Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutriBiotic, GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract, Liquid Concentrate, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Comment by health consultant

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 31, 2014

This is a experience of a health consultant. "I have been seeking to clarify what the difference is in tastes, also. I am a health consultant and have recommended the original GSE to my clients for more than a decade. A client came to me with the new labeled bottle, saying it tasted different. I finally called Nutribiotic (the manufacturer). I was told that the manufacturer of Citricidal did not register its product with the FDA, so Nutribiotic could not sell GSE for internal use if it contained Citricidal. Therefore, it now uses other suppliers for its grapefruits. They say that's why it tasted different. They say they can't say that the grapefruits are organic because they make up less than 75% of the whole. I don't believe that is correct. I believe that they could say, in the tiny ingredient list, "organic grapefruit seed extract." What bothers me is the fact that the label still says "Original." It is not the same. Also, I am very concerned to hear that it does not function as well as previous batches. Citricidal used a proprietary process to make grapefruit seed extract so effective at killing the bad stuff without harming the good. If Nutribiotic is now making its own formula, it is unlikely that it is using, or knows, the proper method used in Citricidal. I used Citricidal years before the branded "GSE" came out. It saved my life by finally allowing my gut to return to balance. The old formula saved a family member from getting peritonitis when his appendix burst. This obvious bait and switch by Nutribiotic is very disturbing." As for personal experience - yes, the taste has changed, now it is bitterness. But it seemed heleped anyway. Judge upon yourself.

it has wrong taste!

Posted by nirinki on May 25, 2013

this is not the original GSE. some kind of sweet solution- and not effective for any cold symptoms as it used to be. I was fool to buy 4 . i want my money back!!!

GSE, the holistic miracle drug

Posted by Reviewer1849970 on Mar 28, 2009

Few people realize the amazing ability of GSE in keeping you free of colds all year around. You take the drops and, within a short time, you feel the burst of energy, and the feeling of fatigue the accompanies the the cold is gone. This lasts anywhere from 3-4 hours, but then the fatigue returns. You take the drops again, and the fatigue is gone. You continue, the time between taking the drops widens, and finally you don't need to take the drops and you're over the cold.

Bitter but effective

Posted by khessel on Jul 24, 2012

I actually bought this product to use as a supplement, but I use it mostly for cleaning fruits and vegetables before eating them. (It is supposed to kill off any bacteria). If you plan on ingesting it, I recommend buying some empty capsules to put it in. I found that was the only way I could ingest it. The taste is really nasty, but it's not the brand, grapefruit seed extract has a very bitter taste. I tried mixing it with lemon juice, and drinking "shots" of it at first, but it didn't really help.

Great as always

Posted by Reviewer2414809 on Feb 21, 2009

I use GSE as a mouth rinse, washing dishes, washing clothes and any time I want to wash something without the use of soap or chemicals. To top it off its great for bacterial and fungal infections and a bottle lasts forever.