10% Off Orders Over $40!

NutriBiotic, GSE Liquid Concentrate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Paula Alt

Posted by Reviewer1866788 on Apr 08, 2008

I purchased this product to help overcome skin fungus infection. I had acquired a staph infection after surgery and was on massive doses of antibiotics which caused fungal infection everywhere. I am not able to take the oral fungal medication. I read about this in a women's magazine and decided to try it, with the approval of the wound clinic that was treating me. I had used fungal powers and fungal creams. Nothing was working. In about 3 days after using this, I was almost completly free of the fungal infection on my skin. By the end of the week, it was completly gone. The article I read also recommended using it in laundry to rid clothing of contamination, which I did. I would highly recommend this product because of the success that I had with it.

Clarification on the "Bitter" taste

Posted by zsuzsa on May 24, 2013

I wrote NutriBiotic to answer some concerns I found in the iHerb reviews - suggesting that this product is now a "fake" because it no longer is bitter tasting. Please see below for clarification: Suzanne, thank you for your interest in our products. We have not changed the formula of our GSE sold in the US, however, we have changed our GSE supplier. A benefit of the newer supply is that is has an improved taste over the old supply. The product still contains the same amount of grapefruit seed extract and the potency is the same. The old supplier for our GSE had not provided us with the proper paperwork to continue to be a dietary supplement and comply with GMP (good manufacturing practices) guidelines, so we changed the GSE supplier so the product could remain a dietary supplement. For your information, we do guarantee our products 100% and anytime that you are not completely satisfied with our products, you may return them to where you bought them for a full refund, credit, or replacement. In turn, we are happy to credit the store for the product. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us at 800-225-4345 or 707-263-0411. Thank you. _______________________________________________________

GSE stops bacteria and yeasts

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on May 21, 2008

I use GSE to make my own mouthwash, my own deodorant, cleanse fruit and vegetables from the market, and in many other ways. A fungal infection was cleared up by treating it with a few drops of GSE in water.

Don't leave home without it!!

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Dec 15, 2009

This is the most ubiquitous product you'll ever find.Talk about anti-bacterial, anti-fungal,anti-viral! You can use this inside you(you don't have to know what's wrong - it will heal it) and outside for cleaning and disinfecting. You can use it for beauty - great for skin and hair. Nothing will heal mouth infection faster than GSE (7 drops in a little water- swish it around your mouth and swallow) or cure a blister or heal bladder infection,stomach problems - well you see - you can use this for everything and I will never be without it - the uses are only limited to your imagination.

Great for stomach bug, burns or cuts, and dry hands!

Posted by Reviewer1103231 on Jun 28, 2009

Put it in orange juice 3 times a day for stomach ache or stomach flu. Also good to take for colds and sinus infections. Add a few drops of water to hands and rub together for dry hands or for anyone with cracked thumbs. Will heal it in a few days if used at least 3 times a day.