NutriBiotic, GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract, Liquid Concentrate, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Tastes bad but multi-purpose

Posted by Reviewer1165195 on May 13, 2008

I know that the bitter taste can't be changed considering the source. But I hardly can stand it even in juice. But nothing is better for sores on the gums (10+drops in a cup of h20, gulp & swish before swallowing until it's gone) Mine were gone in days, with no pain, instead of weeks of suffering as usual. Also noticed grapefruit seed extract in some (expensive) 'personal lubricant' at Whole Foods, tried mixing 15+ drops in with 1oz of some I already have , and it makes things far more comfortable, before-during-after... no irritation like I usually get with lubes. I am tempted to give 5 stars, but it just tastes so nasty.

Natural Wonder!

Posted by Reviewer2550970 on Jul 28, 2009

I have had dry cracked callused feet for many years (probably the result of fungus). I am using GSE and see an amazing difference. Although it is still a work in progress, my feet have not looked this "normal" in such a long time. I have used many OTC products ranging from athlete's foot medicine to files (sandpaper) with not very good results. I am very pleased @ the difference so far & cant wait until they are completely healed, naturally!!!

Gee, Super Effect.

Posted by Reviewer1283526 on May 10, 2011

I have this fungus and candida problem that I have been fighting for over years. I had tried everything that says “anti-candida” and the most effective one was probiotics pills (acidfilus) … until I met GSE. Yes, it tastes horrible!! But it works! It only has been 8 days since I start using GSE, but my vaginal candida is gone (at least no more nasty discharge) and the dry, flaky ear-infection was gone overnight. I am still working on my sinus infection and hoping GSE will bust it as well.

GSE

Posted by Reviewer3163797 on Dec 01, 2010

I have used GSE for the last 2 weeks n found it to be effective to treat my candida issue which I suspect I am suffering from. I get much less wind and feels much better. Even when I drink wine now, I do not immediately get wind built up like before and I release wind much less in the morning after waking up. I will continue to use the product till my problem subsides.

Old favourite !

Posted by Reviewer2083331 on Jun 06, 2011

3 to 5 drops in a glass of water gives you a grapefruit flvoured drink, even if you aren't making use of it's healing/antiseptic/antimicrobial properties.