Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1827447 on May 26, 2008

I have been using protein powder for years and this is my favorite. I like it better than soy because it has a lighter taste. I put it in waffles and pancakes and, along with some added fruit, it makes a good rounded meal for my kiddos.

Great Taste -- Slightly Gritty.

Posted by Reviewer1234064 on Jan 14, 2008

I decided to try Rice Protein, so as to diversify my diet a bit more. The NutriBiotic Rice Protein, Vanilla Flavor, was actually quite tasty. My only complaint is that it's a bit gritty. Now, I am a vegan and am used to gritty food, but this is just about too gritty for me, which is too bad because the flavor is nice. Note, I only mixed it with cold water, so maybe I need to experiment a bit more with it. I would probably buy it again, because it's macronutrient profile is great -- lots of protein and even with so few carbs and no scary artificial sweeteners, they managed to give it a wonderfully strong vanilla flavor! F\If it mixed better, it'd be the perfect product!

Good Stuff

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 01, 2011

This is a good protein and very cheap. It's not organic but occasionally I use this one and like it.

Good option for vegetarians

Posted by Reviewer2713612 on Nov 09, 2011

As I don't eat meat anymore I needed to include protein on my diet somehow. Hopefully I found this option and I am very glad by using it. I would recommend for those who don't want to/ can't eat meat and need to eat proteins. The taste is also ok

nice and smooth

Posted by Reviewer2069189 on Dec 12, 2011

easier to mix and drink compared to other brands. good alternative to whey protein.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1949128 on Apr 10, 2010

nice flavor, good price

RICE PROTEIN

Posted by Reviewer1338533 on Feb 07, 2012

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT PROTEIN. WE APPRECIATE THE AVAILABILITY AND EASE OF ORDERING. FAST DELIVERY, TOO.

NutriBiotic, Rice Protein, Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2630834 on Feb 20, 2012

Excellent value. Great product.

Good for my boy

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Feb 22, 2012

I substituted it for soy protein.

Like very much

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Feb 22, 2011

Have used for years. Has helped a lot with my hair and is a way to receive protein with out eating a lot of meat. I also used the plain one.