| English
| USD ($)

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets

Candida Yeast Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Sep 04, 2007

I used this product, plus oregano oil and garlic oil, to treat yeast overgrowth. I am currently treating my son. I got good results by the second month, but continued for 6 months. He likes the small tablet size.

Ductal Yeast Help

Posted by Reviewer2376147 on Mar 19, 2008

GSE is recommended to help remedy ductal yeast. For any breastfeeding mothers out there, this worked for me. I didn't try any other brands but have been pleased with NutriBiotic (two tablets, 3 times a day). God bless you if you are in need of such a remedy!!

Natural Antibiotic, anti-Viral, and anti-Fungal

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on May 01, 2008

Grapefruit Seed Extract, Citricidal, is so powerful it can be used in place of bleach to kill mold in the bathroom and has been shown to provide tremendous support to the immune system. I take it 5 times a day when sick and about 1 time a day for prevention especially during cold and flu season.

A must during flu season

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007

I am diabetic and therefore take this product to help stave off flu, colds, etc. If taken for any length of time a probiotic should be taken to replace lost probiotics because this product is that strong.

Awesome for intestinal yeast overgrowth!

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Jan 20, 2012

I am battling intestinal yeast overgrowth, and this has helped me tremendously. I get very weak and sick if I try to cut carbohydrates down very low. I also have a severe gastrointestinal reaction to caprylic acid. I have no adverse reaction to this, however. My ND has me taking four of these tablets with each meal. It has kept my bowels more normal, and has greatly lessened the itching of my upper body and scalp that comes after eating any type of carbohydrate. Before I began taking these tablets, I was taking this in liquid form, which is very bitter. These tablets are coated with a thin coating so you don't taste the bitterness - allowing you to take higher amounts and reap greater benefit thereby. I've ordered probably ten bottles of this, and will keep ordering.