new taste

Posted by Reviewer1568239 on Feb 14, 2013

I buy this product for a loger time. But a new taste is not bitter and many people have started to claim that the product is ineffective, unfortunately. Before I used it to solve my health troubles, but now it is worthless. iherb.com shall ask Nutribiotic to return to the old formula asap!!!

Quality as changed and not in the GOOG way !!!

Posted by Reviewer1391382 on Feb 21, 2013

As the other last reviewers. I bought GSE, but it has no any taste! Before this I tried GSE and it was bitter. The new formula bought is not bitter at all! It seems like manufacturer forgot to add grapefruit seed extract and used only glycerin! I do not recommend this product! It is fake!

Fake

Posted by 4630217359641432010 on Apr 14, 2013

Purchased this product just recently and completely disappointed. I used this GSE before and very familiar with taste and flavor. Since this product been back to the stock in March it is completely different taste. Before now I tried GSE and it was very bitter. The new formula bought is not bitter at all! It seems like manufacturer forgot to add grapefruit seed extract and used only glycerin and lemon juice! Shame on you NutriBiotic!

Fake

Posted by 4613359491238852687 on Feb 03, 2013

I bought GSE, but it has no any taste! Before this I tried GSE when I visited my sister and it was bitter. GSE that I bought is not bitter at all! It seems like manufacturer forgot to add grapefruit seed extract and used only glycerin! I do not recommend this product! It is fake!

questionable benefits

Posted by Reviewer2461198 on Feb 08, 2009

tests have indicated that "GSE" products do not have health benefits and any perceived usefulness as an antibiotic, or other anti-microbial activities are actually caused by contamination by industrial chemicals. I would not purchase another GSE product until someone can provide reliable indicators of its usefulness or safety in application to human health.

This time..not satisfied !!!

Posted by Reviewer1007660 on Jul 09, 2013

After a long time that this product couldn't be found..I finaly received 5 bottles for my patients. All of them ..without any exception..noticed that the taste isn't the same (it was sour and not bitter as usual) the liquid was transparent and not "oily" as before....and the effects ..unsatisfactory. My letter to NutriBiotic...wasn't answered till today !

WARNING

Posted by Reviewer1164314 on Jul 21, 2013

Dont buy this. The "new" formula from Nutribiotics are not the real gse longer. Even my friends wich have tasted GSE before asked me what rubbish it was in the glas I made for them, "Its tasted funny, what is this? I cant drink this they said" . I agree, so dont waste money on this product anymore. I cant understand why IHERB are selling this anymore, strange.

Please help!

Posted by 5454787745438508928 on Aug 19, 2013

I recently opened this to use and I will not be using it! There is something seriously wrong with it. Can you send another one from a different batch? I had to dispose of the water I had put droplets in as it taste poisonousness. I usually buy this exact grape seed extract so I don't know what is wrong!?

Key ingredient missing maybe missing

Posted by 5232605836064865192 on Aug 17, 2016

Bought this product in the hope it would help with treatment of Thrush. Have not noticed any effect whatsoever. Wondering if key ingredient Citricidal is missing. Disappointed.

sorry, didn't work

Posted by Reviewer2902388 on Apr 24, 2009

the medicine honestly didn't work as i thought it would

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »