Nothing like it!

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Mar 09, 2009

We as a family use this throat spray for coughing, sore throats, tonsillitis, bronchitis ect. Its the only throat spray that really works immediately. Coughing gone instantly, scratchy throat feels better instantly, fights infection and is soothing. It is very strong but not intolerable. My 5yr old asks for it when sick or coughing throughout the night. This is a staple in our house.

Works

Posted by sierramadre on May 09, 2010

I have had a sore throat since last November, doctor gave me antibiotics then gave up when swollen glands didn't go away (and yes, I've switched doctors). This throat spray helps right away and my throat isn't sore anymore.

Service excellent, effective product

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Mar 17, 2009

Web site is easy to manipulate, pages load fast, great selection of products and affordable prices. Products received quickly and in good condition. Thanks iHerb. I've had good results with the product so far. I have my grandmother using it now too who has chronic sinusitis.

New to us- like it just as much as other Nutribiotic products

Posted by Reviewer2123240 on May 18, 2009

We use this multi-purposely and especially for our disabled child who doesn't close her mouth. I bought it for her for added mouth-moisture with the benefits of the grapefruit seed extract and other healing/soothing ingredients. We are very happy with it. It is very "minty."

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Jul 04, 2009

I am a singer and this is a wonderful product to clean out the congestion - so economical , too. IHERB - you are the best!!!!

Very soothing, effective spray...

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 27, 2009

Because this spray has GSE in it, I was afraid it would be bitter...NOT SO! It tastes GREAT, and it works very quickly and effectively to soothe and heal your sore throat. Great product from a TERRIFIC store...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

This really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1204529 on Feb 02, 2009

I've be using this product for about 3 years, and I live by it. T.H

For an awkward bottle 4 points, with the contents of the vial 5 points + + + + +

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Effectively help at first signs of a cold. Spray has a pleasant minty, sweet taste. I recommend it. Visit my page for more reviews...

throat spray

Posted by Reviewer1181272 on Oct 05, 2008

husband says it took away his sore throat.taste good too

Very very very good spray

Posted by Reviewer3182473 on Dec 10, 2012

Very very very good spray, when pain throat, effective medicine, be repeated