Paula Alt

Posted by Reviewer1866788 on Apr 08, 2008

I purchased this product to help overcome skin fungus infection. I had acquired a staph infection after surgery and was on massive doses of antibiotics which caused fungal infection everywhere. I am not able to take the oral fungal medication. I read about this in a women's magazine and decided to try it, with the approval of the wound clinic that was treating me. I had used fungal powers and fungal creams. Nothing was working. In about 3 days after using this, I was almost completly free of the fungal infection on my skin. By the end of the week, it was completly gone. The article I read also recommended using it in laundry to rid clothing of contamination, which I did. I would highly recommend this product because of the success that I had with it.

Don't leave home without it!!

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Dec 15, 2009

This is the most ubiquitous product you'll ever find.Talk about anti-bacterial, anti-fungal,anti-viral! You can use this inside you(you don't have to know what's wrong - it will heal it) and outside for cleaning and disinfecting. You can use it for beauty - great for skin and hair. Nothing will heal mouth infection faster than GSE (7 drops in a little water- swish it around your mouth and swallow) or cure a blister or heal bladder infection,stomach problems - well you see - you can use this for everything and I will never be without it - the uses are only limited to your imagination.

GSE stops bacteria and yeasts

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on May 21, 2008

I use GSE to make my own mouthwash, my own deodorant, cleanse fruit and vegetables from the market, and in many other ways. A fungal infection was cleared up by treating it with a few drops of GSE in water.

Clarification on the "Bitter" taste

Posted by zsuzsa on May 24, 2013

I wrote NutriBiotic to answer some concerns I found in the iHerb reviews - suggesting that this product is now a "fake" because it no longer is bitter tasting. Please see below for clarification: Suzanne, thank you for your interest in our products. We have not changed the formula of our GSE sold in the US, however, we have changed our GSE supplier. A benefit of the newer supply is that is has an improved taste over the old supply. The product still contains the same amount of grapefruit seed extract and the potency is the same. The old supplier for our GSE had not provided us with the proper paperwork to continue to be a dietary supplement and comply with GMP (good manufacturing practices) guidelines, so we changed the GSE supplier so the product could remain a dietary supplement. For your information, we do guarantee our products 100% and anytime that you are not completely satisfied with our products, you may return them to where you bought them for a full refund, credit, or replacement. In turn, we are happy to credit the store for the product. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us at 800-225-4345 or 707-263-0411. Thank you. _______________________________________________________

My sinus infection is gone!

Posted by Reviewer1395266 on May 20, 2008

I had a terrible sinus infection. I tried taking apple cider vinegar with the mother in it for a week and it helped a little bit. Then I heard about the Grapefruit Seed Extract and I love that stuff! The same day I took it all the sinus pressure went away. It dries up all the mucus and I didn't have any coughing from sinus drainage. I definitely recommend this product. I only took it orally but you can also do a sinus flush.

Great for stomach bug, burns or cuts, and dry hands!

Posted by Reviewer1103231 on Jun 28, 2009

Put it in orange juice 3 times a day for stomach ache or stomach flu. Also good to take for colds and sinus infections. Add a few drops of water to hands and rub together for dry hands or for anyone with cracked thumbs. Will heal it in a few days if used at least 3 times a day.

OMG!!!

Posted by Reviewer1841192 on Feb 07, 2012

This stuff rocks!!! After 3 months and two rounds of antibiotics, steroid nasal spray and prednisone my sinuses were still congested. Did research and realized I was dealing with a fungal sinus infection. Decided to take a more natural root to treat my sinuses...after using this GSE, in combination with a probiotic and the yeast fighters,and the GSE nasal spray... my sinuses are back to normal. It has taken 3 weeks but it beats having to have sinus surgery.

every family should have one

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 21, 2012

I lost count of how many people I recommended this to. I must have given away at least 4 bottles. My husband says think of this as edible Dettol. HAHAHA. I use this around the house to kill germs on countertops and in my water-based air filter/vacuum (Rainbow). I also drink this as soon as I have a sore throat, cough or cold. If you soak a cotton pad in diluted GSE and clean under your nails, you can rid any fungus or bacteria infection. You can also soak your feet in it to cure athletic's foot. The uses are endless. A friend I passed this to, calls it the miracle water.

Tastes different, but works the same

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Oct 27, 2013

GSE has been my most reliable antimicrobial for many years. Its bitterness was a bit of a problem, but I learned to deal with it by mixing the extract with some carrot juice. Recently, NutriBiotic has changed the formula, such that the bitter taste has been greatly reduced. I was a little bit nervous about the effectiveness of this "improved" product, especially, after having read the flood of recent negative reviews, whose authors were concerned that, with the less bitter taste, the extract may no longer work. I was relieved to see that my sinus infection quickly responded to the treatment (15 drops 3 times a day). So, for me at least, the less bitter GSE works the same as the earlier formula.

The best earth has ever seen

Posted by 5459556648911215670 on Jun 20, 2013

I had very bad toe nail fungus for 17 years or so very gros I couldn't get rid of it till now. I used maximum triple strength from pure liquid gold which you would have to use only one third as much for same results. I used it for 2 weeks 15 drops a day then 1 week noting then started again for 2 weeks with the same dose sometimes I was using up to 45 drops a day through that time. now six months later I am getting brand new toe nails and other issues I had like runny nose and so on are gone. More energy etc. it works its just as all the positive reviews have said.