simple remedy for Candida overgrowth and leaky gut

Posted by 4886019460828840939 on May 26, 2014

Currently, I take one capsule a day to remedy my situation. More would simply cause greater yeast die off symptoms. The current level is manageable. I'm satisfied knowing that this product is working to restablish my intestinal flora, though the progress is gradual.

Grapefruit seed extract

Posted by 5740069257832369626 on Sep 30, 2013

I have found this product extremely good with clearing my lung and chest problem when conventional medication was failing

No cons - all good

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

To keep Candida in stomach/gut in check. Also helps when feeling like illness coming...

Wonderful for gastric issues

Posted by 4932209863834719315 on Apr 15, 2015

This was literally a lifesaver when taken with me overseas to South East Asia on a holiday and came down with severe gastric pain due to fructose malabsorption after eating the wrong foods. Without this product I don't honestly think I would have lasted the next 4 weeks of our planned holiday. Within ten minutes of taking 1-2 tablets esp after a meal that may cause me problems, I feel relief. So glad I can purchase from iHerb since this product is no longer available here in Australia. Great for travellers stomach bugs and even hayfever.

Good for thrush.

Posted by 5106482162799318825 on Jun 14, 2015

Got rid of thrush within 2days. I used this and applied the concentrated liquid on affected areas! Work wonders!

Grapefruit seed extract

Posted by Reviewer1990387 on Nov 26, 2012

These are great, small tablets that are easy to swallow even for my children (8 & 10).

Yeast buster!

Posted by sun276 on Mar 11, 2013

This is a great product if you have a new yeast infection, or a chronic long-term candida albicans yeast infection. I don't know why so little is listed on their bottle. It is very powerful, and you should follow the directions. I have used this a few times over the years, for yeast infections, as many women understand how vulnerable we are to changes in the female chemistry, like the alkalinity and acidity balance. Best used when combined with a good probiotic, pure cranberry juice, and a yeast free diet. Also helped me to cure a kidney infection naturally with no anti-biotics, when used with other things listed.

Great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2852593 on Apr 12, 2013

I love this stuff! It's an amazing product.It has helped me get over many different infections and sicknesses.It is a natural antibiotic and works great. I have server allergies to regular antibiotic, chemicals, food ect.I am very sensitive individual and I am able to take this prouduct no problem.

good antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on May 24, 2012

i use it to preserve my cosmeti products

good for candida