An excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1209967 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been using this product successfully since many years - kills many bacteria, fungi, viruses and molds -

dogs

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Sep 20, 2015

I give this to my dogs for itching and to get rid of fleas.

Extrait de pépins de pamplemousse

Posted by Iherb-fr on Sep 01, 2015

L'extrait de pépin de pamplemousse (EPP) est considéré comme le meilleur antibiotique naturel, il fait aussi un très bon anti-fungiside et il est très riche en bioflavonoïdes. Un produit correct et relativement pas cher.

A really good product

Posted by 5718293466421789747 on Aug 30, 2015

I've'n using this product for a while - great to prevent a cold when one's throat gets sore or during indigestion.

Not sure why people are doubting the effectiveness of this formula! It's miraculous stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Aug 23, 2015

My Mother had been complaining of stomach pain and altered bowel movements for the last 2-3 months, despite eating really, really well and taking many health boosting supplements for a long time! We tried to work out if it was something in her diet that she has become allergic to or something in her environment etc etc...NOTHING! We couldn't figure it out at all! The local doctor said it sounds like acute diverticulitis as the symptoms seem to fit and wanted her to have a CT scan. I remembered that infections are often linked to acute IBD, acute diverticulitis, acute chron's etc so I started her on this GSE at 6 drops, twice a day and slowly increasing to 10 drops, twice a day. Well, within just ONE WEEK (that's right...ONE week!!) the bowel movements are back to normal, no more stomach pain and the weakness/lethargy that came with it is also gone. It's a truly magnificent treatment and I can't be grateful enough for Nutribiotic's GSE!!

Good for so many things!

Posted by 5228821987497655037 on Jun 06, 2015

I was introduced to this but a friend when I had a cold. But I also found out it works great for headaches as well as sanitizing my toothbrush and a host of other uses. This is now a must have for my medicine cabinet.

Homemade sinus rinse

Posted by Reviewer1538943 on Jun 03, 2015

I use this to make a xylitol nasal rinse, which not only helps tremendously with seasonal allergies, but was the only thing that knocked out a nasal infection last winter that had lasted through 3 different courses of antibiotics over a 6 week period and was giving me migraines. For the rinse I use: 8 oz distilled or boiled water 1 Neil Med salt packet 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon xylitol 6 drops GSE I use this in a nasal spray bottle twice a day and my allergies (which are generally horrible May-November) are almost unnoticed. I don't know how it works, but it does!

Easy to use.

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on May 16, 2015

Very good for what it's supposed to do.

Very good for disinfecting.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Mar 25, 2015

I use this as a disinfectant. Apparently it's being used more and more as a disinfectant in hospitals.

NutriBiotic

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I use a few drops of this in a bit of water to gargle with to fight off germs and to clean my toothbrush.