NutriBiotic, GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract, Liquid Concentrate, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

doesn´t taste bitter anymore

Posted by Reviewer1435977 on May 20, 2013

This is my 2nd time, when I purchased this product. The first time was a 2 years ago and I was very satisfied with it and it really lasted till now. I was used to a specific bitter taste and it helped a lot of time with a normal flu or a bug. But this bottle doesn´t taste bitter and I am not sure, if it the same stuff inside as it was before. Now it taste like a regular water.

GSE? I don't think so!

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jun 16, 2013

I've been using GSE for YEARS and the stuff tastes awful but works wonders. HOWEVER, the new bottle I received tastes good and that's just not right. There is no bitterness whatsoever and the packaging is different- different color and no pullout label with instructions for use. I'm highly doubtful of this product's efficacy. It's tastes sweet and light, NOTHING like every other bottle of GSE I have ever bought from any store. Very disappointed as the previous product killed ringworm on my cats and I'm not confident this one will do the trick should I have to deal with that again. Bummer dude.

Keep Candida Away

Posted by Reviewer3349772 on Jan 18, 2008

One bout of this will stay in your memory forever - GSE became my best friend - it helps keep the body more alkaline - that is what a body needs to be to avoid the curse of yeast and GSE has done that for me for over 10 yrs - don't forget to watch the diet too!!!

GSE

Posted by Reviewer3185370 on Nov 03, 2007

I was very pleased with the quickness of delivery as well as the very diverse ways you can use GSE. It is a great disinfectant and can be consumed in water for a great way to better health. I put a few drops in my shampoo and my hair shines alot more...I actually got it to clean my parrots cages but have found many uses for it...soak your vegetables in it to remove toxins...just look up all the uses on the internet. This website had cheapest price you can't beat it....I will order again because this stuff is great.

The gem of all natural medicines

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Oct 15, 2009

Excellent value for antibiotic, antiviral, water purifier...I felt so much more confident with grapefruit seed extract in Nepal...it was excellent for scraped elbows, water purification, cleansing hands, and greens