NutriBiotic, Organic Rice Protein, Vanilla, 3 lb (1.36 kg)

Similar to Sunwarrior protein but with more chalky texture

Posted by djsoma From Finland on Aug 26, 2012

Well-produced protein for a nice price, but the texture makes this a bit too bland to enjoy with water alone. I still have to check out how it goes down with raw milk. For now I'm having a break from this and gave it to a friend while trying out the latest chocolate flavoured raw protein by Garden of Life myself.

Organic and nice

Posted by Reviewer1647855 From Australia on Apr 30, 2013

I started using this product instead of Sunwarrior since it's organic. Not a sweet as Sunwarrior. For my wife a plus, she doesn't like stevia used in many of these products. Myself, I compensate that with honey and/or dates, if needed. Love this to make raw food smoothies. Find this a great organic alternative to Sunwarrior which I used for many years.

tastes well, doesn't blend well

Posted by rodeheks From Netherlands on Sep 12, 2013

I like the vanilla taste. Sadly enough the powder does not blend well. I think this product (like all raw rice protein powders) is over priced. At the moment I soak and sprout quinoa (12 hours) and put this into my smoothie. I think this will give me much more protein and less carbohydrates and suger (rice vs quinoa).