I love this cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2818144 on Jan 10, 2010

The product is great and delivery was as promised!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Dec 17, 2009

I have been using this body wash for a few years. It does not dry out my skin. It works well. It does not leave residue to cause problems.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1300839 on Dec 08, 2009

This is a great cleanser. It's gentle and it doesn't try out my skin. For the price it's great compared to other cleansers that give less product for more.

NutriBiotic Original Peppermint Liquid Soap

Posted by Sprinkles on Nov 25, 2009

I bought a bottle of this one and also a bottle of the NutriBiotic Sensitive Skin formula cleanser at the same time. Even though this original formula cleans well and has a very pleasant mild peppermint smell, I choose the Sensitive Skin formula to purchase again in the future because it is a healthier product. It cleans every bit as well, lathers up even better than the original formula with just a pea-size amount, is totally unscented, and has healthier ingredients. The Original formula has sodium laureth sulfate as the main cleanser, which is not good, and I'm not too happy with a couple of the other ingredients as well. In addition, the peppermint oil, even though it smells quite pleasant, is a skin sensitizer to many people and is not a good ingredient for putting on sensitive facial skin. (I guess it wouldn't hurt too much if you only use it as hand soap.) The Sensitive Skin formula is the superior formula with an ingredient list that I am MUCH happier with, and I even use it each evening to cleanse my face and eyes of makeup. It removes all the makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling clean and comfortable, not tight or dry.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Nov 09, 2009

This is a great cleanser - it doesn't strip the oils like some cleansers. It is gentle and yet effective. Ha Ha -I sound like an advertisement! :)

NutriBiotic Skin Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3042921 on Nov 01, 2009

I have been using this product as a facial cleanser for years. I love it! I have sensitive skin and I'm so happy that I found something that doesn't dry or irritate my skin. I'm also happy that I can buy it online from iHerb.com. It makes my life much easier knowing I can log on and re-order anytime. Shipping was quick which was a huge bonus.

Squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Oct 07, 2009

Without overdrying the skin

Squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer2732369 on Sep 25, 2009

My skin oily skin looks and feels great.

Okay cleanser, probably wouldn't buy it again though

Posted by Reviewer3217688 on Aug 16, 2009

Works somewhat well at cleaning my face and removing all makeup. Has a somewhat strange smell, kind of like stale beer. Not bad, not great. This cleanser is still better than any kind of cleanser you can buy from your local grocery, drug or big box store.

Very clean!

Posted by Reviewer1150210 on Aug 15, 2009

This is a wonderful product for people with skin issues! Very clean and fresh!