Have used this for over 10 years

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 22, 2008

This is my choice for a hand cleanser. It cleans without drying, has no scent at all, and is a mild antiseptic.

Squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer2732369 on Sep 25, 2009

My skin oily skin looks and feels great.

NON-SOAP SKIN CLEANSER

Posted by Reviewer2882709 on Apr 28, 2010

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND LOVE IT. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IT PROTECTS THE MANTAL OF THE SKIN THEREFORE PREVENTING ANY GERMS FROM PENETRATING THE SKIN UNLIKE REGULAR SOAPS WHICH ULTIMALY DESTROY THIS MANTAL.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1376587 on May 02, 2010

This is a very good product, doesn't leave a film on your skin as soap sometimes does. Better for your skin than soap and no scent. Love it.

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer1819064 on May 23, 2010

Don`t break me out, the skin is so soft with the use of it... Will buy it again!

NutriBiotic, Non-soap Skin Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3039861 on Jun 23, 2010

I have fair and sensitive skin. This is the only cleanser I can use that doesn't irritate my skin and make me itch. This is also the only product that will really clean make-up completely off my face. Great product for whole body wash.

old friend

Posted by Reviewer1757522 on Aug 04, 2010

I've used this product for at least 20 years, at the sink and as a bubble bath. You have the best price.

A great cleanser,

Posted by 5565277607698838655 on Feb 19, 2013

A great cleanser, it works really good on sensitive skin. It smells like aloe vera. It can remove make up (not waterproof mascaras)

Healthiest non-soap for my clinic

Posted by Reviewer2099584 on Feb 20, 2010

As a FELDENKRAIS(R) Practitioner I have a small home clinic which is a challenge for my compromised immune system--I have CFIDS. Using Nutribiotic for my clothing, towels, and washing of hands has helped keep me well, keep me from catching flus and colds, for many winters. Thank you, Nutribiotic and GSE!

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer2920222 on Apr 07, 2010

non soap. Its citicidal,grapefruit seed.doesnt clog your pores or get absorbed into bloodstream like most commercial soaps, shampoos ,anything you put on your skin.Great for both face and entire body .I would never use anything else..