Yay!

Posted by Reviewer1004932 on Jun 08, 2011

I have had a swelling in my gums on the jawline for many months. occasionally it will get irritated and cause my teeth to hurt. I have been taking garlic oil capsules and when I am consistent it keeps things at bay. But I really wanted to kick whatever it is completely out. So I added Grapefruit seed extract to my regimen. It's working!! Not sure we are completely there, yet, but I can tell a difference and have had no real pain since starting.

Infection Fighter!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Jun 14, 2011

It does work but you need to put something on your stomach first before taking this extract. It is very strong!

Gave me a vaginal yeast infection

Posted by 5339742853688704208 on Nov 02, 2013

I bought this product as I get a lot os colds and sinus infections since I moved to a very humid area. I wanted to avoid taking antibiotics for the sinus infections. The first time I started taking Grapefruit seed extract I got a vaginal yeast infection after 2 days. Last time I had a yeast infection was over 15 years ago, and I never get it even when taking antibiotics. Thinking it was just a coincidence, I started taking this again a few days ago when I felt I was coming down with a cold. Guess what! Vaginal candida again! I stopped taking this supplement and will never buy it again. Searching on the Internet I found more people that got this side effect from Grapefruit Seed extract. Very dissapointed and will probably keep away from supplements in the future.

칸디다 균 박멸

Posted by leejhbro on Jan 25, 2015

칸디다균 박멸하기 위해 복용합니다. 공복에 Candidia Factors Enzyme Formula, Grape fruit Seed Extract, Berberine-500 이렇게 셋 같이 복용하고 있습니다. 속이 조금 더 편해지는 것 같네요. 복용 방법은 아침에 기상 직후 먹고 1시간 후 아침식사 합니다. 점심 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 저녁 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 자기 전 1시간 전에도 먹습니다. 총 하루 네 번 폭격을 하고 있습니다. 칸디다 다 죽여버리겠습니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 지금 코코넛 오일이 좋다길래 주문했습니다. 코코넛오일도 먹어서 칸디다 완전 박멸할 예정입니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 도움 되셨으면 "네" 눌러주세요!

Better than the drops

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jul 28, 2011

I like the pill better than the drops - the taste of th drops is too much for me. The pill does the trick.