ear drops

Posted by Reviewer1400352 on Dec 07, 2009

These are wonderful ear drops work fast and effective. Very healing. I have tried them on myself and children and infants.

So far so good...

Posted by Reviewer1414450 on Nov 23, 2009

Too early to tell if it's going to be effective in the long run, but we've used it in 2 cases: 1. Itchiness inside ear- my Dad says his ear is much less itchy, and I don't see him rubbing it so often anymore. I'm guessing that the itchiness could be due to fungal overgrowth/ infection. Grapefruit seed extract and tea tree oil are both anti-fungals and could be what's stopping the fungal itch. 2. My sister had an uneven pressure inside her ear for a few days, which would lead to dizzy spells. She has been using it for a couple of days now and says it's helped some.

This product works better than I thought

Posted by Reviewer1038252 on Sep 01, 2009

I was looking for something to help me. I was told I had swimmer's ear, but I don't swim! I just know my ears are very dry,scaly and itchy. I have tried different products before. I want to use a bit longer before I call it a success.

Dog Drops

Posted by Reviewer1960983 on Jun 27, 2009

I bought this for my Golden Retriever. He has a lot of earwax, washing out his ears every week with Epiotic makes them dry and he scratches them, which makes them red and inflamed (and I become enemy #1!). I put a couple of these drops on a cotton ball and wipe the outside flaps of his ears every other or so day and he falls asleep when I'm doing it instead of running and cowering.

Ear Infection or Trouble

Posted by Reviewer1761650 on Jun 22, 2009

This product slides into the ear and you feel that it is really working after a few days of use. I believe the ingredients are sound. I would recommend it for any ear infection.

Great for Ear Infections

Posted by Reviewer1866889 on Jun 14, 2009

Worked over night for my 1 year old!

NutriBiotic, Ear Drops,

Posted by Reviewer1949822 on Apr 28, 2009

used for years for minor ear infections.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Apr 25, 2009

It's very important to keep the ears cleaned from bodily waste products and these ear drops do the job!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 13, 2009

My ears were always itchy I asked someone who is a nutritionist and she told me it was fungus and to use this drops it went away with one drop!

2 paws up

Posted by Reviewer2447245 on Jan 29, 2009

after reading the reviews I purchased this for Mom's Cochapoo due to chronic ear infections, 3 drops in each ear and within two minutes you could rub her ears without her fussing. Normally she would yelp and try and nip at you. Six hours later she seems even more comfortable and now likes her ears touched!