Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutriBiotic, Meta-C, 1000 mg, 250 Vegan Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

A hidden gem!

Posted by Reviewer1921480 on Jun 03, 2011

I've tried many different forms of vitamin C, and I'm convinced that Meta-C is the best, especially if you want to take larger amounts. I've had chronic joint pain problems clear up quickly and permanently with a high enough dosage. And it was the fastest way I knew to accelerate healing of colds and flu, until I upped my Vitamin D to 5000/day, now I just never get those anymore! It's odd to me that Meta-C is so unknown and difficult to find, many other web retailers who carry other nutribiotic products don't carry it. The company should market it better, it's truly wonderful.

best vit c on market

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Aug 17, 2010

ive been taking over a gram and a half without any side-effects. that wasnt the case with ester-c, food c's (such as megafoods or new chapter's) the right-c, amla, even an insanely expensive product called lypospheric-c. this one tops them all in tolerability; this amazing tolerance is attributed to its design which is the same alkalinity as bllod ph, enabling complete absorption into bloodstream without giving the intestines a chance to react badly. furthermore, this super-delivery contains bioflavonoids which are necessary for vitamin c to even work. finally, this product contains an additional and rare for of a vitamin c metabolite which is the only form that ultimately ends up stored in the brain. ive noticed improved/shinning eyes, and improved digestion (as indicated by increased basal metabolic rate or body heat) that no other vitamin c has delivered, beyond the usual purposes this product also provides.

Like to be a 5star fan of this product

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Apr 08, 2013

Pros: High dosage tolerance, buffered, added spirulina,price Cons: magnesium stearate (vegetable lubricant), silicon dioxide (flowing agent) I'd like to find this product blend without the silicon dioxide and mag stearate. Science/ manufacturing technology should have figured out a way by now to stop using these two filler/binding unhealthy ingredients.

quality C

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 07, 2010

This one is a quality type of C. I take several per day. The big bottle means I don't need to order so often.

Buffered=a plus

Posted by Reviewer1618776 on Oct 01, 2009

I mainly bought this because it is buffered vitamin C and thus more effective. I like that the caps are small and easy to swallow. Whe I had the flu I really remembered to take this product and I believe that it halted the progression of the illness and helped me heal faster!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »