Similar to Sunwarrior protein but with more chalky texture

Posted by djsoma on Aug 26, 2012

Well-produced protein for a nice price, but the texture makes this a bit too bland to enjoy with water alone. I still have to check out how it goes down with raw milk. For now I'm having a break from this and gave it to a friend while trying out the latest chocolate flavoured raw protein by Garden of Life myself.

Organic and nice

Posted by Reviewer1647855 on Apr 30, 2013

I started using this product instead of Sunwarrior since it's organic. Not a sweet as Sunwarrior. For my wife a plus, she doesn't like stevia used in many of these products. Myself, I compensate that with honey and/or dates, if needed. Love this to make raw food smoothies. Find this a great organic alternative to Sunwarrior which I used for many years.

tastes well, doesn't blend well

Posted by rodeheks on Sep 12, 2013

I like the vanilla taste. Sadly enough the powder does not blend well. I think this product (like all raw rice protein powders) is over priced. At the moment I soak and sprout quinoa (12 hours) and put this into my smoothie. I think this will give me much more protein and less carbohydrates and suger (rice vs quinoa).

best in the market!

Posted by 5507617058051194493 on Jan 28, 2016

all organic mixes well with rice milk perfect with smoothies

Exceptional value for organic protein.

Posted by 5029608126562894969 on Jun 02, 2016

Super value for organic rice protein. Though a little chalky, it's not something I am overly concerned about. It both smells and tastes great.

Little sandy taste but good quality overall

Posted by 4634400044400270611 on Jul 29, 2014

Sandy taste compared to Sunwarrior's brown rice protein, but this one's organic! Great price quality overall..