Instant miracle!!!

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Sep 13, 2010

I am travelling in India, as I have done for years, and I have had several bad colds here. I've never had a "mild" one, they always develop into a bad bronchial cough. At the moment here everyone on the street seems to be coughing, and last week I picked up a bug and started to have a sore throat, sniffles, a pretty bad fever for 4 days and really bad general flu-like soreness. I was feeling awful and had no GSE with me.... then my iherb order arrived! I immediately took 15 drops of GSE in a capsule and I am not kidding one bit, within minutes I felt better, and within an hour my sinuses were clear, fever and soreness were GONE!!! That was the instant end to my flu, it never developed into a cough, which I was certain I was heading for. I am fine now! Years ago it also stopped bad food poisoning dead in its tracks within minutes. I am amazed and delighted!!!!

Great multi-use product!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Feb 28, 2011

I initially got this product for Candida, and then realized that it had a bunch of other great (household) and other uses. I travelled for a wedding and took it along. My friend was getting married on Saturday, and on Wednesday she mentioned that she felt she was getting some sort of infection of the mouth, as she felt pain. She drank a small glass of water with some drops of the GSE, and by the end of the day, she felt nothing. She kept drinking it until Saturday just to be sure, but it worked quickly!

amazing

Posted by Denyse on Jul 29, 2012

although this has a bitter taste, the benefits far outweigh the bitter taste. I always carry this with me, if I feel a sore throat or I think I may have had something that will give me food poisoning i take this with a bit of water. It has been great to take everyday during flu season to keep it at bay.

Helped eradicate gut yeast infection

Posted by Reviewer1747568 on Jul 17, 2012

I used this along with probiotics to get rid of a yeast infection my son had in his gut after a round of antibiotics; I would put a few drops in juice and get him to drink it. I would recommend it.

awesome for everything

Posted by allisonmartin on May 20, 2011

Fabulous for many uses. My whole family, including the dogs, drink it in water or juice daily. I add it to veg. Shortning for a great night time skin cream....won't make me break out. I add it to antibotic ointment for cuts and scrapes, put it in water for cleaning. I put it,full strength, on a body boil....gone in 3 days.

Great product for bacterial and yeast overgrowth in the bowel

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012

I purchased this product to use in the treatment of yeast and bacterial overgrowth in my bowels. All I can say is, it works!! I use 15 drops 3 times a day and have noticed a big difference in my energy! Please try this product if you suffer from digestive issues similar to mine!

Recommended by my Dentist

Posted by Reviewer1716348 on Jun 02, 2011

I use the GSE in my water-pic. It helps keep the gums & teeth cleaner longer. I use about 8 drops in the water, so the taste is tolerable. I will say that my Dentist did not recommend 'this particular brand', but I chose it because it was organic and could be used for many other things.

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Nov 01, 2010

This product is great for bladder infections. It also helps with general bowel discomfort and purification of the digestive tract. Thanks for carrying this high quality product. A little goes a long way.

GSE liquid concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1549852 on Nov 10, 2011

Excellent for travellers. Personally I can't travel without it.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Dec 14, 2010

Used as a disinfect with water for all-purpose cleaning. Father in law used this for prostatis along with cutting sugar for a month - and it cured all the symptoms, he was very impressed. Used for colds - and got energy and recovered faster than before. Recommend it!