Gave me a vaginal yeast infection

Posted by 5339742853688704208 on Nov 02, 2013

I bought this product as I get a lot os colds and sinus infections since I moved to a very humid area. I wanted to avoid taking antibiotics for the sinus infections. The first time I started taking Grapefruit seed extract I got a vaginal yeast infection after 2 days. Last time I had a yeast infection was over 15 years ago, and I never get it even when taking antibiotics. Thinking it was just a coincidence, I started taking this again a few days ago when I felt I was coming down with a cold. Guess what! Vaginal candida again! I stopped taking this supplement and will never buy it again. Searching on the Internet I found more people that got this side effect from Grapefruit Seed extract. Very dissapointed and will probably keep away from supplements in the future.

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

Did not help to digest problems. Maybe helps to some other problems.

Posted by Reviewer1413231 on Aug 03, 2010

Since heartburn can be caused by an unbalanced ph and the info on grapefruit seed extract is that it would help balance ph, I ordered it. Unfortunately, it hasn't helped with heartburn.

quality problem

Posted by 4947204998935878466 on Feb 27, 2013

I ordered for the first time 8 boxes and either I got some bad batches whether they have mastered the controls not qualities the active ingredient is absent I'm really surprised because I know the liquid Citricidal I tested several brands one was good then also lost its Interer (they say they will analyze the product) then suddenly it was under dosed they certainly reversed the Citricidal with another component when weighing ingredients Obviously I'm wondering how I'm going to build my stock boxes if the chain is not secure more seriously and anxiously

Didn't help at all with a UTI.

Posted by PuffinFresh on Sep 08, 2015

I took these for a bad UTI (lots of blood in urine). They did not help at all.