Great

Posted by vered999 on Sep 10, 2012

I had a horrible rash (not in my ear) and tried this on it - it worked wonderfully - I ordered the Nutribiotic skin ointment to have as well, and this will keep for if and when my son has an ear ache Update: Twice in the past 3 months my son has had a cold which led to him spiking a fever and complaining of an achy ear. After the first time I put the drops in his ear didn't hurt anymore, I put some in again two extra times that day to be on the safe side and so far so good :-)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 04, 2012

Excellent ear drops, they worked for bad ear infection my son had. Will buy again.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jul 30, 2012

I also use this to clean my ear with a drop on a Q-tip.

Relief with Regular use

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Nov 17, 2011

I use this at night when in bed. Very helpful product for my ear itch. I find I do have to use it at least once every two days for continued relief. Was glad to receive it, and plan to buy another if need be because I wouldn't be without it.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1321827 on Aug 20, 2011

It worked on the dog!

Works

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Dec 18, 2011

This effectively stopped my ears from itching for a few days after just one use. I also have an intermittent ear ache which I think it is helping too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1432111 on May 12, 2011

Very good help for my ears, but difficult to use because consistency is dense liquid.

Theeebest ear drops.

Posted by Reviewer2219913 on Apr 16, 2010

this ear drop is the best i have ever found on this earth.worked very effectivly Got total relief.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Apr 25, 2009

It's very important to keep the ears cleaned from bodily waste products and these ear drops do the job!

NutriBiotic Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer2417987 on Apr 15, 2008

Worked great on my ear ache. Would highly recommend it