NutriBiotic, Ear Drops, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Impressed with this product!

Posted by 5428387729827528885 on Oct 05, 2012

Nothing worked for my dog smelly infected ears even the vet prescribed creams and potions couldn't cure his infected ears. I bought this item cause of the reviews and my god its cheap and it works!!! In just one day my dog's energy level change from normal to super uber happy. it's like a syrup consistency, I apply 1-3 times a week and he's good. ears clean, not wet, no foul smell even when you lift his ears a little, no more of that stuff. This works and I'm sticking with this forever. Go get this for your lovely puppy and help them feel better :)

Another great product!

Posted by 5698539600347614460 on Oct 11, 2012

I had awful pain in both ears together with extra wax production (gross, I know). After one use, I already noticed an improvement. As I suffer from sensitive ears (pool, flights, or just for 'fun') for years, I just found my holy grail!!!

Great

Posted by vered999 From Israel on Sep 10, 2012

I had a horrible rash (not in my ear) and tried this on it - it worked wonderfully - I ordered the Nutribiotic skin ointment to have as well, and this will keep for if and when my son has an ear ache Update: Twice in the past 3 months my son has had a cold which led to him spiking a fever and complaining of an achy ear. After the first time I put the drops in his ear didn't hurt anymore, I put some in again two extra times that day to be on the safe side and so far so good :-)

Theeebest ear drops.

Posted by Reviewer2219913 From California on Apr 16, 2010

this ear drop is the best i have ever found on this earth.worked very effectivly Got total relief.

NutriBiotic Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer2649281 From Canada on Feb 27, 2012

I have been using them for about 12 years now and they work amazing. I bought 2 bottles for my nieces as gifts when they had babies. (I have 7 kids and never have had to use antibiotics for ear infections for them.)