NutriBiotic, GSE Liquid Concentrate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Helps to stop cold/ flu

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Oct 21, 2012

Works well if you just start getting flu/ cold simptoms (sore throat, running/ blocked nose). After taking it for a few times cold can go away. Takes longer though if you start in the middle of sickness.

great internal disinfectant for UTI's

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

An ex-Marine clued me in to this product for bladder infections. He said he used in the Army for disinfecting unsafe water supplies and now his wife uses it for UTI's. 15 drops in a little sweet juice, to be immediately chased with a large juice, as the taste is nasty. It does seem to work.

Homemade sinus rinse

Posted by Reviewer1538943 on Jun 03, 2015

I use this to make a xylitol nasal rinse, which not only helps tremendously with seasonal allergies, but was the only thing that knocked out a nasal infection last winter that had lasted through 3 different courses of antibiotics over a 6 week period and was giving me migraines. For the rinse I use: 8 oz distilled or boiled water 1 Neil Med salt packet 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon xylitol 6 drops GSE I use this in a nasal spray bottle twice a day and my allergies (which are generally horrible May-November) are almost unnoticed. I don't know how it works, but it does!

GSE Liquid Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1359960 on Jun 15, 2008

I read about your product in First for Women magazine, and I have to be honest. I don't feel it lives up to the claims made in the magazine. Sorry I feel that way. I'm sure I will try something else from you in the future.

Do Not Buy

Posted by satoko on Feb 13, 2015

I was really a big fun of this product until NutriBiotic changed the formula. Around 2012 they suddenly changed the formula and as the result this product lost the bitterness, the effectiveness to kill bacteria! I ask NutriBiotic and they said that they used to use Citricidal (one brand of Grapefruits seed extract) but because of regulation they cannot use Ctricidal for internal use anymore. The different kind of the grapefruit seed extract they use now for this product is not really powerful at all. They still use Citricidal for external use products such as shampoo, ointment, etc, so I guess those are good. ★Visit my page by clicking my name above to read more honest reviews by me★