NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets

great alternative to harsh prescrpitions

Posted by Reviewer1140223 on Apr 24, 2008

Also really good for battling systemic yeast without taking harsh prescriptions.

Awesome for intestinal yeast overgrowth!

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Jan 20, 2012

I am battling intestinal yeast overgrowth, and this has helped me tremendously. I get very weak and sick if I try to cut carbohydrates down very low. I also have a severe gastrointestinal reaction to caprylic acid. I have no adverse reaction to this, however. My ND has me taking four of these tablets with each meal. It has kept my bowels more normal, and has greatly lessened the itching of my upper body and scalp that comes after eating any type of carbohydrate. Before I began taking these tablets, I was taking this in liquid form, which is very bitter. These tablets are coated with a thin coating so you don't taste the bitterness - allowing you to take higher amounts and reap greater benefit thereby. I've ordered probably ten bottles of this, and will keep ordering.

We don't leave home without them

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Aug 14, 2008

I am never without GSE at home or while traveling. GSE has worked fabulously over the years on intestinal flu bugs - many times I believe that we have thwarted intestinal bugs by taking GSE at the first sign of intestinal upsets and my husband and I have ended up with only mild symptoms. I have only used Nutri Biotic and because of the great success I don't hesitate to recommend it.

Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2128801 on Jan 24, 2008

Great product. I have been using it for years and am yet to be disappointed by it's efficacy.

Amazing at fighting off colds and sickness

Posted by Reviewer3133067 on Dec 28, 2008

Whenever I feel like I might be getting sick or if I want to fight off a cold I take this stuff. It's amazing - if taken early enough it usually prevents you from getting sick, but if you are already getting sick it will shorten the duration. I have given this to many friends and they all agree. I won't travel without it.