This Stuff Works!

Posted by Reviewer3168689 on Sep 23, 2010

I was greatly dismayed when Zicam was taken off the market because I had used it in preventing and stopping colds. So when I saw this zinc throat spray I thought that I would give it a try. All I can say is that it works great. Use it at the first sign of a cold, or when you are around others that have colds. It is less effective if you already have a full blown cold but it does help. And you can't neat the price. I always have a couple of bottles at home and one in the office and it cost me all of about $15.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2890174 on Oct 02, 2010

It works well. Will definitely order again

NutriBiotic Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer3113765 on Oct 12, 2010

This product was introduced to me by a friend from Colombia and originally I purchased it from a health food/organic store in my area. However they do not seem to stock this product any more and I was very happy to be able to find and purchase it online. At the onset of a sore throat just spray. It works.

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 28, 2010

I have come back and bought more already ... great for dry throats.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Nov 12, 2009

Really works. Take my advice and get this product and the Defense Plus Maximum on hand right away before cold & flu season hits. Safe for kids too.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2646649 on Jan 02, 2010

We use this spray whenever we have any throat irritation.

Keeps sore throats at bay

Posted by Reviewer3351014 on Jan 21, 2010

I use this whenever I feel any scratchiness in my throat. I have used this since the fall and as everyone around me has succumbed to full on sore throats and bad colds I have been sickness free! This is the first winter in five years that I have not come down with anything that has been going around. I am taking other supplements too like olive leaf, oregano oil and grapefruit seed extract as needed.

works well

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Mar 16, 2010

really coats a sore, dry throat. got a sore throat after going to the dentist. this really worked and the pain went away quickly

Works

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Mar 21, 2010

I can feel a strange numbing feeling after spraying; the only thing is angling the spray so it hits the back of my throat instead of my tongue, which I do NOT want numbed!

Sore throat GONE!!

Posted by Reviewer1368564 on Mar 22, 2010

Works wonders for a sore throat. Best thing we have found!!! Keeps my son out of the doctor's office and off antibiotics.