Repeat buyer of GSE!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

Won't be without it! Look up all the uses for this natural remedy. Love it!

칸디다 균 박멸

Posted by leejhbro on Jan 25, 2015

칸디다균 박멸하기 위해 복용합니다. 공복에 Candidia Factors Enzyme Formula, Grape fruit Seed Extract, Berberine-500 이렇게 셋 같이 복용하고 있습니다. 속이 조금 더 편해지는 것 같네요. 복용 방법은 아침에 기상 직후 먹고 1시간 후 아침식사 합니다. 점심 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 저녁 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 자기 전 1시간 전에도 먹습니다. 총 하루 네 번 폭격을 하고 있습니다. 칸디다 다 죽여버리겠습니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 지금 코코넛 오일이 좋다길래 주문했습니다. 코코넛오일도 먹어서 칸디다 완전 박멸할 예정입니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 도움 되셨으면 "네" 눌러주세요!

very good

Posted by 4627269016092860975 on Jan 23, 2015

Very good and useful product.

Highly recommend

Posted by 5055096581136205418 on Dec 17, 2014

We use this to sterilise meat, among other things. Works very well and lasts for ages.

klaudia

Posted by 4838493411888790669 on Dec 16, 2014

NutriBiotic, GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract Good day, the product was not as taste than the previous product. Perhaps less of the drug?

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2277351 on Nov 20, 2014

Let me start out that I never take the time to write reviews, but I felt compelled to write about GSE. I have used this product on and off for 5 years. It is liquid gold in my house. Currently using it for a chest cold, 5 drops 3x a day. Like the other reviews say, you can take it then in a matter of minutes, the fatique lightens, feel clearer, sore throat and chest are better, sinus clears. Symptoms return as time goes on but take another dose a few hours later, symptoms get less and less. I researched all of the uses for it, thinking about giving it to my dog, one drop in water, to see if it helps with his digestion. He burps during the day. BTW, I have seen this exact size for 22.00$ in our local health food stores.

Just great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3044641 on Nov 03, 2014

Whenever anyone in my family starts to feel sick, they get a dose of this and, seriously, it works wonders. The taste is terrible, so I always keep empty gelatin capsules around. I fill up three or four capsules for one dose. Just one or two doses always seems to take care of the problem. It does come out of the bottle very slowly, which drove me crazy. I remedied that by taking off the inside cap and pouring it into a bottle with an eye dropper. Now I can fill my capsules in no time. :-)

Great product

Posted by 5165498070125688155 on Oct 15, 2014

This is a great product that can be used for so many things.

Great antibiotic. Heals many issues

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Aug 31, 2014

I have used this product for years. I love the many ways you can add to water for internal cleansing, healing of yeast infections and more. It can be used topically as well. Can be used on bug bites and more. Look up the mfr. website for more tips. I keep this around as one of my staple items. One drawback on this order was I received the Vegan formula. I have not tried it yet but hope the results are the same or better. This is the only reason I gave this item 4 stars rather than 5 stars.

Easy and functional

Posted by 4662020021613151678 on Aug 09, 2014

Perfect to put in capsules