A hidden gem!

Posted by Reviewer1921480 on Jun 03, 2011

I've tried many different forms of vitamin C, and I'm convinced that Meta-C is the best, especially if you want to take larger amounts. I've had chronic joint pain problems clear up quickly and permanently with a high enough dosage. And it was the fastest way I knew to accelerate healing of colds and flu, until I upped my Vitamin D to 5000/day, now I just never get those anymore! It's odd to me that Meta-C is so unknown and difficult to find, many other web retailers who carry other nutribiotic products don't carry it. The company should market it better, it's truly wonderful.

Like to be a 5star fan of this product

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Apr 08, 2013

Pros: High dosage tolerance, buffered, added spirulina,price Cons: magnesium stearate (vegetable lubricant), silicon dioxide (flowing agent) I'd like to find this product blend without the silicon dioxide and mag stearate. Science/ manufacturing technology should have figured out a way by now to stop using these two filler/binding unhealthy ingredients.

best vit c on market

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Aug 17, 2010

ive been taking over a gram and a half without any side-effects. that wasnt the case with ester-c, food c's (such as megafoods or new chapter's) the right-c, amla, even an insanely expensive product called lypospheric-c. this one tops them all in tolerability; this amazing tolerance is attributed to its design which is the same alkalinity as bllod ph, enabling complete absorption into bloodstream without giving the intestines a chance to react badly. furthermore, this super-delivery contains bioflavonoids which are necessary for vitamin c to even work. finally, this product contains an additional and rare for of a vitamin c metabolite which is the only form that ultimately ends up stored in the brain. ive noticed improved/shinning eyes, and improved digestion (as indicated by increased basal metabolic rate or body heat) that no other vitamin c has delivered, beyond the usual purposes this product also provides.

quality C

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 07, 2010

This one is a quality type of C. I take several per day. The big bottle means I don't need to order so often.

A foundation for great health?

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 30, 2013

I have been taking serious amounts of vitamin c for decades. During that time, I've not missed a single day of work, nor had a serious illness of any kind. Meta-C is a very good form of vitamin c. It is bufferd so it won't cause stomach upset, even in sensitive individuals. One with each meal and at bedtime should be an appropriate dose for most people (I take additional powdered c). Please check my profile (all original) for a money-saving offer, as well as reviews to many great products.

Buffered=a plus

Posted by Reviewer1618776 on Oct 01, 2009

I mainly bought this because it is buffered vitamin C and thus more effective. I like that the caps are small and easy to swallow. Whe I had the flu I really remembered to take this product and I believe that it halted the progression of the illness and helped me heal faster!

The best form of Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3223293 on Dec 10, 2013

We have been taking Nutribiotic Vitamin C powder for several years before changing to Meta-C when it first came on the market. This is by far the easiest form of C to consume, especially when mega doses are required, such as at the onset of the flu. It is easily absorbed, yet does not cause any discomfort to the stomach. Very effective... its simply the best!

Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1925463 on Feb 08, 2012

This product is great. I have been using it for over a year. I was paying lots of money to buy each bottle from my local health food market. When I discovered that iHerb sells the vitamin C for a fraction of the cost, I was thrilled and purchased several bottles fom iHerb.

Ok

Posted by 5375246625058399411 on Sep 23, 2012

Pills are too big for me difficult to swallow

My Favorite Vitamin C!

Posted by Reviewer1352770 on Apr 08, 2008

I won't be without this one. It's the best.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »