Poor

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

Did not help to digest problems. Maybe helps to some other problems.

Results Good

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Apr 02, 2015

Not sure how it works, but I feel better and it seems to do what it is suppose to do.

For sicknesses

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

Don't know if this product did much for candida but i can say that when i take 1 of these twice a day when i feel a cold come on it goes straight away. Amazing! I would travel with these in case of bugs and viruses and would have these on hand for life. Great product.

Very Beneficial

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 08, 2015

This product has helped me to get rid of yeast (candida) overgrowth. I also use it to help prevent sickness and it works well when I feel myself coming down with strep.

I was expecting for much more, but I've liked it

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 26, 2015

I used this product, plus oregano oil and garlic oil, to treat yeast overgrowth. and I got good results, but you have to be constant on taking.

Hard to say if this works

Posted by Basanga on Feb 11, 2015

I take this for my candida overgrowth, but have noticed no real difference whether I take it or not. No die off, but no improvement in energy either. I continue to take it because it's cheap, and helps normalize the pH of my stomach (which is important for fighting candida anyway). I have read that it's better to have the GSE in liquid form, so you might be better off trying NutriBiotic's liquid GSE.

칸디다 균 박멸

Posted by leejhbro on Jan 25, 2015

칸디다균 박멸하기 위해 복용합니다. 공복에 Candidia Factors Enzyme Formula, Grape fruit Seed Extract, Berberine-500 이렇게 셋 같이 복용하고 있습니다. 속이 조금 더 편해지는 것 같네요. 복용 방법은 아침에 기상 직후 먹고 1시간 후 아침식사 합니다. 점심 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 저녁 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 자기 전 1시간 전에도 먹습니다. 총 하루 네 번 폭격을 하고 있습니다. 칸디다 다 죽여버리겠습니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 지금 코코넛 오일이 좋다길래 주문했습니다. 코코넛오일도 먹어서 칸디다 완전 박멸할 예정입니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 도움 되셨으면 "네" 눌러주세요!

Natural antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1523527 on Dec 22, 2014

Helps quickly

great!

Posted by 4918872833188285379 on Nov 24, 2014

Felt the effects very quickly. Felt more energetic

This Product is AWESOME

Posted by 4624305494688120004 on Nov 23, 2014

I had a fever today at a high 38.7'C. I quickly took 2 tablets, followed by another 2 tablets half hour a part. My fever subsided to 37.7'C. It's simply AWESOME! I am gonna get my 2nd bottle soon. Take you iherb for bringing quality supplements to common people like me ^_^