no more antibiotics for us

Posted by Mommawomma on Aug 04, 2009

We first learned of GSE 15 years ago and have used it successfully ever since. Neither myself, husband, nor any of my children have needed antibiotics ever since. Except for once when my daughter flat out refused to take gse. She had to go to the doctor and take antibiotics while the rest of us got better with just the gse. I did once try a different brand and it didn't work as well. I had to take twice as many to get any relief from my cold. I buy this stuff by the case now because it seems I'm always giving it away to somebody.

mommahappy

Posted by Reviewer1008988 on Dec 10, 2009

Our son had some small wart-looking bumps on his hands, had them for years, now they are gone within 6 weeks! Tablets are small and easy to take.

HOMEMAKER... AGE 71

Posted by Reviewer2695918 on Aug 16, 2008

THIS IS A MARVELOUS PRODUCT. I HAD CELULITS AND MY DOCTOR WAS OUT OF TOWN. I USED THIS GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT PRODUCT IN PLACE OF A DR.'S RX. I TREATED MYSELF BY INCREASING THE AMOUNT TO 2 TABLETS, 3 TIMES A DAY FOR 5 DAYS (AS YOU WOULD A RX ANTIBIOTIC) THEN REDUCED THE AMOUNT TO ONE A DAY...3 TIMES A DAY... THEN FINALLY DOWN TO 1 A DAY.. MY DR. WAS IMPRESSED THAT THIS SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUE WAS CONTROLED BY THIS PRODUCT. THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING A NON SIDE EFFECT PRODUCT.

This is a winnerfive stars

Posted by Reviewer1045880 on Jan 31, 2011

It helps my circulation and I can see the difference on the amount of time I am able to walk and even run a little. In my opinion, it is an excellent product.

Helps skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1457157 on Sep 12, 2010

I give this to some of my dogs with fungus and other skin problems, something easy to catch in the humid tropics. It looks like it works, the skin flaked off like mad in the beginning! Now it has stabilised and the dogs start looking like new.. Will also try this with my son who has acne - hopefully also a winner there. Will definitely keep on ordering this.

Helps the immune system

Posted by Reviewer1534358 on Mar 15, 2010

I catch fewer colds and get better faster when i take these.

Good for keeping skin cancer at bay

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 29, 2011

I originally got these as an immune builder, but noticed after a couple of weeks that they were also helping to reduce the size of several lesions that I would otherwise need to have burned off. Nice side effect and I'll be taking these for years to come.

Amazing !!! A miracle pill !!!

Posted by Reviewer2861987 on Nov 26, 2011

I sent the pills to my mom who had been suffering from cronic and painful diverticulosis for 2 years. She saw several gastroenterologists and was in the hospital 6 times. No doctor could do anything for her. She has been taking the pills, 1 a day after lunch, for 3 weeks. No pain or nausea at all and she has a lot of energy. Unbelievable pills !!!

Yay!

Posted by Reviewer1004932 on Jun 08, 2011

I have had a swelling in my gums on the jawline for many months. occasionally it will get irritated and cause my teeth to hurt. I have been taking garlic oil capsules and when I am consistent it keeps things at bay. But I really wanted to kick whatever it is completely out. So I added Grapefruit seed extract to my regimen. It's working!! Not sure we are completely there, yet, but I can tell a difference and have had no real pain since starting.

great product!

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

it helped me to cope with herpetic neuralgia (caused by zoster). i took prescribed medicine for several months and it was in vain. and with these pills it took a month to forget about neuralgia.