Great Taste -- Slightly Gritty.

Posted by Reviewer1234064 on Jan 14, 2008

I decided to try Rice Protein, so as to diversify my diet a bit more. The NutriBiotic Rice Protein, Vanilla Flavor, was actually quite tasty. My only complaint is that it's a bit gritty. Now, I am a vegan and am used to gritty food, but this is just about too gritty for me, which is too bad because the flavor is nice. Note, I only mixed it with cold water, so maybe I need to experiment a bit more with it. I would probably buy it again, because it's macronutrient profile is great -- lots of protein and even with so few carbs and no scary artificial sweeteners, they managed to give it a wonderfully strong vanilla flavor! F\If it mixed better, it'd be the perfect product!

Good Stuff

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 01, 2011

This is a good protein and very cheap. It's not organic but occasionally I use this one and like it.

Delicious taste, texture takes some getting used to..

Posted by Reviewer1950359 on Jul 02, 2012

(From Finland) I used whey protein exclusively for years and loved it until one day my gut started rejecting it. I had to look for alternatives. Thankfully I found this protein! The slightly sandy/chalky texture and feel took some getting used to, but it blends fairly well and when you combine it with stevia, it tastes delicious, almost like a vanilla milkshake: a pure, clean vanilla taste without the overbearing aftertaste of whey or milk that lingers in your mouth. I give it 5 stars for taste and 3.5 for texture = 4 stars, final score.

Loved it!

Posted by 5557679914130376328 on Dec 04, 2012

O loved this product, specially because I'm a lactose intolerant.

Posted by 4831398248382653077 on Feb 12, 2014

good

great!

Posted by 5547242059184701369 on Apr 01, 2016

i love this product, the vanilla is very lightly flavoured so you can really boost its flavour with cinnamon or whatever you like. i've tried in in shakes and mixed in with my oatmeal and it's all worked well!

Very good!

Posted by karinpamplona on Apr 09, 2016

It's one of the best vegan proteins available. Flavor is OK, mixes easily, no side effects, at least for me. Works just fine! I'd only say that chocolate tastes better.

Good option for vegetarians

Posted by Reviewer2713612 on Nov 09, 2011

As I don't eat meat anymore I needed to include protein on my diet somehow. Hopefully I found this option and I am very glad by using it. I would recommend for those who don't want to/ can't eat meat and need to eat proteins. The taste is also ok

nice and smooth

Posted by Reviewer2069189 on Dec 12, 2011

easier to mix and drink compared to other brands. good alternative to whey protein.

delicious