Gentle

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 28, 2013

I have combination oily/normal skin, and previously was using an off-the-shelf cleanser which was too harsh. This has a little minty smell - don't get it in your eyes! I now can wash my face more often without drying it out, however, whenever my face is oily (after a whole day etc), this doesn't remove the oil too effectively. So I would wash a second time, but only my T-zone or wherever that is still oily. At the end of it, my face is still happier than using a stronger/harsher cleanser, plus this is good value for money, so will continue using it!

Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Aug 12, 2013

Nice, when I add a few drops of essential oils. Does not lather much.

nice

Posted by 4714515590580490548 on Nov 26, 2013

good, only downside - a lot of soap goes out in each pump

Gentle cleanser.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 05, 2014

Bought this to use on my acne-prone, combination skin. The cleanser itself is very gentle and does remove some excess oil, but it didn't help to prevent breakouts. I felt like my skin wasn't thoroughly cleanser with this. Amazing price for a cleanser, which will last you for a very long time though.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1967736 on Nov 27, 2011

I didn't like the smell, but it is good for cleaning my face from make-up. It really worth its price. And the bottle is HUGE!)

Not yet use

Posted by 4959324156565849094 on Sep 04, 2013

Not yet use

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2117153 on Jun 24, 2010

I find this a bit difficult to use as it doesn't seem to froth up very much so it doesn't act like a normal cleansing bar. It smells a bit medical too. However, it's very good value for money so I use it in the shower as well as on my face and hands.

Not bad, not good. Не плохое и не хорошее.

Posted by ohMiriam on Jun 17, 2012

I can not say anything bad. But nothing good too, except that it has low price for this quantity. Has a somewhat strange but isn't strong smell. I don't think I'll buy it again. Мне нечего сказать плохо об этом средстве, но и хорошего тоже нечего. Кроме того что у него низкая цена за большоё объём. Имеет странный, но несильный запах, моет вполне нормально. Но не думаю, что я куплю его снова.