Good product - a little hard to apply

Posted by Reviewer1542595 on Jan 20, 2010

The product feels very good in the ears and seems to do it's work. It's just very hard to tell when the 3 drops have dropped and you have to squeeze real hard to get something out of it. Better if someone can do it for you.

Useless

Posted by Reviewer1064980 on Feb 19, 2011

Did not do anything for my problem, it acually got worse so I only used it a few times and threw it out.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Apr 08, 2011

This cleared up both mine and my husbands earache and infection within a day or so. Awesome stuff.

NutriBiotic Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer2679118 on Nov 13, 2011

Bought this for my sister's English bulldog who suffers from ear infections. It works very well.

fingers crossed

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

my 15 month old came down with his first (and hopefully last) ear/sinus infection last month. the ent dr put my son on antibiotics which he seems to get better but the dr. said there was still fluid trapped in his ear. after a month of antibiotics, the dr. said the fluid was still there and wanted to continue the meds as a preventative of another infection happening. my son was getting noticeably run down from all the meds so i stopped the western meds and started putting these drops in his ears 3x/day along with some immune system building herbs. after 4 days, he finally seems to be getting better and doesn't have a runny nose for the first time in weeks!

good stuff

Posted by OksanaM on Jul 25, 2013

helps through the night, though a bit oily, so you need to care not to stain pillowcase

Ear Infection or Trouble

Posted by Reviewer1761650 on Jun 22, 2009

This product slides into the ear and you feel that it is really working after a few days of use. I believe the ingredients are sound. I would recommend it for any ear infection.

Ear drops

Posted by Reviewer1855895 on Mar 16, 2010

After 3 days of putting in ears, my normal ithcy ears quit itching. Seems great

Favorite ear drops!

Posted by Reviewer1647576 on Mar 20, 2010

These work. My kids ask for them when they have earaches.

ear drops

Posted by Reviewer1400352 on Dec 07, 2009

These are wonderful ear drops work fast and effective. Very healing. I have tried them on myself and children and infants.