great product

Posted by Reviewer3180464 on Feb 19, 2011

Next best thing to liquid GSE

good antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on May 24, 2012

i use it to preserve my cosmeti products

Yeast buster!

Posted by sun276 on Mar 11, 2013

This is a great product if you have a new yeast infection, or a chronic long-term candida albicans yeast infection. I don't know why so little is listed on their bottle. It is very powerful, and you should follow the directions. I have used this a few times over the years, for yeast infections, as many women understand how vulnerable we are to changes in the female chemistry, like the alkalinity and acidity balance. Best used when combined with a good probiotic, pure cranberry juice, and a yeast free diet. Also helped me to cure a kidney infection naturally with no anti-biotics, when used with other things listed.

Great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2852593 on Apr 12, 2013

I love this stuff! It's an amazing product.It has helped me get over many different infections and sicknesses.It is a natural antibiotic and works great. I have server allergies to regular antibiotic, chemicals, food ect.I am very sensitive individual and I am able to take this prouduct no problem.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3338262 on Dec 14, 2009

We take it to help our immune system.

grapefruit seed

Posted by Reviewer2278923 on Feb 03, 2012

I will order again. Think this helps with blood pressure.

Poor

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

Did not help to digest problems. Maybe helps to some other problems.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1413231 on Aug 03, 2010

Since heartburn can be caused by an unbalanced ph and the info on grapefruit seed extract is that it would help balance ph, I ordered it. Unfortunately, it hasn't helped with heartburn.

quality problem

Posted by 4947204998935878466 on Feb 27, 2013

I ordered for the first time 8 boxes and either I got some bad batches whether they have mastered the controls not qualities the active ingredient is absent I'm really surprised because I know the liquid Citricidal I tested several brands one was good then also lost its Interer (they say they will analyze the product) then suddenly it was under dosed they certainly reversed the Citricidal with another component when weighing ingredients Obviously I'm wondering how I'm going to build my stock boxes if the chain is not secure more seriously and anxiously

NutriBiotic GSE Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1327634 on Dec 12, 2007

Excellent way to get Grapefruit seed oil without the aftertaste.