very good

Posted by Reviewer1595500 on Mar 18, 2010

very good

softens ear wax

Posted by 4967048057598709634 on Feb 09, 2014

requires a hard squeeze for drops to come out but it softens ear wax and keeps my ear feeling really clean and nice.

NutriBiotic, Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Mar 27, 2014

I bough this for my husband and he like it very much. It is a keeper in my cabinet!

Great for ear pain due to Drainage!

Posted by 5685375205390782835 on May 04, 2015

Two thumps up! Great product paired with NutriBiotic Nasal Spray to battle colds and sinus infections!

My second order

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jun 01, 2015

I have always itchy, dry and sometimes watery ears. It helps to soothen the affected area but will not totally get rid of it.

Effective

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Effective for ear infections that are starting. However I switched to Wally's Ear All-Natural Ear Oil as it is a more comprehensive formula. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews)

effective in curbing ear infections

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Jun 08, 2014

I used to suffer ear infections almost daily due to my near horizontal ear canal both sides and debris just wouldn't drain out like most ears do. After administering these ear drops, I do notice a drastic drop in recurring infections. As for tinnitus which bothers me more, I still have it (born with it) and can't vouch its effectiveness for this aspect.

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Apr 20, 2015

I am using these drops as I have developed itchy and wet ears. They seem to help a bit. I have been using them for about 2 weeks now, the problem is not solved though.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Oct 27, 2013

Worked very well for ear fungus. The only drawback is that it contains tea tree oil so can not be used with homeopathics.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2202292 on Apr 20, 2011

worked very well to clean wax out of my daughters ears