Excellent Natural Multi-Purpose Disinfectant

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jul 03, 2012

I use this in almost every cleaning/washing function in the home - soaking vegetables and meats, washing dishes, mopping floors, wiping windows and table-tops, spraying on plants to ward off insects, etc. It is safe for ingestion but it has an intense bitter taste. Just 2 drops are enough to make 500ml of water bitter. This means a bottle can last a very long time. Mine is definitely lasting more than a year. For internal use, I prefer Olive Leaf Extract.

miracle water

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012

This is wat my friend calls this. MIracle water; because i gave him 8 drops in a glass of water to drink and almost immediately his sore and tight throat went away, and he was able to perform (singer) throughout the night. I never travel without this. If i feel a sorethroat coming, I will put 8 drops in water or orange juice and sip it slowly. I have not had a cold or cough in the longest time, I also use this to disinfect whatever I need to without the fear of poisoning my cats. This works well as a vegetable/fruit wash before consumption. This is my best find in IHerb.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2530332 on Nov 06, 2012

I've been using this product for a number of years and can't sing its praises enough! It keeps my Candida and thrust under control. My son has used it for chronic toothache with excellent results. Another reviewer says they use it in the dishwasher; I'm going to do that, along with the bicarb of soda that I usually use. It's a good price too!

my favorite

Posted by ornalivne on Oct 19, 2016

use it for everything: Abdominal pain, skin problems, dental infections, acne, flu, lice, fleas and more

Fixed everything!

Posted by Reviewer3146950 on Jul 07, 2011

I used this on my pup's ears. He'd been having some serious issues for weeks. It wasn't mites, it wasn't an infection, it was a mystery. I'd tried mineral oil, tea tree oil, olive oil, peroxide, rubbing alcohol, salve, pretty much everything and nothing helped. Then I got this, mixed a few drops with some rubbing alcohol (per the instructions) and it started clearing up a few hours later. I've been doing maintenance treatments every few days, but nothing has resurfaced. Buy this! It's a miracle cure.

Terrific for gums: cleared root canal infection

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Mar 11, 2013

I've been postponing putting a crown over the root canal because, although the nerve has been removed by the root canal procedure and so can't actually feel pain, every so often the gum in that area seems to become infected (red and sore). I actually ordered this product by mistake (thought it was grapeseed extract!) but when the root canal infection began, thought I'd give it a try. 15 drops in water the first night, then 5 drops thoughout the day the next day. Noticed an alleviation of soreness within 12 hours and the infection cleared up in 48 hours. So I recommend it. Of course, it's not a long-term solution to this particular problem, but I'm waiting until dentistry invents a better alternative for root canals other than crowns :-) Meanwhile, I have to stay away from the starches and sugars because they invariably cause these flare-ups.

Doesnt work.

Posted by 4614274629959311546 on Sep 16, 2013

I thing it doent work properly. Any week extract compared to GSE of other company.

NutriBiotic changed ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2111999 on Dec 29, 2013

To everyone saying that This is a fake it is not. I emailed NutriBiotic because I noticed a difference and a lack of potency. They said it is the same ingredients, but they do NOT use CITRICIDAL as they have in the past. That is only in their "Ultra concentrate" my previous post I gave them 5 stars. Not to happy with it now.I suggest every one email NutriBiotic and complain to them

extract - a fake

Posted by Reviewer2855569 on Sep 24, 2013

The first time I took extract and it was very bitter but when I took the second time it there was absolutely other product of with pleasure sour taste of anything the general not having with grapefruit extract. extract - a fake LT 27912-2 EXP10/17

This GSE is not real or potent it tastes bland and had no effect whatsoever.

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Jul 26, 2013

It is lot 07313 exp 7/19. This was an unopened bottle I had on my shelf purchased from iHerb a while ago. Horribly disappointed in iHerb, where I have purchased supplements for years. As another customer said you can get the real GSE at Whole Foods or a local health food store. Totally useless and sadly taken at a time when it was sorely needed. Shame on iHerb. for not heeding the other reviewers who had this same experience, and removing this fraudulent item and answering the claims of their customers.