The best rice protein I've tried so far

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Apr 22, 2009

I was looking for a rice protein with a bit of vanilla flavour and this one delivers. I made a shake with it for the first time today and the rice is so finely ground. It doesn't have the grittiness that other rice proteins have so my shake was much more enjoyable. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this again - in fact, going forward this will be my regular rice protein.

Good Stuff

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 01, 2011

This is a good protein and very cheap. It's not organic but occasionally I use this one and like it.

Great Taste -- Slightly Gritty.

Posted by Reviewer1234064 on Jan 14, 2008

I decided to try Rice Protein, so as to diversify my diet a bit more. The NutriBiotic Rice Protein, Vanilla Flavor, was actually quite tasty. My only complaint is that it's a bit gritty. Now, I am a vegan and am used to gritty food, but this is just about too gritty for me, which is too bad because the flavor is nice. Note, I only mixed it with cold water, so maybe I need to experiment a bit more with it. I would probably buy it again, because it's macronutrient profile is great -- lots of protein and even with so few carbs and no scary artificial sweeteners, they managed to give it a wonderfully strong vanilla flavor! F\If it mixed better, it'd be the perfect product!

NutricBiotic Rice Protein, Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1295921 on Sep 18, 2008

This was recommended as part of a two-week Quick-cleanse diet that aids in hormonal balance. I will continue using it in smoothies and on oatmeal because it may be easier on my system. Plus, the vanilla flavor is nice.

RICE PROTEIN

Posted by Reviewer1338533 on Feb 07, 2012

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT PROTEIN. WE APPRECIATE THE AVAILABILITY AND EASE OF ORDERING. FAST DELIVERY, TOO.

great!

Posted by 5547242059184701369 on Apr 01, 2016

i love this product, the vanilla is very lightly flavoured so you can really boost its flavour with cinnamon or whatever you like. i've tried in in shakes and mixed in with my oatmeal and it's all worked well!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1470274 on Oct 22, 2008

I'm nursing and need all the extra nutritional help I can get...this is perfect and yummy with no allergens.

Good for my boy

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Feb 22, 2012

I substituted it for soy protein.

Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1638609 on Sep 09, 2011

Smooth silky texture, mild flavour. Works well with banana and berries in a smoothie.

Pleasant flavor

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Mar 03, 2012

Good source of protein especially since any form of soy that isn't fermented is unhealthy.