Gentle

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 28, 2013

I have combination oily/normal skin, and previously was using an off-the-shelf cleanser which was too harsh. This has a little minty smell - don't get it in your eyes! I now can wash my face more often without drying it out, however, whenever my face is oily (after a whole day etc), this doesn't remove the oil too effectively. So I would wash a second time, but only my T-zone or wherever that is still oily. At the end of it, my face is still happier than using a stronger/harsher cleanser, plus this is good value for money, so will continue using it!

Best

Posted by devo4ka on Dec 18, 2013

Good soap. Suitable for my sensitive skin. As part no parabens. I love its light minty flavor. Soap cleanses the skin and my daughter does not irritate and dry it. I will buy more and recommend to everyone.

Feeling clean!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Dec 02, 2013

I use it as a shower gel. I really like it: you can feel than the skin is squeeky clean and the smell is kind of neutral/alcohol that I really appreciate.

nice

Posted by 4714515590580490548 on Nov 26, 2013

good, only downside - a lot of soap goes out in each pump

Muy bien

Posted by 4912290658336672044 on Nov 14, 2013

Bueno y genial de precio!

best facial cleanser.

Posted by 4898462900972176966 on Nov 04, 2013

This means I order a second time. stunning fragrance, it spotosbno wash even makeup.best facial cleanser.

good for skin

Posted by cherylinechua on Sep 24, 2013

im using this because i have eczema/hives on my skin. though it did not totally heal from a change of soap, i find this one is pretty gentle and nice and i feel safe to use it on my skin

Perfect to sensitive skin care

Posted by 4771794641569324970 on Sep 08, 2013

This product clean easily to sensitive skins. Contains a balm effect that it does special to the skin prone to irritation. Very recomendable

Not yet use

Posted by 4959324156565849094 on Sep 04, 2013

Not yet use

Great product

Posted by 5126085472961745463 on Aug 13, 2013

But please note, even do it says fragance free, i do detet a smell. Is a nice one, but if you are really loking for a fragance free product, this is not.