OK........THEY HAVE IMPROVED THE TASTE

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Dec 01, 2012

I thought there was something wrong with my last bottle of GSE, so I called nutribiotic to check. There was hardly ANY TASTE to it......NO BITTERNESS. GONE!!! They said the formula was exactly the same, but they had changed suppliers and had improved the taste, but stregnth etc. was exactly the same as before. They were trying to inform all their distributers so they could pass along the info. She said they had received tons of calls just like mine, thinking something was wrong with it. Just an FYI for all who take it.

Best product EVER

Posted by Reviewer2372267 on Feb 15, 2007

This is the best cure all I have ever used. I haven't been sick in over a year (since I started using it). Everytime I think I'm getting sick I take a dose and within a few hours I feel all better. The times I have been fighting a serious cold, I have taken it like an anti-biotic (every 6 hours) and I have been able to avoid getting sick everytime. I am the kind of person that gets sick as soon as someone 5 towns over sneezes so to be sick-free for more than 12 months is nothing short of a miracle. This is the only product I have ever gotten relief from for UTIs and it is an almost instant cure for canker sores in the mouth. AMAZING!

wonderful stuff....

Posted by Reviewer1960266 on May 07, 2009

We live in the country and deal with animals daily...I use this for so many things......to clean bacteria and yeast in laundry, to wash my veggies...I put it in our liquid soap....in dishwater an dishwasher...but the latest things I have discovered...I had what I figured out were planters warts on my feet...and they were beginning to bother me...My daughter works at a podiatrist..and told me some of the treatments...didn't want that....so I started putting this straight on them several times a day for about 2 weeks...they itched like crazy but in about a month....they are completely gone! I was so excited....there was about 6 or 7 of them...I also use it daily for deodorant...for my daughter I put a few dropperfuls in a small spray bottle with water and she just sprays it on when she gets out of the bath...I just put a drop on my fingertip and put a few drops of water mix it around on my finger and rub under my arms...it works wonders! In the So GA heat... outside all day...never a smell... I still sweat( we are supposed to do that!) but no smell! We love it!

Far better than Prescription products

Posted by Reviewer2136254 on Sep 30, 2009

This is more potent against yeast infections than drugs like Diflucan or Nizoral, which have terrible side effects, such as reducing DHEA hormone levels to ZERO! Be sure to have some of this product on hand in case of plague or other biological disaster.

Product has NOT gone bad just improved!

Posted by Reviewer1125475 on May 02, 2013

I too ordered a bigger bottle of the grapefruit seed extract and was surprised that there was no bitter taste; the smaller bottle I had before for the last year or so was bitter when added to water so I thought that's what it was supposed to taste like. Now my new bigger bottle was not bitter at all but more on the sweeter side, so i became worried something went wrong with the formula. I quickly called NutriBiotic and talked to a rep. who assured me that the formula has NOT changed and that it should now taste sweet as opposed to bitter because quite a lot of people were complaining about the bitter taste, so manufacturer's changed but the formula is exactly the same. No worries to all the people leaving negative feedback about being weary of the grapefruit seed oil they are ordering. Call the company and they can explain it all. Thank goodness my bottle is good, I was about to toss it :)

GSE, the holistic miracle drug

Posted by Reviewer1849970 on Mar 28, 2009

Few people realize the amazing ability of GSE in keeping you free of colds all year around. You take the drops and, within a short time, you feel the burst of energy, and the feeling of fatigue the accompanies the the cold is gone. This lasts anywhere from 3-4 hours, but then the fatigue returns. You take the drops again, and the fatigue is gone. You continue, the time between taking the drops widens, and finally you don't need to take the drops and you're over the cold.

Cupboard essential.

Posted by Reviewer3289141 on Apr 02, 2010

I would recommend every home in America have at least 2 of these bottles in the cupboard. I use it for disinfection in homemade cleaning products, soaking fruits/veggies prior to consuming to remove pesticide residue and MOST IMPORTANTLY in our homemade "wellness cocktails". GSE (along with Elderberry Extract, Echinacea and Olive Leaf Extract) are powerful viral/germicidal agents. Our colds/infections, whatever, rarely last longer than 4 days.

Bitter but effective

Posted by khessel on Jul 24, 2012

I actually bought this product to use as a supplement, but I use it mostly for cleaning fruits and vegetables before eating them. (It is supposed to kill off any bacteria). If you plan on ingesting it, I recommend buying some empty capsules to put it in. I found that was the only way I could ingest it. The taste is really nasty, but it's not the brand, grapefruit seed extract has a very bitter taste. I tried mixing it with lemon juice, and drinking "shots" of it at first, but it didn't really help.

Great as always

Posted by Reviewer2414809 on Feb 21, 2009

I use GSE as a mouth rinse, washing dishes, washing clothes and any time I want to wash something without the use of soap or chemicals. To top it off its great for bacterial and fungal infections and a bottle lasts forever.

Keep Candida Away

Posted by Reviewer3349772 on Jan 18, 2008

One bout of this will stay in your memory forever - GSE became my best friend - it helps keep the body more alkaline - that is what a body needs to be to avoid the curse of yeast and GSE has done that for me for over 10 yrs - don't forget to watch the diet too!!!