Great product good price

Posted by 4676747799157596364 on Feb 18, 2016

helps with fungal infections and really delivers

No cons - all good

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

To keep Candida in stomach/gut in check. Also helps when feeling like illness coming...

Good for thrush.

Posted by 5106482162799318825 on Jun 14, 2015

Got rid of thrush within 2days. I used this and applied the concentrated liquid on affected areas! Work wonders!

Wonderful for gastric issues

Posted by 4932209863834719315 on Apr 15, 2015

This was literally a lifesaver when taken with me overseas to South East Asia on a holiday and came down with severe gastric pain due to fructose malabsorption after eating the wrong foods. Without this product I don't honestly think I would have lasted the next 4 weeks of our planned holiday. Within ten minutes of taking 1-2 tablets esp after a meal that may cause me problems, I feel relief. So glad I can purchase from iHerb since this product is no longer available here in Australia. Great for travellers stomach bugs and even hayfever.

Results Good

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Apr 02, 2015

Not sure how it works, but I feel better and it seems to do what it is suppose to do.

For sicknesses

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

Don't know if this product did much for candida but i can say that when i take 1 of these twice a day when i feel a cold come on it goes straight away. Amazing! I would travel with these in case of bugs and viruses and would have these on hand for life. Great product.

Very Beneficial

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 08, 2015

This product has helped me to get rid of yeast (candida) overgrowth. I also use it to help prevent sickness and it works well when I feel myself coming down with strep.

칸디다 균 박멸

Posted by leejhbro on Jan 25, 2015

칸디다균 박멸하기 위해 복용합니다. 공복에 Candidia Factors Enzyme Formula, Grape fruit Seed Extract, Berberine-500 이렇게 셋 같이 복용하고 있습니다. 속이 조금 더 편해지는 것 같네요. 복용 방법은 아침에 기상 직후 먹고 1시간 후 아침식사 합니다. 점심 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 저녁 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 자기 전 1시간 전에도 먹습니다. 총 하루 네 번 폭격을 하고 있습니다. 칸디다 다 죽여버리겠습니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 지금 코코넛 오일이 좋다길래 주문했습니다. 코코넛오일도 먹어서 칸디다 완전 박멸할 예정입니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 도움 되셨으면 "네" 눌러주세요!

Natural antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1523527 on Dec 22, 2014

Helps quickly

great!

Posted by 4918872833188285379 on Nov 24, 2014

Felt the effects very quickly. Felt more energetic