GSE

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

I take this to help fight off Candida.

Stop colds fast!

Posted by Reviewer1308646 on Oct 11, 2007

NutriBiotic is a great product. I take it as soon as I feel like I am coming down with a cold and it stops the cold from ever developing. I have lung problems from 50+ years of second hand smoke and I don't know how I would get through the winter without NutriBiotic.

Bring with you when you travel abroad!

Posted by Reviewer3036942 on Aug 14, 2007

Great for a funky stomach when travelling to foreign lands. Even if you don't drink the water, they make soup, coffee, tea and wash the vegetables with it! A few of these three times a day and you'll never miss a beat.

great alternative to harsh prescrpitions

Posted by Reviewer1140223 on Apr 24, 2008

Also really good for battling systemic yeast without taking harsh prescriptions.

Amazing at fighting off colds and sickness

Posted by Reviewer3133067 on Dec 28, 2008

Whenever I feel like I might be getting sick or if I want to fight off a cold I take this stuff. It's amazing - if taken early enough it usually prevents you from getting sick, but if you are already getting sick it will shorten the duration. I have given this to many friends and they all agree. I won't travel without it.

We don't leave home without them

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Aug 14, 2008

I am never without GSE at home or while traveling. GSE has worked fabulously over the years on intestinal flu bugs - many times I believe that we have thwarted intestinal bugs by taking GSE at the first sign of intestinal upsets and my husband and I have ended up with only mild symptoms. I have only used Nutri Biotic and because of the great success I don't hesitate to recommend it.

Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2128801 on Jan 24, 2008

Great product. I have been using it for years and am yet to be disappointed by it's efficacy.

Great for fighting infection

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Mar 06, 2012

I have used this to help treat a tooth infection and the results were immediate. It's a great product, though it is not a substitute for seeing a health care provider.

Infection killer

Posted by Reviewer1326019 on Jan 25, 2012

This is a great product for killing different kinds of infections.

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

This extract helps me to stay healthy throughout the year. it is able to kill a beginning cold right away. And of course, it is much more pleasant to take a tasteless pill instead of the bitter liquid analogue. I have ordered it twice and will buy again!