Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets

Stop colds fast!

Posted by Reviewer1308646 on Oct 11, 2007

NutriBiotic is a great product. I take it as soon as I feel like I am coming down with a cold and it stops the cold from ever developing. I have lung problems from 50+ years of second hand smoke and I don't know how I would get through the winter without NutriBiotic.

great alternative to harsh prescrpitions

Posted by Reviewer1140223 on Apr 24, 2008

Also really good for battling systemic yeast without taking harsh prescriptions.

good for deep gum inflammation too

Posted by Reviewer1709880 on Nov 26, 2010

Previously, I had used these tablets when I felt a sore throat coming on. Recently, I developed a pressure-sensitive sore gum well below the gum line. 5 days of periodic salt or peroxide mouthwashes failed to reduce the problem. Then, I decided to try slightly crushing a GSE tablet wih my teeth, and manuvering the several pieces between my gum and cheek near the problem. I left the pieces there about 30 min. This was repeated about every 4-6 hr. By 12 hr, the pain was declining and by 36 hr, it was gone. Presumably, the extended contact time allowed enough of the antibacterial to penetrate the gum.

THE ONLY!

Posted by Reviewer2542069 on Sep 15, 2011

NutriBiotics is the ONLY brand of Grapefruit Seed Extract I Trust! I've tried 3 others & not only wasted my time & my money BUT the sluggish response of my body. As a healthcare professional of 35+ years, I'm not much for traditional medicine at all! As long as this product is around, I'll opt for this vs pharmaceutical poisons that rob the body! Thank U NutriBiotics for ALL your product line,

We don't leave home without them

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Aug 14, 2008

I am never without GSE at home or while traveling. GSE has worked fabulously over the years on intestinal flu bugs - many times I believe that we have thwarted intestinal bugs by taking GSE at the first sign of intestinal upsets and my husband and I have ended up with only mild symptoms. I have only used Nutri Biotic and because of the great success I don't hesitate to recommend it.