no more antibiotics for us

Posted by Mommawomma on Aug 04, 2009

We first learned of GSE 15 years ago and have used it successfully ever since. Neither myself, husband, nor any of my children have needed antibiotics ever since. Except for once when my daughter flat out refused to take gse. She had to go to the doctor and take antibiotics while the rest of us got better with just the gse. I did once try a different brand and it didn't work as well. I had to take twice as many to get any relief from my cold. I buy this stuff by the case now because it seems I'm always giving it away to somebody.

Amazing !!! A miracle pill !!!

Posted by Reviewer2861987 on Nov 26, 2011

I sent the pills to my mom who had been suffering from cronic and painful diverticulosis for 2 years. She saw several gastroenterologists and was in the hospital 6 times. No doctor could do anything for her. She has been taking the pills, 1 a day after lunch, for 3 weeks. No pain or nausea at all and she has a lot of energy. Unbelievable pills !!!

Gave me a vaginal yeast infection

Posted by 5339742853688704208 on Nov 02, 2013

I bought this product as I get a lot os colds and sinus infections since I moved to a very humid area. I wanted to avoid taking antibiotics for the sinus infections. The first time I started taking Grapefruit seed extract I got a vaginal yeast infection after 2 days. Last time I had a yeast infection was over 15 years ago, and I never get it even when taking antibiotics. Thinking it was just a coincidence, I started taking this again a few days ago when I felt I was coming down with a cold. Guess what! Vaginal candida again! I stopped taking this supplement and will never buy it again. Searching on the Internet I found more people that got this side effect from Grapefruit Seed extract. Very dissapointed and will probably keep away from supplements in the future.

dynamite!!

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Feb 16, 2009

I have always loved grapefruit seed extract, but the taste is awful. These tablets are awesome!! This product rocks!!

Heathy Mom

Posted by Reviewer2323043 on Mar 11, 2008

Love the product. I use it when I travel to keep from getting sick and it works!

Great for colds

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Sep 09, 2008

I take this at the first sign of a cold. It works wonders...turns a week-long illness into a two-day affair. I just got over a cold, and the first twenty-four hours were unbearable...but then the GSE kicked in and it just disappeared. I don't let myself run out of this stuff! I prefer the Super Defense version but I'm a nursing mom and it's advised not to take Goldenseal (included in the Super Defense formula) so I just go with the regular GSE.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2276970 on Jan 17, 2011

As a potent anti-fungal, GSE is recommended for Candida sufferers. I have tried Ketoconazole 200mg for past six months, unfortunately, it didn't work. Finally, I decided to try natural way to treat my candida. IT WORKS! I personally use this product and rotate to other different products such as "Now Foods, Candida Clear" and Cinnamon. Thanks to I-Herb.com.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1972894 on Nov 02, 2011

If I have a sore throat coming on, I take two of these and forget I ever had it! Also aids in healing a cold faster if you already have one!

Excellent for winter protection

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 16, 2011

We always take grapefruit seed extract as a preventative during cold and flu season. Must work, because neither my husband or myself has had a cold or flu for years. Of course, we also take echinacea and lots of other supplements, but grapefruit seed extract is a no-brainer for us. NutriBiotic is the best brand out there, IMHO.

Nutribiotic GSE

Posted by JanMartin on Oct 29, 2010

This product is excellent for dealing with candida. We have been using for almost two years to control gut yeast.