My favorite shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Jan 30, 2011

I am embarrassed to admit how much I have spent on expensive shampoos and conditioners just in the last few months, trying to combat the winter frizzies. Even without using conditioner, NutriBiotic leaves my hair feeling soft and tangle-free. It is amazing that a shampoo this good, is this inexpensive. My hairdresser even noticed how much better my hair felt after only 3 weeks using this shampoo.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1420626 on Jan 08, 2013

I have very baby fine hair and this shampoo didn't work for me.It made my hair very dry. My hair would look flat and lifeless after blow drying. Will not purchase again.

Not too good

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012

Makes my scalp itchy

great clean

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on May 11, 2010

My girls and I use this. It cleans well enough for my fine hair, without drying. One of my girls has oily hair and it leaves her hair cleaner than any other we've tried. My other daughter has very thick, coarse hair and it cleans without making it frizz. It gives good body to our hair, even though we have different hair types.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer2507898 on Jul 02, 2012

I hope that it will cleans my hair for 100%, but unfortunatelly not! I have to use it 2-3 times, but my hair (normal, not greasy) is not comletely clean! disappointed!

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2473632 on Aug 03, 2013

I have natural fine brown hair, sensitive scalp and this shampoo caused dandruff as well as itchiness for me. But my husband, who has long dry curly hair actually loved this shampoo.

best shampoo ever

Posted by Reviewer1687199 on Jun 05, 2013

goodbye to my oily and itchy scalp~

great

Posted by 4926804687124703595 on Apr 20, 2012

Exellent product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on May 17, 2010

my husband can't be around chemicals and this is a great product for him, it cleans well and he has no reaction. Good price as well , we paid the same for half the amount last product we tried.

Great lavender shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Dec 10, 2011

Wonderful lavender scent, but not that great for very oily hair. But the product claims to be used in normal to oily hair, so you can't expect it to be that great with very oily hair.