on them and they haven't been complaining (shaking and scratching at their ears) one bit.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 13, 2009

My ears were always itchy I asked someone who is a nutritionist and she told me it was fungus and to use this drops it went away with one drop!

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1976128 on Jun 23, 2008

I used this for my dog's reoccuring ear infection. He was on medication from the vet for a bacterial infection but it just kept coming back. I'm happy to say it's cleared up!

Found product helpful

Posted by Reviewer1014163 on Mar 12, 2010

I have noticed a difference since I started using Nutribiotic for the ringing in my ears. Product is helpful.

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1493427 on Feb 09, 2008

I've been looking for something to get rid of the yeast in my ears. This seems to be doing the trick

NutriBiotic Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer3170314 on Aug 11, 2008

I put these in my sons ears and he noticed a big difference. Wax built up is an issue and it helped clear his ears.

2 paws up

Posted by Reviewer2447245 on Jan 29, 2009

after reading the reviews I purchased this for Mom's Cochapoo due to chronic ear infections, 3 drops in each ear and within two minutes you could rub her ears without her fussing. Normally she would yelp and try and nip at you. Six hours later she seems even more comfortable and now likes her ears touched!

Great for Ear Infections

Posted by Reviewer1866889 on Jun 14, 2009

Worked over night for my 1 year old!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2296928 on Mar 22, 2011

Bought this item for my son who was in a tank explosion years ago with the Marines. He has had problems with his hearing ever since. Has used the ear drops and says he can really tell a difference.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2138626 on Sep 02, 2008

works great for my ears, they feel less pain and discomfort adn dont feel like there is as much wax