NutriBiotic, Meta-C, 1000 mg, 250 Vegan Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

A hidden gem!

Posted by Reviewer1921480 From Arizona on Jun 03, 2011

I've tried many different forms of vitamin C, and I'm convinced that Meta-C is the best, especially if you want to take larger amounts. I've had chronic joint pain problems clear up quickly and permanently with a high enough dosage. And it was the fastest way I knew to accelerate healing of colds and flu, until I upped my Vitamin D to 5000/day, now I just never get those anymore! It's odd to me that Meta-C is so unknown and difficult to find, many other web retailers who carry other nutribiotic products don't carry it. The company should market it better, it's truly wonderful.

best vit c on market

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Aug 17, 2010

ive been taking over a gram and a half without any side-effects. that wasnt the case with ester-c, food c's (such as megafoods or new chapter's) the right-c, amla, even an insanely expensive product called lypospheric-c. this one tops them all in tolerability; this amazing tolerance is attributed to its design which is the same alkalinity as bllod ph, enabling complete absorption into bloodstream without giving the intestines a chance to react badly. furthermore, this super-delivery contains bioflavonoids which are necessary for vitamin c to even work. finally, this product contains an additional and rare for of a vitamin c metabolite which is the only form that ultimately ends up stored in the brain. ive noticed improved/shinning eyes, and improved digestion (as indicated by increased basal metabolic rate or body heat) that no other vitamin c has delivered, beyond the usual purposes this product also provides.

quality C

Posted by MikeMember From Japan on Dec 07, 2010

This one is a quality type of C. I take several per day. The big bottle means I don't need to order so often.

Buffered=a plus

Posted by Reviewer1618776 From New Mexico on Oct 01, 2009

I mainly bought this because it is buffered vitamin C and thus more effective. I like that the caps are small and easy to swallow. Whe I had the flu I really remembered to take this product and I believe that it halted the progression of the illness and helped me heal faster!

A foundation for great health?

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on Aug 30, 2013

I have been taking serious amounts of vitamin c for decades. During that time, I've not missed a single day of work, nor had a serious illness of any kind. Meta-C is a very good form of vitamin c. It is bufferd so it won't cause stomach upset, even in sensitive individuals. One with each meal and at bedtime should be an appropriate dose for most people (I take additional powdered c). Please check my profile (all original) for a money-saving offer, as well as reviews to many great products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »