NutriBiotic Original Peppermint Liquid Soap

Posted by Sprinkles on Nov 25, 2009

I bought a bottle of this one and also a bottle of the NutriBiotic Sensitive Skin formula cleanser at the same time. Even though this original formula cleans well and has a very pleasant mild peppermint smell, I choose the Sensitive Skin formula to purchase again in the future because it is a healthier product. It cleans every bit as well, lathers up even better than the original formula with just a pea-size amount, is totally unscented, and has healthier ingredients. The Original formula has sodium laureth sulfate as the main cleanser, which is not good, and I'm not too happy with a couple of the other ingredients as well. In addition, the peppermint oil, even though it smells quite pleasant, is a skin sensitizer to many people and is not a good ingredient for putting on sensitive facial skin. (I guess it wouldn't hurt too much if you only use it as hand soap.) The Sensitive Skin formula is the superior formula with an ingredient list that I am MUCH happier with, and I even use it each evening to cleanse my face and eyes of makeup. It removes all the makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling clean and comfortable, not tight or dry.

Best hand soap

Posted by 5650161130226274957 on Dec 15, 2012

This soap does not dry out my hands like regular soap. I still need lotion at the end of the day, but before I needed it several times a day! Fragrance free. And it does a good job at cleaning

good

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 14, 2011

good product, makes my oily skin clean, therefore reduce pumps

mild, easy to latter cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1273397 on Jun 25, 2011

This is a mild, easy to latter cleanser. A little goes a long way. I like that it doesn't leave face feeling slimy like some gel cleanser does. Scent isn't that strong imo.

Cleans and rinses off well

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Dec 01, 2011

Cleans and rinses off well, doesn't dry out your skin. Will buy again.

momethanjnr

Posted by Reviewer1349720 on Apr 12, 2012

best cleanser ever dont hesitate to buy if you have acne oily skin

gentle

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

I used to try a lot of cleansers with things that were too irritating...I never really think of myself as having sensitive skin, but thinking back, a lot of things were way too harsh. This is nice and basic, no drying/stinging/burning/itching, just gentle and effective.

Wonderful skin cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer3353683 on Mar 15, 2008

I have been using this product for 15 years as a gentle face cleanser and sometimes all over body cleanser. It' gentle and works well for my needs. Great product!

NutriBiotic Non-Soap Skin Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1233902 on Jan 13, 2012

One of the soaps had opened, which meant I had to do a cleanup of all 12 containers. Kind of a mess. Otherwise, the order was fine, and it's lovely to be able to purchase this soap at such a low price.

not for dry skin