Fresh and clean

Posted by Reviewer1211515 on Oct 22, 2008

Great, gentle cleanser, with a hint of peppermint that leaves you feeling fresh and clean.

NutriBiotic Skin Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1442960 on Oct 01, 2008

I'm glad I found this. I think it is great.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on May 02, 2008

I have normal to dry reactive skin and my husband has oily skin. We both use this as a face and body wash and it's great! Leaves you feeling clean without residue or tightness.

NutriBiotic Skin Cleanser, Non Soap, Original

Posted by Reviewer2490372 on Mar 18, 2008

This is an excellent product.

Wonderful skin cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer3353683 on Mar 15, 2008

I have been using this product for 15 years as a gentle face cleanser and sometimes all over body cleanser. It' gentle and works well for my needs. Great product!

NutriBiotic Non Soap Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1482398 on Dec 06, 2007

I have used this product exclusively for 16 yr. and before that another nonsoap product. I do not use soap of any kind on my face or body. This product allows you to keep your moisture level and youthfulness.

My Favorite !!

Posted by Reviewer1365857 on Nov 06, 2007

Excellent...completely dissolves make-up, including mascara, and leaves your skin soft and squeaky clean without drying!!!

Gentle, yet strong enough..

Posted by Reviewer1208970 on Oct 31, 2007

Gentle, yet strong enough to clean my face, leaving it soft and smooth. Helps hydrate the dry spots I tend to get from time to time.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1186914 on Oct 20, 2007

I originally bought this product for oily, problem skin. (pimples, blackheads etc.)I found out that it almost completely cleared up a face and neck rash after the first use. Quicker and safer then Rx topical. Doc said rash was probably fungal. I believe it is the GSE working for the fungal rash. Too soon to tell if it will help and prevent problem skin stated above. Only had it a week or so and our skin isn't worse. Does not leave oily residue. A little goes a long way. Clean smell and feel.