Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2245302 on Jan 19, 2009

This deodorant doesn't cover up the scent of body odor at all. As soon as you start sweating, it's as if you never put deodorant on in the first place. I've been looking for an unscented non-anti-perspirant, but I guess it is back to Dove for now.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2314673 on Apr 16, 2009

Of all the non toxic deodorants - we have tried them all - this is the only one that works for me and my husband - plus it doesn't stink!

Good

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 15, 2014

This one is good but not when it's really hot.

Too thick and creamy

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Mar 17, 2013

I didn`t even get to try it out, because when I put it on it was very thick and creamy(and unevenly distributed) - like nothing I`ve seen before in a deodorant. The packaging makes it impossible to put in a very small amout(which probably would have helped), si I really can`t use it unless I just pat it on with my fingertips or something. Perhaps it`s great, I`ll just never know.

NutriBiotic Deoderant

Posted by Reviewer2039313 on Jul 07, 2013

This stuff is great; it is unscented and I don't smell! Also it has natural ingredients.

great

Posted by Reviewer2534448 on Apr 19, 2011

Realy super...for it`s ingredients and effect.

NutriBiotic Aluminum Free Deodorant

Posted by WeavingHamster on Aug 28, 2012

I have been using the Nutribiotic Deodorant for years. I prefer the unscented and find it lasts longer than other deodorants I have used. Best of all it is aluminum free! Does not stain my clothes and the amount in the container goes a long way. Whether full price or on sale, it is well worth it.

Best natural deodorant

Posted by lusilje on Dec 11, 2014

This is the best aluminium-free deo I've tried. Both this and the lavender one are great. Doesn't stain my clothes, keeps me dry (unless it's really hot, but whatever)

Unscented and it works!

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 21, 2014

I absolutely dislike scented deodorants and also refuse to use harmful chemicals/alum everyday. So I purchased this. I am so happy with it! It is truly unscented and does the job. Also, you get a decent amount of product for the price.

I have used the product for years. Best price on the net!!

Posted by Reviewer2310735 on Aug 09, 2010

Great product and best price out there!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »