Feeling clean!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Dec 02, 2013

I use it as a shower gel. I really like it: you can feel than the skin is squeeky clean and the smell is kind of neutral/alcohol that I really appreciate.

Best

Posted by devo4ka on Dec 18, 2013

Good soap. Suitable for my sensitive skin. As part no parabens. I love its light minty flavor. Soap cleanses the skin and my daughter does not irritate and dry it. I will buy more and recommend to everyone.

very good

Posted by 5415117306376136176 on Jan 14, 2014

very good

skin cleanser

Posted by 5345910150850963741 on Jan 26, 2014

Nice smell, clean very good

Great product at a bargain

Posted by Reviewer3352831 on Feb 05, 2014

A little goes a long way with this product, I originally purchased it last summer (August 2013) and even with some regular use, it's still at least half full! I have combination skin and have tried many, many products but this one is definitely one of my favorites: it gets rid of the oil without over drying and it also has a nice invigorating scent that makes me happy every time I use it, highly recommend.

Wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Mar 05, 2014

Mild, and with a wonderful discrete natural scent.

good and inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

OK for sensitive skin. I use it as a face and body wash. A small amount works well.

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer1181325 on Aug 12, 2012

I have used this a long time and it is the best. It suds good and is non-soap. It makes you feel very clean without making the skin drying out. Pretty amazing!!

Perfect for combination skin!

Posted by girlgonevegan on Aug 20, 2012

I love this cleanser. It feels like Clinique's Mild Soap, but for a fraction of cost. It really leaves my skin clean and doesn't dry out. I highly recommend it for combination skin.

Great product