Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Dec 14, 2010

Used as a disinfect with water for all-purpose cleaning. Father in law used this for prostatis along with cutting sugar for a month - and it cured all the symptoms, he was very impressed. Used for colds - and got energy and recovered faster than before. Recommend it!

Great multi-use product!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Feb 28, 2011

I initially got this product for Candida, and then realized that it had a bunch of other great (household) and other uses. I travelled for a wedding and took it along. My friend was getting married on Saturday, and on Wednesday she mentioned that she felt she was getting some sort of infection of the mouth, as she felt pain. She drank a small glass of water with some drops of the GSE, and by the end of the day, she felt nothing. She kept drinking it until Saturday just to be sure, but it worked quickly!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2492682 on Dec 02, 2010

This one has taken first place in my arsenal to fight the flu season. I woke up with a painful sore throat feeling like I would be out sick for a good while. I took 20 drops diluted in about 1/8 of a cup of juice, I felt it working right away, I would say that within 30-40 min my sore throat was gone. I followed up taking a 10 drop dose 2 more times during the day and I was as good as new. It tasted awful so now I have a cup of juice to wash the flavor out but it's well worth it to avoid a nasty cold.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2237222 on Dec 12, 2009

It works very well for virus. Helps kill H1N1. Great results for my husband and kept me from catching it from him.

Go natural

Posted by Reviewer3210941 on Dec 19, 2007

Best non-pharmaceutical defense against infection. I have successfully treated my sinus infections with this product.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Apr 20, 2011

This is simply the most natural way to disinfect any cut or wound. My husbands often gets cold sores, and the expensive medication they sell at the pharmacy in little minuscule tubes cost a fortune and don't really work. He has been using GSE this winter and it dries out the cold sores twice faster than the leading brands. Also great for sore throats when diluted in water for gargling. Would definitely recommend.

ок

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on May 14, 2011

Good thing. Sear them pimples, added to the liquid deodorant Crystal

awesome for everything

Posted by allisonmartin on May 20, 2011

Fabulous for many uses. My whole family, including the dogs, drink it in water or juice daily. I add it to veg. Shortning for a great night time skin cream....won't make me break out. I add it to antibotic ointment for cuts and scrapes, put it in water for cleaning. I put it,full strength, on a body boil....gone in 3 days.

Great!

Posted by Carolanne on Jul 31, 2012

I really like this product! I use it for hand sanitizer on the go (I read somewhere that waste treatment plants are starting to use it to treat drinking water), I put a few drops in an empty capsule and have it with milk (just to guard my stomach) when I'm not feeling well. I also put two or three drops in my hand with a little cleanser and baking soda to keep away the flaky patches that can build up on my face (no it doesn't burn). My most recent use has been to add a drop or two to the bottom part of my Britta water pitcher filter (I have the two gallon one) just to make sure the water is completely sanitized.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3275642 on Aug 10, 2011

this stuff works amazingly quickly for fungal infection, stomach upset etc. every family should have a bottle of this powerful liquid at home it is very inexpensive and versatile, will order again thanks to iherb for selling many great supplements for such affordable prices