10% Off Orders Over $40!

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

This extract helps me to stay healthy throughout the year. it is able to kill a beginning cold right away. And of course, it is much more pleasant to take a tasteless pill instead of the bitter liquid analogue. I have ordered it twice and will buy again!

Katie, NC

Posted by Reviewer1082170 on Dec 18, 2007

This product has worked well for me in preventing chronic UTI's. I'm definitely glad I chose this product.

GrapeFruit Seed Extract Helping

Posted by Reviewer1355009 on Jan 07, 2009

I have had problems with reoccurant fungal/yeast infection on my hand and accompanying abdominal pain. GFS Extract is helping to manage the problem.

no more antibiotics for us

Posted by Reviewer2730951 on Aug 04, 2009

We first learned of GSE 15 years ago and have used it successfully ever since. Neither myself, husband, nor any of my children have needed antibiotics ever since. Except for once when my daughter flat out refused to take gse. She had to go to the doctor and take antibiotics while the rest of us got better with just the gse. I did once try a different brand and it didn't work as well. I had to take twice as many to get any relief from my cold. I buy this stuff by the case now because it seems I'm always giving it away to somebody.

mommahappy

Posted by Reviewer1008988 on Dec 10, 2009

Our son had some small wart-looking bumps on his hands, had them for years, now they are gone within 6 weeks! Tablets are small and easy to take.