NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets

Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2128801 From Australia on Jan 24, 2008

Great product. I have been using it for years and am yet to be disappointed by it's efficacy.

We don't leave home without them

Posted by Reviewer1977925 From Wisconsin on Aug 14, 2008

I am never without GSE at home or while traveling. GSE has worked fabulously over the years on intestinal flu bugs - many times I believe that we have thwarted intestinal bugs by taking GSE at the first sign of intestinal upsets and my husband and I have ended up with only mild symptoms. I have only used Nutri Biotic and because of the great success I don't hesitate to recommend it.

Amazing at fighting off colds and sickness

Posted by Reviewer3133067 From Illinois on Dec 28, 2008

Whenever I feel like I might be getting sick or if I want to fight off a cold I take this stuff. It's amazing - if taken early enough it usually prevents you from getting sick, but if you are already getting sick it will shorten the duration. I have given this to many friends and they all agree. I won't travel without it.

great alternative to harsh prescrpitions

Posted by Reviewer1140223 From California on Apr 24, 2008

Also really good for battling systemic yeast without taking harsh prescriptions.

good for deep gum inflammation too

Posted by Reviewer1709880 From Maryland on Nov 26, 2010

Previously, I had used these tablets when I felt a sore throat coming on. Recently, I developed a pressure-sensitive sore gum well below the gum line. 5 days of periodic salt or peroxide mouthwashes failed to reduce the problem. Then, I decided to try slightly crushing a GSE tablet wih my teeth, and manuvering the several pieces between my gum and cheek near the problem. I left the pieces there about 30 min. This was repeated about every 4-6 hr. By 12 hr, the pain was declining and by 36 hr, it was gone. Presumably, the extended contact time allowed enough of the antibacterial to penetrate the gum.