Wow! Effects are immediate!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

I took this again a few hours later. I take 10 drops in water twice a day. My first day, I had to go to the bathroom quite often and was very gassy. Not sure if this is a good sign, but I feel that it's cleaning my system. My son had food poisoning, and he was running to the toilet every now and then. I gave him charcoal tablets, didn't work. Then I gave him a few drops of this mixed in OJ, within seconds he puked, then felt better. Then all the symptoms of food poisoning were gone. This is a must have. I even stocked up on it as it was out of stock for a few months in iherb.

wonderful!

Posted by OksanaM on Nov 21, 2012

I usually take 10-15 drops with water when start to feel myself sick and everything is fine at the morning! Also is good for treating inflammations.

Helps to stop cold/ flu

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Oct 21, 2012

Works well if you just start getting flu/ cold simptoms (sore throat, running/ blocked nose). After taking it for a few times cold can go away. Takes longer though if you start in the middle of sickness.

Homemade sinus rinse

Posted by Reviewer1538943 on Jun 03, 2015

I use this to make a xylitol nasal rinse, which not only helps tremendously with seasonal allergies, but was the only thing that knocked out a nasal infection last winter that had lasted through 3 different courses of antibiotics over a 6 week period and was giving me migraines. For the rinse I use: 8 oz distilled or boiled water 1 Neil Med salt packet 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon xylitol 6 drops GSE I use this in a nasal spray bottle twice a day and my allergies (which are generally horrible May-November) are almost unnoticed. I don't know how it works, but it does!

great internal disinfectant for UTI's

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

An ex-Marine clued me in to this product for bladder infections. He said he used in the Army for disinfecting unsafe water supplies and now his wife uses it for UTI's. 15 drops in a little sweet juice, to be immediately chased with a large juice, as the taste is nasty. It does seem to work.