Instant miracle!!!

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Sep 13, 2010

I am travelling in India, as I have done for years, and I have had several bad colds here. I've never had a "mild" one, they always develop into a bad bronchial cough. At the moment here everyone on the street seems to be coughing, and last week I picked up a bug and started to have a sore throat, sniffles, a pretty bad fever for 4 days and really bad general flu-like soreness. I was feeling awful and had no GSE with me.... then my iherb order arrived! I immediately took 15 drops of GSE in a capsule and I am not kidding one bit, within minutes I felt better, and within an hour my sinuses were clear, fever and soreness were GONE!!! That was the instant end to my flu, it never developed into a cough, which I was certain I was heading for. I am fine now! Years ago it also stopped bad food poisoning dead in its tracks within minutes. I am amazed and delighted!!!!

CHOSE LIFE

Posted by Reviewer3092996 on Oct 19, 2010

SINCE USING I HERB PRODUCTS I SUFFERED FROM STINKY BREAST,NO MATTER HOW CLEAN I WAS,I HAD INTERNAL FUNGUS,WHICH DOCTORS REFUSE TO TREAT ME FOR,AFTER CHANGING MY DIET TO A ANTIFUNGAL DIET,AND USING THESE PRODUCTS.I'M FRESH,AND HEALTHYAGAIN. IT'S GREAT!

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Nov 01, 2010

This product is great for bladder infections. It also helps with general bowel discomfort and purification of the digestive tract. Thanks for carrying this high quality product. A little goes a long way.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Dec 14, 2010

Used as a disinfect with water for all-purpose cleaning. Father in law used this for prostatis along with cutting sugar for a month - and it cured all the symptoms, he was very impressed. Used for colds - and got energy and recovered faster than before. Recommend it!

Great multi-use product!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Feb 28, 2011

I initially got this product for Candida, and then realized that it had a bunch of other great (household) and other uses. I travelled for a wedding and took it along. My friend was getting married on Saturday, and on Wednesday she mentioned that she felt she was getting some sort of infection of the mouth, as she felt pain. She drank a small glass of water with some drops of the GSE, and by the end of the day, she felt nothing. She kept drinking it until Saturday just to be sure, but it worked quickly!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2492682 on Dec 02, 2010

This one has taken first place in my arsenal to fight the flu season. I woke up with a painful sore throat feeling like I would be out sick for a good while. I took 20 drops diluted in about 1/8 of a cup of juice, I felt it working right away, I would say that within 30-40 min my sore throat was gone. I followed up taking a 10 drop dose 2 more times during the day and I was as good as new. It tasted awful so now I have a cup of juice to wash the flavor out but it's well worth it to avoid a nasty cold.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2237222 on Dec 12, 2009

It works very well for virus. Helps kill H1N1. Great results for my husband and kept me from catching it from him.

Go natural

Posted by Reviewer3210941 on Dec 19, 2007

Best non-pharmaceutical defense against infection. I have successfully treated my sinus infections with this product.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Apr 20, 2011

This is simply the most natural way to disinfect any cut or wound. My husbands often gets cold sores, and the expensive medication they sell at the pharmacy in little minuscule tubes cost a fortune and don't really work. He has been using GSE this winter and it dries out the cold sores twice faster than the leading brands. Also great for sore throats when diluted in water for gargling. Would definitely recommend.

ок

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on May 14, 2011

Good thing. Sear them pimples, added to the liquid deodorant Crystal