NutriBiotic, First Aid Skin & Wound Spray with GSE, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by bubska on Jan 23, 2012

Good stuff, but don't use it for burns -- it contains alcohol!

THE BEST THING EVER!!!

Posted by Reviewer1917630 on Feb 24, 2010

Really helps with keeping pimples under control

soothing & healing

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Feb 03, 2011

My son has very sensitive skin, so we use a lot of the Nutriobiotic cleansers and creams. When he does experience a bout of eczema, however, he always asks for his "special spray". It stops the itching immediately with no stinging. I follow up with Nutribiotic skin ointment, and in 24 hours, it will be gone. It's like a miracle!

Amazing relief!

Posted by Reviewer1003657 on Jun 24, 2010

This is a wonderful spray. For the first time in decades I was consumed by chiggers. This certainly helped relieve the itch. Also had an underarm rash, very tender, burning, itching - this helped resolve it and did not cause any stinging or discomfort.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1181272 on Sep 12, 2008

I use it for everything from room deodorizer to healing wounds to soothing burns and sunburns all kinds of uses- on my cat too!awesome stuff great disinfectant too

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1241672 on May 20, 2012

This stuff is amazing on ACNE my son sprays it on his face before school and after school and before bed and what wonders it does, he is just so happy!!!

Like!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

Helps to ease pains of cuts. Easy spray action.

should be in every home

Posted by grinochka-AKA762 on Jul 02, 2012

This thing should be in every home, in my opinion, especially if there are kids. My daughter loves to wear dresses, you know she is the princess, and princesses in dresses only walk, but everywhere climb, jump, run, too, likes the result of all knees knocked down: (, I have aloeferst (also a healing thing), daughter complained that he schipet, the same way she asks drizzle and yes it seems that the wounds heal faster

Very good.

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 27, 2012

Very good.

Very good

Posted by vered999 on Aug 13, 2012

I keep this at home, and the smaller sized skin ointment in my purse. I use it for cuts and scrapes, mosquito bites, chafes, etc. It stops itching immediately.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »