Like it!

Posted by KatySeventy on Feb 07, 2015

I do like this. It says fragrance free, but it's not. It has a clean scent to it that doesn't linger, but helps you feel refreshed after a shower. It's gentle, mild, lathers - and rinses well. I've tried it on my kids as well, with great success. Doesn't dry your skin. Overall, a great product. Wish it had more scent, though. We'll buy again!

Asequible!

Posted by perlica84 on Oct 18, 2014

Es un jabon muy suave, economico, asequible y que cuida la piel. La verdad, me ha gustado bastante, pero tampoco es que sea una maravilla... He probado otros que me han gustdo mucho mas. De momento nose si repetiré con el o no..., pero se queda en los posibles.

bon nettoyant pour peau sensible

Posted by 4835975259761426338 on Jun 04, 2014

J'ai enfin trouvé un bon nettoyant pour ma peau sensible, il n'irrite pas la peau (même s'il faut toujours mettre une crème hydratante après utilisation) et il est non comédogène !

Gentle

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 28, 2013

I have combination oily/normal skin, and previously was using an off-the-shelf cleanser which was too harsh. This has a little minty smell - don't get it in your eyes! I now can wash my face more often without drying it out, however, whenever my face is oily (after a whole day etc), this doesn't remove the oil too effectively. So I would wash a second time, but only my T-zone or wherever that is still oily. At the end of it, my face is still happier than using a stronger/harsher cleanser, plus this is good value for money, so will continue using it!

nice

Posted by 4714515590580490548 on Nov 26, 2013

good, only downside - a lot of soap goes out in each pump

Muy bien

Posted by 4912290658336672044 on Nov 14, 2013

Bueno y genial de precio!

Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Aug 12, 2013

Nice, when I add a few drops of essential oils. Does not lather much.

Best hand soap

Posted by 5650161130226274957 on Dec 15, 2012

This soap does not dry out my hands like regular soap. I still need lotion at the end of the day, but before I needed it several times a day! Fragrance free. And it does a good job at cleaning

gentle

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

I used to try a lot of cleansers with things that were too irritating...I never really think of myself as having sensitive skin, but thinking back, a lot of things were way too harsh. This is nice and basic, no drying/stinging/burning/itching, just gentle and effective.

momethanjnr

Posted by Reviewer1349720 on Apr 12, 2012

best cleanser ever dont hesitate to buy if you have acne oily skin

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »