bon nettoyant pour peau sensible

Posted by 4835975259761426338 on Jun 04, 2014

J'ai enfin trouvé un bon nettoyant pour ma peau sensible, il n'irrite pas la peau (même s'il faut toujours mettre une crème hydratante après utilisation) et il est non comédogène !

Gentle

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 28, 2013

I have combination oily/normal skin, and previously was using an off-the-shelf cleanser which was too harsh. This has a little minty smell - don't get it in your eyes! I now can wash my face more often without drying it out, however, whenever my face is oily (after a whole day etc), this doesn't remove the oil too effectively. So I would wash a second time, but only my T-zone or wherever that is still oily. At the end of it, my face is still happier than using a stronger/harsher cleanser, plus this is good value for money, so will continue using it!

Muy bien

Posted by 4912290658336672044 on Nov 14, 2013

Bueno y genial de precio!

nice

Posted by 4714515590580490548 on Nov 26, 2013

good, only downside - a lot of soap goes out in each pump

Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Aug 12, 2013

Nice, when I add a few drops of essential oils. Does not lather much.

gentle

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

I used to try a lot of cleansers with things that were too irritating...I never really think of myself as having sensitive skin, but thinking back, a lot of things were way too harsh. This is nice and basic, no drying/stinging/burning/itching, just gentle and effective.

Asequible!

Posted by perlica84 on Oct 18, 2014

Es un jabon muy suave, economico, asequible y que cuida la piel. La verdad, me ha gustado bastante, pero tampoco es que sea una maravilla... He probado otros que me han gustdo mucho mas. De momento nose si repetiré con el o no..., pero se queda en los posibles.

Like it!

Posted by KatySeventy on Feb 07, 2015

I do like this. It says fragrance free, but it's not. It has a clean scent to it that doesn't linger, but helps you feel refreshed after a shower. It's gentle, mild, lathers - and rinses well. I've tried it on my kids as well, with great success. Doesn't dry your skin. Overall, a great product. Wish it had more scent, though. We'll buy again!

NutriBiotic Non-Soap Skin Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1233902 on Jan 13, 2012

One of the soaps had opened, which meant I had to do a cleanup of all 12 containers. Kind of a mess. Otherwise, the order was fine, and it's lovely to be able to purchase this soap at such a low price.

not for dry skin