Using this product for about 5 years...

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Jun 01, 2008

There have been many claims made by people concerning the use of citricidal. Keeping bad bacteria in the body to a minimum is what I use citricidal for. Nutribiotic's brand is the one I have used for many years. The tablets are a lot easier to take than the liquid due to the taste. This is one product that seems to have many positive effects on the body internally.

Mild dose

Posted by truevitality on May 30, 2012

This is a nice gentle dose of grapefruit seed extract that does the job of clearing things like parasites and fungal/candida without being too harsh on the system

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

This extract helps me to stay healthy throughout the year. it is able to kill a beginning cold right away. And of course, it is much more pleasant to take a tasteless pill instead of the bitter liquid analogue. I have ordered it twice and will buy again!

for intersitial cytitis

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Dec 01, 2011

This has worked so well (with marshmellow extract) for my interstitial cytitis that I hardly have symptoms anymore!

lyme disease

Posted by 4965848468445861010 on Jul 27, 2013

I have lyme disease and this is the best help for me.

great product!

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

it helped me to cope with herpetic neuralgia (caused by zoster). i took prescribed medicine for several months and it was in vain. and with these pills it took a month to forget about neuralgia.

Best Antifungal

Posted by 4833347074600244962 on Nov 04, 2013

VERY powerful antifungal. Works great when added to my Candida Albicans treatment and in conjunction with detox aids to get rid of neurotxins and chemicals such as ammonia released by dying Candida. I use Silymarin by NOW Foods to support kidney and liver, and NAC Critical Antioxidant by NOW Foods.

Great For Sinus Infections!

Posted by Reviewer2284743 on May 31, 2008

I use GSE for when I feel a sinus infection coming on and it works great! Helps with congestion too. I don't have to fear getting sick at a bad time because I have a new defense. Great price, fast shipping, thanks iherb! btw, GSE can be a little harsh on my tummy so I take it with acidophilus (and sometimes charcoal pills when needed).

Katie, NC

Posted by Reviewer1082170 on Dec 18, 2007

This product has worked well for me in preventing chronic UTI's. I'm definitely glad I chose this product.

GrapeFruit Seed Extract Helping

Posted by Reviewer1355009 on Jan 07, 2009

I have had problems with reoccurant fungal/yeast infection on my hand and accompanying abdominal pain. GFS Extract is helping to manage the problem.