NutriBiotic, Skin Cleanser, Non-Soap, Original, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

nutribioticskin cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3322931 on Dec 03, 2011

Have used this product over18 years. Soap has not been in my life ever since.I have a bottle at the kitchen sink, one at the bathroom sink and one in the shower. And it is priced right! Keep on supplying it please. I have bought it in all 3 states I have lived in during that time

Healthiest non-soap for my clinic

Posted by Reviewer2099584 on Feb 20, 2010

As a FELDENKRAIS(R) Practitioner I have a small home clinic which is a challenge for my compromised immune system--I have CFIDS. Using Nutribiotic for my clothing, towels, and washing of hands has helped keep me well, keep me from catching flus and colds, for many winters. Thank you, Nutribiotic and GSE!

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer2920222 on Apr 07, 2010

non soap. Its citicidal,grapefruit seed.doesnt clog your pores or get absorbed into bloodstream like most commercial soaps, shampoos ,anything you put on your skin.Great for both face and entire body .I would never use anything else..

A great cleanser,

Posted by 5565277607698838655 on Feb 19, 2013

A great cleanser, it works really good on sensitive skin. It smells like aloe vera. It can remove make up (not waterproof mascaras)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2195870 on Jun 24, 2013

Great cleanser, leaves my skin super soft. My mom loves this stuff too so I'm ordering a bottle for her :)