NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets

This is a winnerfive stars

Posted by Reviewer1045880 From Nevada on Jan 31, 2011

It helps my circulation and I can see the difference on the amount of time I am able to walk and even run a little. In my opinion, it is an excellent product.

Helps skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1457157 From Thailand on Sep 12, 2010

I give this to some of my dogs with fungus and other skin problems, something easy to catch in the humid tropics. It looks like it works, the skin flaked off like mad in the beginning! Now it has stabilised and the dogs start looking like new.. Will also try this with my son who has acne - hopefully also a winner there. Will definitely keep on ordering this.

Good for keeping skin cancer at bay

Posted by Reviewer2427621 From Japan on Sep 29, 2011

I originally got these as an immune builder, but noticed after a couple of weeks that they were also helping to reduce the size of several lesions that I would otherwise need to have burned off. Nice side effect and I'll be taking these for years to come.

Excellent for winter protection

Posted by Reviewer2064524 From Washington on Oct 16, 2011

We always take grapefruit seed extract as a preventative during cold and flu season. Must work, because neither my husband or myself has had a cold or flu for years. Of course, we also take echinacea and lots of other supplements, but grapefruit seed extract is a no-brainer for us. NutriBiotic is the best brand out there, IMHO.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1972894 From Switzerland on Nov 02, 2011

If I have a sore throat coming on, I take two of these and forget I ever had it! Also aids in healing a cold faster if you already have one!