Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets

Gave me a vaginal yeast infection

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5339742853688704208 on Nov 02, 2013

I bought this product as I get a lot os colds and sinus infections since I moved to a very humid area. I wanted to avoid taking antibiotics for the sinus infections. The first time I started taking Grapefruit seed extract I got a vaginal yeast infection after 2 days. Last time I had a yeast infection was over 15 years ago, and I never get it even when taking antibiotics. Thinking it was just a coincidence, I started taking this again a few days ago when I felt I was coming down with a cold. Guess what! Vaginal candida again! I stopped taking this supplement and will never buy it again. Searching on the Internet I found more people that got this side effect from Grapefruit Seed extract. Very dissapointed and will probably keep away from supplements in the future.

Helps Digestion and Has Anti-Cancer Properties

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jul 11, 2008

I take this when I get digestive issues. It helps keep the 'good bugs' in the right balance. I understand that it also protects against cancer, like many good fruits and vegetables.

Natural Antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 20, 2008

These are very potent and act like antibiotics. I wouldn't be without these tablets.

Great for colds

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Sep 09, 2008

I take this at the first sign of a cold. It works wonders...turns a week-long illness into a two-day affair. I just got over a cold, and the first twenty-four hours were unbearable...but then the GSE kicked in and it just disappeared. I don't let myself run out of this stuff! I prefer the Super Defense version but I'm a nursing mom and it's advised not to take Goldenseal (included in the Super Defense formula) so I just go with the regular GSE.

Nutribiotic GSE

Posted by Reviewer1583417 on Oct 29, 2010

This product is excellent for dealing with candida. We have been using for almost two years to control gut yeast.