Mild dose

Posted by truevitality on May 30, 2012

This is a nice gentle dose of grapefruit seed extract that does the job of clearing things like parasites and fungal/candida without being too harsh on the system

for intersitial cytitis

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Dec 01, 2011

This has worked so well (with marshmellow extract) for my interstitial cytitis that I hardly have symptoms anymore!

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

This extract helps me to stay healthy throughout the year. it is able to kill a beginning cold right away. And of course, it is much more pleasant to take a tasteless pill instead of the bitter liquid analogue. I have ordered it twice and will buy again!

This is excellent if you can't cope with the taste of the liquid GSE

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

This supplement works as a natural antibiotic, it kills all germs. I suggest taking a few hours after GSE a probiotic supplement.

lyme disease

Posted by 4965848468445861010 on Jul 27, 2013

I have lyme disease and this is the best help for me.

Best Antifungal

Posted by 4833347074600244962 on Nov 04, 2013

VERY powerful antifungal. Works great when added to my Candida Albicans treatment and in conjunction with detox aids to get rid of neurotxins and chemicals such as ammonia released by dying Candida. I use Silymarin by NOW Foods to support kidney and liver, and NAC Critical Antioxidant by NOW Foods.

Great For Sinus Infections!

Posted by Reviewer2284743 on May 31, 2008

I use GSE for when I feel a sinus infection coming on and it works great! Helps with congestion too. I don't have to fear getting sick at a bad time because I have a new defense. Great price, fast shipping, thanks iherb! btw, GSE can be a little harsh on my tummy so I take it with acidophilus (and sometimes charcoal pills when needed).

Katie, NC

Posted by Reviewer1082170 on Dec 18, 2007

This product has worked well for me in preventing chronic UTI's. I'm definitely glad I chose this product.

GrapeFruit Seed Extract Helping

Posted by Reviewer1355009 on Jan 07, 2009

I have had problems with reoccurant fungal/yeast infection on my hand and accompanying abdominal pain. GFS Extract is helping to manage the problem.

Excellent in the battle against candida and internal bacteria

Posted by Reviewer1971863 on May 08, 2009

This is fantastic almost potent like and antibiotic minus the intense side effects. Will be stocking up on this again and at this price it's possible.