July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NutriBiotic, GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract, Liquid Concentrate, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Terrific for gums: cleared root canal infection

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Mar 11, 2013

I've been postponing putting a crown over the root canal because, although the nerve has been removed by the root canal procedure and so can't actually feel pain, every so often the gum in that area seems to become infected (red and sore). I actually ordered this product by mistake (thought it was grapeseed extract!) but when the root canal infection began, thought I'd give it a try. 15 drops in water the first night, then 5 drops thoughout the day the next day. Noticed an alleviation of soreness within 12 hours and the infection cleared up in 48 hours. So I recommend it. Of course, it's not a long-term solution to this particular problem, but I'm waiting until dentistry invents a better alternative for root canals other than crowns :-) Meanwhile, I have to stay away from the starches and sugars because they invariably cause these flare-ups.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2530332 on Nov 06, 2012

I've been using this product for a number of years and can't sing its praises enough! It keeps my Candida and thrust under control. My son has used it for chronic toothache with excellent results. Another reviewer says they use it in the dishwasher; I'm going to do that, along with the bicarb of soda that I usually use. It's a good price too!

miracle water

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012

This is wat my friend calls this. MIracle water; because i gave him 8 drops in a glass of water to drink and almost immediately his sore and tight throat went away, and he was able to perform (singer) throughout the night. I never travel without this. If i feel a sorethroat coming, I will put 8 drops in water or orange juice and sip it slowly. I have not had a cold or cough in the longest time, I also use this to disinfect whatever I need to without the fear of poisoning my cats. This works well as a vegetable/fruit wash before consumption. This is my best find in IHerb.

Excellent Natural Multi-Purpose Disinfectant

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jul 03, 2012

I use this in almost every cleaning/washing function in the home - soaking vegetables and meats, washing dishes, mopping floors, wiping windows and table-tops, spraying on plants to ward off insects, etc. It is safe for ingestion but it has an intense bitter taste. Just 2 drops are enough to make 500ml of water bitter. This means a bottle can last a very long time. Mine is definitely lasting more than a year. For internal use, I prefer Olive Leaf Extract.

Great for rash

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Sep 13, 2012

I had an allergic reaction to a lotion I used and got a nasty rash. Hydrocortisone cream would barely stop the itching and did not seem to clear it up. Then I tried a few drops of GSE in a teaspoon of water and applied it with a kleenex tissue. Immediately, the itching went away and stayed away. The rash decreased in redness within a half hour and after two days of application twice a day, the rash is significantly healed. I am amazed at how rapidly the GSE worked! Will try it for sore throat the next time I get one.