Replaces antibiotics in many cases

Posted by Reviewer1839228 on Oct 25, 2014

Potent - and it works! I purchased the capsules, though, and this says tablets (above).

Nitro biotic grapefruit seed extract

Posted by Reviewer1233713 on Aug 29, 2014

Been using in winter really helpful. Easy on dosage however as in coeliac and unsettles tummy abit

simple remedy for Candida overgrowth and leaky gut

Posted by 4886019460828840939 on May 26, 2014

Currently, I take one capsule a day to remedy my situation. More would simply cause greater yeast die off symptoms. The current level is manageable. I'm satisfied knowing that this product is working to restablish my intestinal flora, though the progress is gradual.

GSE

Posted by 4930368973695781806 on Apr 29, 2014

Good product, will continue to use.

Sounds sensational

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Apr 15, 2014

The main reason I like this product is that my lower gut area feels better after taking it. From time to time in the past when I would eat not so healthy(sweet) foods or drinks, my lower gut would feel off. I felt more comfortable after ingesting one of these tablets.

Convenient

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Mar 31, 2014

I like the liquid form. I keep the bottle in my office as it is more convenient then using the liquid form when I'm at work. The tablet is small in size so it is very easy to swallow. Each tablet equals 12-13 drops and I feel that it is working the same way.

Crohn's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it for Crohn's. Didn't make me sick like 9/10 supplements so that was good, but didn't make me better. I bought SF722 and loved it.

Great to keep for cold season

Posted by Reviewer1563368 on Feb 06, 2014

For the last couple of years I have kept GSE on hand during the cold and flu season. I have not had the flu since using it at the first sign of flu symptoms. Only one short cold/sinus infection in 2 years is a big change for me. I accredit this improvement to the GSE. This brand is a good value from iHerb.

cyst buster

Posted by annegoggans on Dec 17, 2013

part of our anti-viral protocol in a chronically sick house. Helping in conjunction with other anti-virals and anti-bacterials

helps against infection

Posted by OksanaM on Dec 10, 2013

This product is amazing - anytime I feel myself sick I take it and it helps