NutriBiotic, Throat Spray, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Rather a breath freshener

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Dec 03, 2010

the aplicator is not suitable to reach a throat. it does not taste bad so will use it as a cheap mouth spray

best sore throat spray EVER!

Posted by Reviewer3088391 on Feb 14, 2011

this stuff beats out all the nasty tasting OTC sprays available at the drugstore. I tried everything before I found this...Vicks, Cloraspetic, all the nasty green or red chemical concoctions at the supermarket...this all-natural spray soothes and relieves sore throats better than ANYTHING else I have found. I think the GSE in it helps heal faster too. I've heard people swear this stuff takes care of strep throat (because of the antibiotic properties of GSE), although I haven't tried it for that yet. If we do see any strep throat, you can bet I'd grab this stuff first!Wouldn't be without it during cold and flu season.

good!

Posted by Freederika on Mar 15, 2011

helps at the first sign of a sore throat. good!

First Aid Throat Spray with Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Aug 21, 2010

Based strictly on customer reviews, I decided to buy a couple of bottles to get ready for cold season coming this Fall. I bought the extra bottle for a fellow co-worker who sits close to me. This person is constantly sick with throat infections and colds, even during the summer months.I haven't personally use the spray yet, but she says the spray has really works for her. She says she hasn't had a sore thoat since I bought the spray for her. Anyways I'm happy it's working for her, because I think she's the principle reason many of us getting sick at the office. Personally, I think she needs more than the spray. She needs to quit smoking and start taking care of herself.

This Stuff Works!

Posted by Reviewer3168689 on Sep 23, 2010

I was greatly dismayed when Zicam was taken off the market because I had used it in preventing and stopping colds. So when I saw this zinc throat spray I thought that I would give it a try. All I can say is that it works great. Use it at the first sign of a cold, or when you are around others that have colds. It is less effective if you already have a full blown cold but it does help. And you can't neat the price. I always have a couple of bottles at home and one in the office and it cost me all of about $15.