NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract 125 mg., 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1686121 on Dec 05, 2011

Got them in only a couple of days and the tablets helped knock out a cold quickly and stopped it from going into a secondary infection in my sinuses (which is often a problem for me if I do not take NutriBiotics when I have a cold).

Amazing !!! A miracle pill !!!

Posted by Reviewer2861987 on Nov 26, 2011

I sent the pills to my mom who had been suffering from cronic and painful diverticulosis for 2 years. She saw several gastroenterologists and was in the hospital 6 times. No doctor could do anything for her. She has been taking the pills, 1 a day after lunch, for 3 weeks. No pain or nausea at all and she has a lot of energy. Unbelievable pills !!!

Gave me a vaginal yeast infection

Posted by 5339742853688704208 on Nov 02, 2013

I bought this product as I get a lot os colds and sinus infections since I moved to a very humid area. I wanted to avoid taking antibiotics for the sinus infections. The first time I started taking Grapefruit seed extract I got a vaginal yeast infection after 2 days. Last time I had a yeast infection was over 15 years ago, and I never get it even when taking antibiotics. Thinking it was just a coincidence, I started taking this again a few days ago when I felt I was coming down with a cold. Guess what! Vaginal candida again! I stopped taking this supplement and will never buy it again. Searching on the Internet I found more people that got this side effect from Grapefruit Seed extract. Very dissapointed and will probably keep away from supplements in the future.

칸디다 균 박멸

Posted by leejhbro on Jan 25, 2015

칸디다균 박멸하기 위해 복용합니다. 공복에 Candidia Factors Enzyme Formula, Grape fruit Seed Extract, Berberine-500 이렇게 셋 같이 복용하고 있습니다. 속이 조금 더 편해지는 것 같네요. 복용 방법은 아침에 기상 직후 먹고 1시간 후 아침식사 합니다. 점심 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 저녁 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 자기 전 1시간 전에도 먹습니다. 총 하루 네 번 폭격을 하고 있습니다. 칸디다 다 죽여버리겠습니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 지금 코코넛 오일이 좋다길래 주문했습니다. 코코넛오일도 먹어서 칸디다 완전 박멸할 예정입니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 도움 되셨으면 "네" 눌러주세요!

Good for thrush.

Posted by 5106482162799318825 on Jun 14, 2015

Got rid of thrush within 2days. I used this and applied the concentrated liquid on affected areas! Work wonders!

Helps Digestion and Has Anti-Cancer Properties

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jul 11, 2008

I take this when I get digestive issues. It helps keep the 'good bugs' in the right balance. I understand that it also protects against cancer, like many good fruits and vegetables.

Natural Antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 20, 2008

These are very potent and act like antibiotics. I wouldn't be without these tablets.

Great for colds

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Sep 09, 2008

I take this at the first sign of a cold. It works wonders...turns a week-long illness into a two-day affair. I just got over a cold, and the first twenty-four hours were unbearable...but then the GSE kicked in and it just disappeared. I don't let myself run out of this stuff! I prefer the Super Defense version but I'm a nursing mom and it's advised not to take Goldenseal (included in the Super Defense formula) so I just go with the regular GSE.

Nutribiotic GSE

Posted by JanMartin on Oct 29, 2010

This product is excellent for dealing with candida. We have been using for almost two years to control gut yeast.

Heathy Mom

Posted by Reviewer2323043 on Mar 11, 2008

Love the product. I use it when I travel to keep from getting sick and it works!