Wonderful skin cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer3353683 on Mar 15, 2008

I have been using this product for 15 years as a gentle face cleanser and sometimes all over body cleanser. It' gentle and works well for my needs. Great product!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1967736 on Nov 27, 2011

I didn't like the smell, but it is good for cleaning my face from make-up. It really worth its price. And the bottle is HUGE!)

Not yet use

Posted by 4959324156565849094 on Sep 04, 2013

Not yet use

Gentle cleanser.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 05, 2014

Bought this to use on my acne-prone, combination skin. The cleanser itself is very gentle and does remove some excess oil, but it didn't help to prevent breakouts. I felt like my skin wasn't thoroughly cleanser with this. Amazing price for a cleanser, which will last you for a very long time though.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2117153 on Jun 24, 2010

I find this a bit difficult to use as it doesn't seem to froth up very much so it doesn't act like a normal cleansing bar. It smells a bit medical too. However, it's very good value for money so I use it in the shower as well as on my face and hands.

Not bad, not good. Не плохое и не хорошее.

Posted by ohMiriam on Jun 17, 2012

I can not say anything bad. But nothing good too, except that it has low price for this quantity. Has a somewhat strange but isn't strong smell. I don't think I'll buy it again. Мне нечего сказать плохо об этом средстве, но и хорошего тоже нечего. Кроме того что у него низкая цена за большоё объём. Имеет странный, но несильный запах, моет вполне нормально. Но не думаю, что я куплю его снова.