Katie, NC

Posted by Reviewer1082170 on Dec 18, 2007

This product has worked well for me in preventing chronic UTI's. I'm definitely glad I chose this product.

Yay!

Posted by Reviewer1004932 on Jun 08, 2011

I have had a swelling in my gums on the jawline for many months. occasionally it will get irritated and cause my teeth to hurt. I have been taking garlic oil capsules and when I am consistent it keeps things at bay. But I really wanted to kick whatever it is completely out. So I added Grapefruit seed extract to my regimen. It's working!! Not sure we are completely there, yet, but I can tell a difference and have had no real pain since starting.

mommahappy

Posted by Reviewer1008988 on Dec 10, 2009

Our son had some small wart-looking bumps on his hands, had them for years, now they are gone within 6 weeks! Tablets are small and easy to take.

This is a winnerfive stars

Posted by Reviewer1045880 on Jan 31, 2011

It helps my circulation and I can see the difference on the amount of time I am able to walk and even run a little. In my opinion, it is an excellent product.

Helps skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1457157 on Sep 12, 2010

I give this to some of my dogs with fungus and other skin problems, something easy to catch in the humid tropics. It looks like it works, the skin flaked off like mad in the beginning! Now it has stabilised and the dogs start looking like new.. Will also try this with my son who has acne - hopefully also a winner there. Will definitely keep on ordering this.

Helps the immune system

Posted by Reviewer1534358 on Mar 15, 2010

I catch fewer colds and get better faster when i take these.

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract 125 mg., 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1686121 on Dec 05, 2011

Got them in only a couple of days and the tablets helped knock out a cold quickly and stopped it from going into a secondary infection in my sinuses (which is often a problem for me if I do not take NutriBiotics when I have a cold).

Excellent in the battle against candida and internal bacteria

Posted by Reviewer1971863 on May 08, 2009

This is fantastic almost potent like and antibiotic minus the intense side effects. Will be stocking up on this again and at this price it's possible.

Good for keeping skin cancer at bay

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 29, 2011

I originally got these as an immune builder, but noticed after a couple of weeks that they were also helping to reduce the size of several lesions that I would otherwise need to have burned off. Nice side effect and I'll be taking these for years to come.

HOMEMAKER... AGE 71

Posted by Reviewer2695918 on Aug 16, 2008

THIS IS A MARVELOUS PRODUCT. I HAD CELULITS AND MY DOCTOR WAS OUT OF TOWN. I USED THIS GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT PRODUCT IN PLACE OF A DR.'S RX. I TREATED MYSELF BY INCREASING THE AMOUNT TO 2 TABLETS, 3 TIMES A DAY FOR 5 DAYS (AS YOU WOULD A RX ANTIBIOTIC) THEN REDUCED THE AMOUNT TO ONE A DAY...3 TIMES A DAY... THEN FINALLY DOWN TO 1 A DAY.. MY DR. WAS IMPRESSED THAT THIS SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUE WAS CONTROLED BY THIS PRODUCT. THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING A NON SIDE EFFECT PRODUCT.