NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets

Great For Sinus Infections!

Posted by Reviewer2284743 on May 31, 2008

I use GSE for when I feel a sinus infection coming on and it works great! Helps with congestion too. I don't have to fear getting sick at a bad time because I have a new defense. Great price, fast shipping, thanks iherb! btw, GSE can be a little harsh on my tummy so I take it with acidophilus (and sometimes charcoal pills when needed).

Mild dose

Posted by truevitality on May 30, 2012

This is a nice gentle dose of grapefruit seed extract that does the job of clearing things like parasites and fungal/candida without being too harsh on the system

Gave me a vaginal yeast infection

Posted by 5339742853688704208 on Nov 02, 2013

I bought this product as I get a lot os colds and sinus infections since I moved to a very humid area. I wanted to avoid taking antibiotics for the sinus infections. The first time I started taking Grapefruit seed extract I got a vaginal yeast infection after 2 days. Last time I had a yeast infection was over 15 years ago, and I never get it even when taking antibiotics. Thinking it was just a coincidence, I started taking this again a few days ago when I felt I was coming down with a cold. Guess what! Vaginal candida again! I stopped taking this supplement and will never buy it again. Searching on the Internet I found more people that got this side effect from Grapefruit Seed extract. Very dissapointed and will probably keep away from supplements in the future.

Helps Digestion and Has Anti-Cancer Properties

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jul 11, 2008

I take this when I get digestive issues. It helps keep the 'good bugs' in the right balance. I understand that it also protects against cancer, like many good fruits and vegetables.

Natural Antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 20, 2008

These are very potent and act like antibiotics. I wouldn't be without these tablets.