Hypoallergenic rice protein

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 27, 2014

I used to prefer Growing Naturals, however after experiencing a negative reaction to it I've noticed they've sneakily changed the ingredients so it's no longer hypoallergenic - this protein still is. In terms of consistency and mixability etc - it mixes well in a shaker cup, though expecting the same texture as whey will require adjustment. While it does mix well, it does have a slightly gritty texture that is typical of rice protein. It's one of the least gritty I've tried, on par with Growing Naturals. It's also definitely not the quicksand texture or sludge that's typical of soy/pea protein powder. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Organic Rice

Posted by TinVal on Aug 24, 2012

Perfect when combined with hydrolyzed whey protein. These are my favorites proteins - organic rice protein and whey. The volume and the price are fair. Thank you

Like very much

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Feb 22, 2011

Have used for years. Has helped a lot with my hair and is a way to receive protein with out eating a lot of meat.

Better than the non-organic.

Posted by Reviewer3276282 on Dec 05, 2011

This still have more of a chaulky texture and flavor than soy protein powder, but way better for you. The organic version tastes considerably better than the non-organic version.

Great for weight lose...and calmness.

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Feb 11, 2014

Along with Pea protein also from iherb in the "fat flush" diet Im losing weight. But being germinated helps put many beneficial things into it. Im a lot calmer. Things dont aggravate me as much. I use it every day from now on ! And the shipping costs being so reasonable,is a great incentive. I will keep buying it as long as iherb keeps supplying it.

Still in love

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Oct 31, 2010

I love the "plain" non-flavored protein. I use this every morning and sometimes in the evening. It is a great product and I've tried many protein drinks. I keep coming back to my favorite standard

Mixes well; mild taste

Posted by Reviewer2764634 on Nov 17, 2010

Exactly as the title says!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2892981 on Aug 24, 2010

Taste good and blends perfectly.

I relly like it.

Posted by Reviewer2543693 on Apr 07, 2011

Tastes good and blends well, and it's organic:).

Great Rice Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2519353 on Jun 17, 2011

great complete plant protein source for a great price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »