goood

Posted by 5698883943332353534 on Jan 15, 2014

goood

very good

Posted by 4949080171582583585 on Jan 06, 2014

anty infection throat prevent worsening

Seems to work well.

Posted by 4944035410481240423 on Dec 29, 2013

Good product.

Good product

Posted by 5161000919484933078 on Dec 24, 2013

Too Strong taste.

Soothing for dry throat cough

Posted by Reviewer3234533 on Dec 08, 2013

I prefer this over cough drops for tickles in throat. Fast, effective, and inexpensive -it's 4 oz, not 2 oz. I like to have a 2 oz size for portability and happy to pay same price for it.

It works!

Posted by Christinaho on Dec 04, 2013

I was skeptical about this throat spray, but it actually works! Those times when my throat is sore or when I'm about to get a cold I carry this around in my bag and spray it after each meal cause it works as a breath refreshener too! It has a cool, minty taste, but slightly bitter. It soothes the throat well, but just for a while and then you have to spray again, but after a few days of using this, my soreness and coughing is usually gone. I recommend this!

► Awesome, Superb Quality, Cost Effective !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013

I and my family members have been using this spray for more than 8 years. From Price to Quality, we could never find anything that even compares. The unique combination of ingredients of this spray has been designed to address several mouth, throat, and nasal conditions. GSE and Zinc make a great combination that work harmoniously together to suppress foreign invaders and strengthen the immune system. At the first sign of throat irritation, I use 2-3 sprays of the NutriBiotic First Aid Throat Spray. The spray is soothing, stops the hurt, stops the tickle and the phelgm. That usually takes care of whatever was trying to cause problems. Use it regularly through cold and flu season. No dizziness or other adverse reactions noted. I highly recommend this awesome high quality cost-effective product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

NutriBiotic, First Aid Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer2755931 on Nov 24, 2013

Effective

Suaviza.

Posted by joleraspain on Nov 07, 2013

Suaviza y calma la garganta.

taste like menthol lozenge

Posted by cherylinechua on Sep 24, 2013

big bottle. i use it to give my mouth a refreshing taste. not sure how it works against sore throat yet though.