Product has NOT gone bad just improved!

Posted by Reviewer1125475 on May 02, 2013

I too ordered a bigger bottle of the grapefruit seed extract and was surprised that there was no bitter taste; the smaller bottle I had before for the last year or so was bitter when added to water so I thought that's what it was supposed to taste like. Now my new bigger bottle was not bitter at all but more on the sweeter side, so i became worried something went wrong with the formula. I quickly called NutriBiotic and talked to a rep. who assured me that the formula has NOT changed and that it should now taste sweet as opposed to bitter because quite a lot of people were complaining about the bitter taste, so manufacturer's changed but the formula is exactly the same. No worries to all the people leaving negative feedback about being weary of the grapefruit seed oil they are ordering. Call the company and they can explain it all. Thank goodness my bottle is good, I was about to toss it :)

Not the Same as before!

Posted by 4894266374564617228 on May 02, 2013

it is not bitter anymore! I have one older bottle bitter taste and a new with bit like lemon taste. Not the same at all, Ingr list remain the same!

Household panacea

Posted by philla on Apr 17, 2013

I believe there are written books on the versatility of this product. It's up there with Baking soda, Apple cider vinegar and Iodine. I take it when I encounter any stomach or digestive problems related to overgrowth of pathogens. Not easy to hide the taste though..

Saved my life!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

This is an amazing product, which keeps me healthy and safe from germs. I use it almost everywhere, in the shower, cleaning the kitchen, I drink it with juice. I take it with the first signs of a cold and that helps! Save up to 10$ if new to iherb!

Fake!!!! Don't buy!!!! Many other reviewers agree!

Posted by Reviewer2230524 on Mar 24, 2013

Does not taste like the previous bottle I bought! It is NOT GSE!!!!!!!!!Don't buy!!!!!!

Very effective!

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Mar 12, 2013

Used it when I had bad bout of sinus attack. I used 10 drops 3x/day and the pain and congestion went away overnight! But the taste is really awful! It is awfully Unpalatable when drunk with just water - be warned! But because of its potent effectiveness I just hold my breath and drink it quickly!

Terrific for gums: cleared root canal infection

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Mar 11, 2013

I've been postponing putting a crown over the root canal because, although the nerve has been removed by the root canal procedure and so can't actually feel pain, every so often the gum in that area seems to become infected (red and sore). I actually ordered this product by mistake (thought it was grapeseed extract!) but when the root canal infection began, thought I'd give it a try. 15 drops in water the first night, then 5 drops thoughout the day the next day. Noticed an alleviation of soreness within 12 hours and the infection cleared up in 48 hours. So I recommend it. Of course, it's not a long-term solution to this particular problem, but I'm waiting until dentistry invents a better alternative for root canals other than crowns :-) Meanwhile, I have to stay away from the starches and sugars because they invariably cause these flare-ups.

Easy to administer

Posted by 5105930029032614394 on Feb 22, 2013

Very good product, can even be eaten as such (though they warn against it), not too strong. Not sure of the effect on candida yet, though.

FAKE !!!

Posted by 5015023301550391161 on Feb 21, 2013

I bought GSE, but it has no any taste! It seems like manufacturer forgot to add grapefruit seed extract and used only glycerin! I do not recommend this product! It is fake! _________ Осторожно! подделка!!! Купил две бутылки. Внутри оказалась жидкость практически без вкуса(чуть сладки глицерин) и никакой горечи, это или подделка или брак, не рекомендую!

FAKE!!!! Not grapefruite seed extract!!!!!!! Beware!!!! Go buy from whole foods and see the difference!!!

Posted by 4746957147035717325 on Feb 02, 2013

That's new for me, but I just felt as Neo from Matrix. After opening the package something looked wrong the font on the bottle was slightly different http://www.nutribiotic.com/gse-liquid-concentrate-2oz.html you can see how original one should look like. It actually should peel off as they have additional instructions both in the front and back. Then I decided to taste it. Please beware grapefruite seed extract should taste like Honey it should be very bitter!!!!! Go to whole foods and check the original. The stuff from the bottle I got from Iherbs tastes like honey with some lemon juice. I can't believe they would sell fake extract, now I'm scared of 4 other bottles of vitamins I got from them.