Using this product for about 5 years...

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Jun 01, 2008

There have been many claims made by people concerning the use of citricidal. Keeping bad bacteria in the body to a minimum is what I use citricidal for. Nutribiotic's brand is the one I have used for many years. The tablets are a lot easier to take than the liquid due to the taste. This is one product that seems to have many positive effects on the body internally.

Katie, NC

Posted by Reviewer1082170 on Dec 18, 2007

This product has worked well for me in preventing chronic UTI's. I'm definitely glad I chose this product.

Great For Sinus Infections!

Posted by Reviewer2284743 on May 31, 2008

I use GSE for when I feel a sinus infection coming on and it works great! Helps with congestion too. I don't have to fear getting sick at a bad time because I have a new defense. Great price, fast shipping, thanks iherb! btw, GSE can be a little harsh on my tummy so I take it with acidophilus (and sometimes charcoal pills when needed).

GrapeFruit Seed Extract Helping

Posted by Reviewer1355009 on Jan 07, 2009

I have had problems with reoccurant fungal/yeast infection on my hand and accompanying abdominal pain. GFS Extract is helping to manage the problem.

Infection Fighter!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Jun 14, 2011

It does work but you need to put something on your stomach first before taking this extract. It is very strong!

Good profile, good price

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 09, 2016

This product states each tablet contains 12-13 drops of NutriBiotic GSE Liquid Concentrate which is amazing for how small they are. The price is out of this world with 100 tablets - they last a while.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3338262 on Dec 14, 2009

We take it to help our immune system.

grapefruit seed

Posted by Reviewer2278923 on Feb 03, 2012

I will order again. Think this helps with blood pressure.

Sounds sensational

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Apr 15, 2014

The main reason I like this product is that my lower gut area feels better after taking it. From time to time in the past when I would eat not so healthy(sweet) foods or drinks, my lower gut would feel off. I felt more comfortable after ingesting one of these tablets.

GSE

Posted by 4930368973695781806 on Apr 29, 2014

Good product, will continue to use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »