Good spray

Posted by Reviewer2446126 on Dec 30, 2016

Had really nasty flu this year, with a sore throat. Used this spray (plus medicines), and it was relieving the pain.

NutriBiotic, First Aid Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer2755931 on Nov 24, 2013

Effective

best sore throat spray EVER!

Posted by Reviewer3088391 on Feb 14, 2011

this stuff beats out all the nasty tasting OTC sprays available at the drugstore. I tried everything before I found this...Vicks, Cloraspetic, all the nasty green or red chemical concoctions at the supermarket...this all-natural spray soothes and relieves sore throats better than ANYTHING else I have found. I think the GSE in it helps heal faster too. I've heard people swear this stuff takes care of strep throat (because of the antibiotic properties of GSE), although I haven't tried it for that yet. If we do see any strep throat, you can bet I'd grab this stuff first!Wouldn't be without it during cold and flu season.

good!

Posted by Freederika on Mar 15, 2011

helps at the first sign of a sore throat. good!

This Stuff Works!

Posted by Reviewer3168689 on Sep 23, 2010

I was greatly dismayed when Zicam was taken off the market because I had used it in preventing and stopping colds. So when I saw this zinc throat spray I thought that I would give it a try. All I can say is that it works great. Use it at the first sign of a cold, or when you are around others that have colds. It is less effective if you already have a full blown cold but it does help. And you can't neat the price. I always have a couple of bottles at home and one in the office and it cost me all of about $15.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2890174 on Oct 02, 2010

It works well. Will definitely order again

NutriBiotic Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer3113765 on Oct 12, 2010

This product was introduced to me by a friend from Colombia and originally I purchased it from a health food/organic store in my area. However they do not seem to stock this product any more and I was very happy to be able to find and purchase it online. At the onset of a sore throat just spray. It works.

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 28, 2010

I have come back and bought more already ... great for dry throats.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Nov 12, 2009

Really works. Take my advice and get this product and the Defense Plus Maximum on hand right away before cold & flu season hits. Safe for kids too.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2646649 on Jan 02, 2010

We use this spray whenever we have any throat irritation.