Great

Posted by Reviewer2195870 on Jun 24, 2013

Great cleanser, leaves my skin super soft. My mom loves this stuff too so I'm ordering a bottle for her :)

acne prone, sensitive, combo-oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1079623 on Mar 24, 2011

the only cleanser that doesn't break me out. i switch between this and a salicylic cleanser to keep my skin clear :p

Use it as facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1818949 on Apr 26, 2011

Wonderful gel like cleanser; however it does smell a little bit like hospital soap. I still will continue to purchase because I can feel true cleansing properties on my hands and face when using it.

Wonderful product for sensitive people

Posted by Reviewer2879724 on May 11, 2011

I am very sensitive to products, chemical and otherwise, and this product is a great compliment to my already sparse repertoire.

old friend

Posted by Reviewer1757522 on Aug 04, 2010

I've used this product for at least 20 years, at the sink and as a bubble bath. You have the best price.

Clean without side effects

Posted by Reviewer2195045 on Jul 10, 2009

I have very sensitive skin and many products I have tried cause rashes, break-outs, etc. This product does not cause any problems for my skin.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on May 02, 2008

I have normal to dry reactive skin and my husband has oily skin. We both use this as a face and body wash and it's great! Leaves you feeling clean without residue or tightness.

Have used this for over 10 years

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 22, 2008

This is my choice for a hand cleanser. It cleans without drying, has no scent at all, and is a mild antiseptic.

Squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer2732369 on Sep 25, 2009

My skin oily skin looks and feels great.

Healthiest non-soap for my clinic

Posted by Reviewer2099584 on Feb 20, 2010

As a FELDENKRAIS(R) Practitioner I have a small home clinic which is a challenge for my compromised immune system--I have CFIDS. Using Nutribiotic for my clothing, towels, and washing of hands has helped keep me well, keep me from catching flus and colds, for many winters. Thank you, Nutribiotic and GSE!