NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets

It's not American Express, but don't leave home without it!

Posted by Reviewer2573521 on Oct 24, 2007

I have it in my purse in a small container. It's great for digestion and the immune system, so we take it on a daily basis. If we eat "funny" food and junk (which is not often), I always dispense a GSE capsule to everyone. The liquid form can be used also for many other needs.

Awesome for intestinal yeast overgrowth!

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Jan 20, 2012

I am battling intestinal yeast overgrowth, and this has helped me tremendously. I get very weak and sick if I try to cut carbohydrates down very low. I also have a severe gastrointestinal reaction to caprylic acid. I have no adverse reaction to this, however. My ND has me taking four of these tablets with each meal. It has kept my bowels more normal, and has greatly lessened the itching of my upper body and scalp that comes after eating any type of carbohydrate. Before I began taking these tablets, I was taking this in liquid form, which is very bitter. These tablets are coated with a thin coating so you don't taste the bitterness - allowing you to take higher amounts and reap greater benefit thereby. I've ordered probably ten bottles of this, and will keep ordering.

GSE

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

I take this to help fight off Candida.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2628134 on Dec 18, 2007

I've used this for years -- I start taking it whenever I feel like I'm getting sick or another member of the household is sick. It often prevents me from catching whatever is going around, or at least helps me get better faster. I suggest alternating it with another powerful anti-everything product called Oregamax. Stay well!

Bring with you when you travel abroad!

Posted by Reviewer3036942 on Aug 14, 2007

Great for a funky stomach when travelling to foreign lands. Even if you don't drink the water, they make soup, coffee, tea and wash the vegetables with it! A few of these three times a day and you'll never miss a beat.