Real must have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Nov 13, 2009

not just for cleaning up our toothbrushes, but for basically anything...When my 4 y.old was sick from a cold I would put in a 4-5 oz. juice just one drop in the morning and at night...she took it and cleared up the cold within 2 days... together with spray for nose that I purchased from the same company.... My skin issues are gone...you need to try it to believe it...I am not going to be without it ever...

A Workhorse

Posted by Reviewer3340957 on Nov 27, 2009

I think GSE is under appreciated and under used. It's strong anti-microbial serum that kills any virus, bacterial or other bug that seems to be overtaking my body. I have a regimen of products that I use when I'm getting sick; Vit.C, Zinc, Astragalus & Ellderberry. But when it's tough one I add GSE (squeezed into gelcaps I keep around). It kills it off within 2-3 days. Warming it EVER so slightly (7-8 sec.'s in the microwave) helps it fit come out the tiny hole in the top of the bottle. Very potent medicine. This is the only place making this-been buying it for 9-10 yrs.

preliminary results

Posted by Reviewer1563300 on Dec 02, 2009

I am taking this product since August 2009 and notice significant changes in my body. More energy, changing colour on my nails, better digesting and less sensitivity to the weather. It looks that it helps with arthritis or early stage of gout disease.

GSE

Posted by Reviewer3185370 on Nov 03, 2007

I was very pleased with the quickness of delivery as well as the very diverse ways you can use GSE. It is a great disinfectant and can be consumed in water for a great way to better health. I put a few drops in my shampoo and my hair shines alot more...I actually got it to clean my parrots cages but have found many uses for it...soak your vegetables in it to remove toxins...just look up all the uses on the internet. This website had cheapest price you can't beat it....I will order again because this stuff is great.

Gee, Super Effect.

Posted by Reviewer1283526 on May 10, 2011

I have this fungus and candida problem that I have been fighting for over years. I had tried everything that says “anti-candida” and the most effective one was probiotics pills (acidfilus) … until I met GSE. Yes, it tastes horrible!! But it works! It only has been 8 days since I start using GSE, but my vaginal candida is gone (at least no more nasty discharge) and the dry, flaky ear-infection was gone overnight. I am still working on my sinus infection and hoping GSE will bust it as well.

Fixed everything!

Posted by Reviewer3146950 on Jul 07, 2011

I used this on my pup's ears. He'd been having some serious issues for weeks. It wasn't mites, it wasn't an infection, it was a mystery. I'd tried mineral oil, tea tree oil, olive oil, peroxide, rubbing alcohol, salve, pretty much everything and nothing helped. Then I got this, mixed a few drops with some rubbing alcohol (per the instructions) and it started clearing up a few hours later. I've been doing maintenance treatments every few days, but nothing has resurfaced. Buy this! It's a miracle cure.

Terrific for gums: cleared root canal infection

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Mar 11, 2013

I've been postponing putting a crown over the root canal because, although the nerve has been removed by the root canal procedure and so can't actually feel pain, every so often the gum in that area seems to become infected (red and sore). I actually ordered this product by mistake (thought it was grapeseed extract!) but when the root canal infection began, thought I'd give it a try. 15 drops in water the first night, then 5 drops thoughout the day the next day. Noticed an alleviation of soreness within 12 hours and the infection cleared up in 48 hours. So I recommend it. Of course, it's not a long-term solution to this particular problem, but I'm waiting until dentistry invents a better alternative for root canals other than crowns :-) Meanwhile, I have to stay away from the starches and sugars because they invariably cause these flare-ups.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2530332 on Nov 06, 2012

I've been using this product for a number of years and can't sing its praises enough! It keeps my Candida and thrust under control. My son has used it for chronic toothache with excellent results. Another reviewer says they use it in the dishwasher; I'm going to do that, along with the bicarb of soda that I usually use. It's a good price too!

miracle water

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012

This is wat my friend calls this. MIracle water; because i gave him 8 drops in a glass of water to drink and almost immediately his sore and tight throat went away, and he was able to perform (singer) throughout the night. I never travel without this. If i feel a sorethroat coming, I will put 8 drops in water or orange juice and sip it slowly. I have not had a cold or cough in the longest time, I also use this to disinfect whatever I need to without the fear of poisoning my cats. This works well as a vegetable/fruit wash before consumption. This is my best find in IHerb.

Great for rash

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Sep 13, 2012

I had an allergic reaction to a lotion I used and got a nasty rash. Hydrocortisone cream would barely stop the itching and did not seem to clear it up. Then I tried a few drops of GSE in a teaspoon of water and applied it with a kleenex tissue. Immediately, the itching went away and stayed away. The rash decreased in redness within a half hour and after two days of application twice a day, the rash is significantly healed. I am amazed at how rapidly the GSE worked! Will try it for sore throat the next time I get one.