NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract 125 mg., 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1686121 on Dec 05, 2011

Got them in only a couple of days and the tablets helped knock out a cold quickly and stopped it from going into a secondary infection in my sinuses (which is often a problem for me if I do not take NutriBiotics when I have a cold).

Infection Fighter!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Jun 14, 2011

It does work but you need to put something on your stomach first before taking this extract. It is very strong!

Gave me a vaginal yeast infection

Posted by 5339742853688704208 on Nov 02, 2013

I bought this product as I get a lot os colds and sinus infections since I moved to a very humid area. I wanted to avoid taking antibiotics for the sinus infections. The first time I started taking Grapefruit seed extract I got a vaginal yeast infection after 2 days. Last time I had a yeast infection was over 15 years ago, and I never get it even when taking antibiotics. Thinking it was just a coincidence, I started taking this again a few days ago when I felt I was coming down with a cold. Guess what! Vaginal candida again! I stopped taking this supplement and will never buy it again. Searching on the Internet I found more people that got this side effect from Grapefruit Seed extract. Very dissapointed and will probably keep away from supplements in the future.

칸디다 균 박멸

Posted by leejhbro on Jan 25, 2015

칸디다균 박멸하기 위해 복용합니다. 공복에 Candidia Factors Enzyme Formula, Grape fruit Seed Extract, Berberine-500 이렇게 셋 같이 복용하고 있습니다. 속이 조금 더 편해지는 것 같네요. 복용 방법은 아침에 기상 직후 먹고 1시간 후 아침식사 합니다. 점심 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 저녁 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 자기 전 1시간 전에도 먹습니다. 총 하루 네 번 폭격을 하고 있습니다. 칸디다 다 죽여버리겠습니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 지금 코코넛 오일이 좋다길래 주문했습니다. 코코넛오일도 먹어서 칸디다 완전 박멸할 예정입니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 도움 되셨으면 "네" 눌러주세요!

Better than the drops

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jul 28, 2011

I like the pill better than the drops - the taste of th drops is too much for me. The pill does the trick.

Wonderful!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Mar 16, 2011

This is like a miracle! Both my husband and I came down with an influenza-like cold at the same time and immediately started taking two tablets each a day. Our colds were much milder and shorter in duration than they've ever been! We plan to keep this on hand and use it whenever we come down with something as nothing has ever worked this well.

Better than the liquid

Posted by Reviewer2678980 on Mar 22, 2011

I always hated the taste of the liquid but really believed in how well the GSE worked. I love this product.

Excellent for winter protection

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 16, 2011

We always take grapefruit seed extract as a preventative during cold and flu season. Must work, because neither my husband or myself has had a cold or flu for years. Of course, we also take echinacea and lots of other supplements, but grapefruit seed extract is a no-brainer for us. NutriBiotic is the best brand out there, IMHO.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1972894 on Nov 02, 2011

If I have a sore throat coming on, I take two of these and forget I ever had it! Also aids in healing a cold faster if you already have one!

Top Natural Antibiotic, Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal

Posted by Reviewer1591045 on Apr 16, 2010

A MUST-HAVE in the health arsenal cabinet!! Only kills the bad bugs in the body... powerful anti-microbial agent without the side effects of imbalance of natural gut flora. I travel worldwide and this is with me always!