Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2245302 on Jan 19, 2009

This deodorant doesn't cover up the scent of body odor at all. As soon as you start sweating, it's as if you never put deodorant on in the first place. I've been looking for an unscented non-anti-perspirant, but I guess it is back to Dove for now.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2314673 on Apr 16, 2009

Of all the non toxic deodorants - we have tried them all - this is the only one that works for me and my husband - plus it doesn't stink!

Good

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 15, 2014

This one is good but not when it's really hot.

Nice packaging... but product not for me

Posted by Reviewer1563368 on Feb 06, 2014

I use "the rock" for deodorant and was hoping this packaging would be more convenient. After about 3 weeks I became sensitive to something in the product and have had to stop use due to the soreness of my underarm skin area.

Did not work on me

Posted by 4825322320396732519 on Jan 03, 2016

Unfortunately, this did not work on me at all. Skin starts to smell strange in just two hours after usage. I'd better go out without deo at all.

Too thick and creamy

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Mar 17, 2013

I didn`t even get to try it out, because when I put it on it was very thick and creamy(and unevenly distributed) - like nothing I`ve seen before in a deodorant. The packaging makes it impossible to put in a very small amout(which probably would have helped), si I really can`t use it unless I just pat it on with my fingertips or something. Perhaps it`s great, I`ll just never know.

NutriBiotic Deoderant

Posted by Reviewer2039313 on Jul 07, 2013

This stuff is great; it is unscented and I don't smell! Also it has natural ingredients.

great

Posted by Reviewer2534448 on Apr 19, 2011

Realy super...for it`s ingredients and effect.

NutriBiotic Aluminum Free Deodorant

Posted by WeavingHamster on Aug 28, 2012

I have been using the Nutribiotic Deodorant for years. I prefer the unscented and find it lasts longer than other deodorants I have used. Best of all it is aluminum free! Does not stain my clothes and the amount in the container goes a long way. Whether full price or on sale, it is well worth it.

Great stick

Posted by 5043323544812545845 on Nov 26, 2013

This was a winner. Unscented is the way to go and it was long lasting. This is one I felt comfortable with over a long day at the office.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »