it has wrong taste!

Posted by nirinki on May 25, 2013

this is not the original GSE. some kind of sweet solution- and not effective for any cold symptoms as it used to be. I was fool to buy 4 . i want my money back!!!

GSE, the holistic miracle drug

Posted by Reviewer1849970 on Mar 28, 2009

Few people realize the amazing ability of GSE in keeping you free of colds all year around. You take the drops and, within a short time, you feel the burst of energy, and the feeling of fatigue the accompanies the the cold is gone. This lasts anywhere from 3-4 hours, but then the fatigue returns. You take the drops again, and the fatigue is gone. You continue, the time between taking the drops widens, and finally you don't need to take the drops and you're over the cold.

Cupboard essential.

Posted by Reviewer3289141 on Apr 02, 2010

I would recommend every home in America have at least 2 of these bottles in the cupboard. I use it for disinfection in homemade cleaning products, soaking fruits/veggies prior to consuming to remove pesticide residue and MOST IMPORTANTLY in our homemade "wellness cocktails". GSE (along with Elderberry Extract, Echinacea and Olive Leaf Extract) are powerful viral/germicidal agents. Our colds/infections, whatever, rarely last longer than 4 days.

Bitter but effective

Posted by khessel on Jul 24, 2012

I actually bought this product to use as a supplement, but I use it mostly for cleaning fruits and vegetables before eating them. (It is supposed to kill off any bacteria). If you plan on ingesting it, I recommend buying some empty capsules to put it in. I found that was the only way I could ingest it. The taste is really nasty, but it's not the brand, grapefruit seed extract has a very bitter taste. I tried mixing it with lemon juice, and drinking "shots" of it at first, but it didn't really help.

Great as always

Posted by Reviewer2414809 on Feb 21, 2009

I use GSE as a mouth rinse, washing dishes, washing clothes and any time I want to wash something without the use of soap or chemicals. To top it off its great for bacterial and fungal infections and a bottle lasts forever.

FAKE !!!

Posted by 5015023301550391161 on Feb 21, 2013

I bought GSE, but it has no any taste! It seems like manufacturer forgot to add grapefruit seed extract and used only glycerin! I do not recommend this product! It is fake! _________ Осторожно! подделка!!! Купил две бутылки. Внутри оказалась жидкость практически без вкуса(чуть сладки глицерин) и никакой горечи, это или подделка или брак, не рекомендую!

Keep Candida Away

Posted by Reviewer3349772 on Jan 18, 2008

One bout of this will stay in your memory forever - GSE became my best friend - it helps keep the body more alkaline - that is what a body needs to be to avoid the curse of yeast and GSE has done that for me for over 10 yrs - don't forget to watch the diet too!!!

doesn´t taste bitter anymore

Posted by Reviewer1435977 on May 20, 2013

This is my 2nd time, when I purchased this product. The first time was a 2 years ago and I was very satisfied with it and it really lasted till now. I was used to a specific bitter taste and it helped a lot of time with a normal flu or a bug. But this bottle doesn´t taste bitter and I am not sure, if it the same stuff inside as it was before. Now it taste like a regular water.

GSE? I don't think so!

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jun 16, 2013

I've been using GSE for YEARS and the stuff tastes awful but works wonders. HOWEVER, the new bottle I received tastes good and that's just not right. There is no bitterness whatsoever and the packaging is different- different color and no pullout label with instructions for use. I'm highly doubtful of this product's efficacy. It's tastes sweet and light, NOTHING like every other bottle of GSE I have ever bought from any store. Very disappointed as the previous product killed ringworm on my cats and I'm not confident this one will do the trick should I have to deal with that again. Bummer dude.

The gem of all natural medicines

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Oct 15, 2009

Excellent value for antibiotic, antiviral, water purifier...I felt so much more confident with grapefruit seed extract in Nepal...it was excellent for scraped elbows, water purification, cleansing hands, and greens