10% Off Orders Over $40!

NutriBiotic, Ear Drops with Grapefruit Seed Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Useless

Posted by Reviewer1064980 on Feb 19, 2011

Did not do anything for my problem, it acually got worse so I only used it a few times and threw it out.

Thanks, now I'm DEAF

Posted by thesmellofsand on Apr 25, 2014

Tried this a couple of times for a stuffy ear; did nothing. Just tried it again, soon thereafter I experienced tinnitus in various forms, and now I am COMPLETELY DEAF in my left ear. Good thing I didn't do the other ear. I hope this will go away shortly and by itself. As someone with visual issues, losing my hearing is unacceptable, not to mention that it's freaking me out. I don't know whether this is a common issue with ear drops, but this is very disconcerting. I will try some home remedies and see if that resolves it. Update 25-04-14 (2 months later): Today I was diagnosed with idiopathic sudden unilateral sensorineural hearing loss by an ENT specialist. MRI and blood tests came up clean, my tympanum is intact, there's no fluid behind my ears. I am left with still this deafness resultant from using the eardrops, and vertigo, and my prognosis is that it is unlikely I will ever recover my hearing. Don't get me wrong; iHerb is great, but this product is clearly not, and potentially ototoxic it seems.

good stuff

Posted by OksanaM on Jul 25, 2013

helps through the night, though a bit oily, so you need to care not to stain pillowcase

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Apr 08, 2011

This cleared up both mine and my husbands earache and infection within a day or so. Awesome stuff.

fingers crossed

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

my 15 month old came down with his first (and hopefully last) ear/sinus infection last month. the ent dr put my son on antibiotics which he seems to get better but the dr. said there was still fluid trapped in his ear. after a month of antibiotics, the dr. said the fluid was still there and wanted to continue the meds as a preventative of another infection happening. my son was getting noticeably run down from all the meds so i stopped the western meds and started putting these drops in his ears 3x/day along with some immune system building herbs. after 4 days, he finally seems to be getting better and doesn't have a runny nose for the first time in weeks!