eczema

Posted by Reviewer1705773 on Jun 05, 2009

this is helping eczema. we put two drops in the baby's water daily and her skin has improved.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1236973 on Mar 13, 2009

Love it! We use this everyday! Good cleanser for Fruits and Vegetables.

Great at warding off colds

Posted by Reviewer1804652 on Jan 24, 2008

I even put this in my toddlers juice/water and it seems to really keep us healhty through the winter. Holly

Our Antibioitic Alternative

Posted by Zambini on Apr 22, 2012

We use GSE for mostly an antibiotic alternative and sore throat aid. We have a prescription antibiotic allergic family member, so needed a good alternative. We studied GSE and decided to try it. We now recommend it to anyone considering seeing a doc for a throat or respiratory infection. We have used it successfully to treat strep, tonsillitis, ear infection and even yeast infections. Everyone should have a bottle in their cupboard! Amazing stuff. Nutribiotic liquid is what we use and recommend. We dilute 10 drops in 6 oz of water for antibiotic substitute and for just plain old undiagnosed sore throats. The relief is usually permanent and immediate.

Miracle product!

Posted by 4751664856100703607 on Dec 13, 2013

Stomach ache? 10 or so drops in 6 oz. water, mixed thoroughly and its gone. Athlete's foot--gone!

Good for so many things!

Posted by 5228821987497655037 on Jun 06, 2015

I was introduced to this but a friend when I had a cold. But I also found out it works great for headaches as well as sanitizing my toothbrush and a host of other uses. This is now a must have for my medicine cabinet.

Incredible for UTIs

Posted by 4970705646497019714 on Feb 24, 2015

I went through a period of getting UTIs every month and this stopped it as soon as I felt it coming on.

NutriBiotic

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I use a few drops of this in a bit of water to gargle with to fight off germs and to clean my toothbrush.

good and great price

Posted by 5365020462341466869 on May 15, 2014

The taste is terrible but works...

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 17, 2014

I have never been so excited about a product that is as versatile as this one! I use it directly on my face after moisturising, and it gives me a fantastic glow! I find with this product, I don't need to dilute. I apply it directly and it works fine. I also use it for spot treatment and it immediately fades red spots straight away. Also, I take it internally- 20 drops daily. It also got rid of some minor nail fungus that I had, literally overnight! I also use it to wash veggies, and I add drops to my moisturiser. This is such a great product, I wish I had known about it when I was a teenager. This one is small enough to take on flights as well, as it is below the 100ml limit. Thank you Nutribiotic for making such a wonderful product! I also called Nutribiotic and asked about their changed formula, and they said that the current batch is bitter tasting, and not sweet, as people seem to prefer the bitter tasting batch as there was an uproar about it being a fake product. This stuff is seriously great!