Customer Reviews

NutriBiotic, Ear Drops with Grapefruit Seed Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

$4.19
$6.99
Savings of: $2.80 (40% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 133 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 36-40 of 86 total

« Previous | 6 7 8 9 10 | Next »

Good means. Хорошее средство.

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 21, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Ear drops. Prevent emergence of jams. Help to reduce a seroobrazovaniye in ears. Consistence geleobrazny. Smells as a tea tree a little. Very much it is useful for who has problems with ears. I simply dug in in ears. And it is possible to wet simply a wadded stick and to process inside. As the bonus - cleans peelings. Ушные капли. Предотвращают появление пробок. Помогают сократить серообразование в ушах. Консистенция гелеобразная. Немного пахнет чайным деревом. Очень пригодится для тех, у кого есть проблемы с ушами. Я просто закапывала в уши. А можно просто намочить ватную палочку и обработать внутри. Как бонус - убирает шелушения. Хорошее средство.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Another great product!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5698539600347614460 on Oct 11, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I had awful pain in both ears together with extra wax production (gross, I know). After one use, I already noticed an improvement. As I suffer from sensitive ears (pool, flights, or just for 'fun') for years, I just found my holy grail!!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good buy

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1427771 on Dec 13, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Was effective in healing my ear ache with one dose. I did have to have someone help me apply it though.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

NutriBiotic Ear Drops

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2649281 on Feb 27, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I have been using them for about 12 years now and they work amazing. I bought 2 bottles for my nieces as gifts when they had babies. (I have 7 kids and never have had to use antibiotics for ear infections for them.)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great Product

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2828968 on Jan 01, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

This product is a bit oily and takes a bit to enter the ear canal. It works very well. I use a foam ear plug with it to avoid leakage.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 36-40 of 86 total

« Previous | 6 7 8 9 10 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives