NutriBiotic, MouthFresh, Natural Mouthwash & Gargle, Refreshing Peppermint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2933814 on Sep 22, 2013

Taste good and I use it few times a day when I start getting ulcers in the month...very apparent results on the 2nd day!!!

Refreshing Mouth Rinse

Posted by Reviewer1358885 on Nov 13, 2013

This rinse leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I use it along with the nutribiotic dental gel. I am totally satisfied with this product. After gargling with a cap full, my throat is soothed and my mouth is clean. Great taste, great product, and great ingredients. This rinse has replaced all others in my cabinet. A totally sensational product!!!

A Good Minty Natural Mouthwash

Posted by MichaelFromCanada on Oct 05, 2011

I've tried a few "natural" mouthwashes in the past, but none of them had the same strong minty refreshing effect as mainstream brands like Scope. However, I recently ordered Nutribiotic Refreshing Peppermint and it really does the trick. Powerful but not too overpowering in its mintiness. And not too sweet like some of the other natural brands I've tried. I mostly like the ingredient list and the witch hazel, along with the menthol, feels very effective and cleansing. I'd recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a robust and minty natural mouthwash.

Bitter

Posted by odereviews on Feb 23, 2014

This stuff is so bitter that I feels like your mouth is drying. This is refreshing, but you can't eat anything for like an hour after using. I added some xylitol to make this better.

Best defense for cold sores and sore throats

Posted by 4713118229643306265 on Jun 28, 2013

I have been using Nutribiotic Mouthfresh for years. I used to be able to get it in my local health food store when I lived in WA. Now I live in CA and couldn't find it anywhere so thank goodness for internet stores like iHerb.com! I think they have a better price than what I used to buy it for in WA too, so a double bonus! This is the best defense I have ever used for both sore throats and cold sores! Gargle with it or swish it in your mouth for a while at bed time, and it is guaranteed that your ailment will be greatly diminished when you wake up in the morning! Do it again in the morning and the following night and it is likely your ailment will be completely gone! No kidding! this stuff is golden and I would never want to be without a bottle in the cabinet and a backup bottle in the storage cupboard!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »