NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets

Stop colds fast!

Posted by Reviewer1308646 on Oct 11, 2007

NutriBiotic is a great product. I take it as soon as I feel like I am coming down with a cold and it stops the cold from ever developing. I have lung problems from 50+ years of second hand smoke and I don't know how I would get through the winter without NutriBiotic.

great alternative to harsh prescrpitions

Posted by Reviewer1140223 on Apr 24, 2008

Also really good for battling systemic yeast without taking harsh prescriptions.

We don't leave home without them

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Aug 14, 2008

I am never without GSE at home or while traveling. GSE has worked fabulously over the years on intestinal flu bugs - many times I believe that we have thwarted intestinal bugs by taking GSE at the first sign of intestinal upsets and my husband and I have ended up with only mild symptoms. I have only used Nutri Biotic and because of the great success I don't hesitate to recommend it.

Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2128801 on Jan 24, 2008

Great product. I have been using it for years and am yet to be disappointed by it's efficacy.

Amazing at fighting off colds and sickness

Posted by Reviewer3133067 on Dec 28, 2008

Whenever I feel like I might be getting sick or if I want to fight off a cold I take this stuff. It's amazing - if taken early enough it usually prevents you from getting sick, but if you are already getting sick it will shorten the duration. I have given this to many friends and they all agree. I won't travel without it.