disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Sep 14, 2011

I am a huge fan of Nutribiotic products (their nasal spray saves me from every cold) and had high hopes for this. Unfortunately, it made me break out in dry skin patches on my elbows, knees and the corner of my mouth. I won't use it but it's a shame since it smells good and I love that its in a pump bottle.

NutriBiotic, Skin cleanser, Fresh Fruit, Non soap

Posted by Reviewer1562554 on Feb 24, 2011

Excellent product! Just received my order a couple of days ago, so I've only used the cleanser 3 times & I'm impressed. Has a nice clean smell, light gel texture, nice light lather, handy pump container , natural ingredients, & paraben free! Skin is cleansed gently, removes make/up & eye make/ up as well. Non drying skin feel clean & smooth..So..I'm very pleased with this product. oh... & look at the price!!!

no go

Posted by Reviewer1741856 on Feb 24, 2011

even though is says for dry skin it actually dried my skin and it became really itchy. i wouldn't recommend it!

Excellent Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1337432 on Jun 16, 2010

This product is easy on the skin, and does not have a lingering scent. This is also great as a liquid hand soap.

Nutri-Biotic skin cleaner; it's the best!

Posted by Reviewer2159603 on Aug 09, 2009

I've been using this product for ten years, and I love it! Ths is the first time that I've purchased it online. I saved a bundle over the health food store. One bottle used sparingly lasts me six months. I bought four bottles; I usually do when I like a product as much as this one. If your skin breaks out from bacteria (like mine does, since I live in the tropics), this product which contains citricidal (fruit), which acts as a natural anti-bacteriant, should do the trick. The product labeling is now different from the photo. It's not blue and red; it's white and purple; probably to reflect the change in formula, since they took out the parabens (preservatives), which I never realized where in there previously. Good job!

Cleans and moisturizes

Posted by Reviewer3091360 on Mar 29, 2011

Used this because of sensitive skin. And my room mate used her expensive body wash. But she has to apply moisturizer. And I don't have to, and I'm older than she is. The reason, I think is because there is no soap and it's natural. Love the fragrance. My extended family is using it too and they love it.

Great Body/Face cleanser!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3094906 on May 11, 2010

This is truly a great mild cleanser...now ive used the sensitive one & this one cause of the scent & they work great but i find the sensitive one to be much more softer & moisturising then this one funny enough. Ive noticed so many changes in the formula so iam dead confused. My fresh fruit bottle says it does not contain sodium laureth sulfate but on this website it says it does, the sensitive one does not contain it so iam wondering if they have taking it out..also on the website the sensitive one says it contains GSE but on my bottle it does not!! really confusing lol but great stuff

The only face cleanser I use. Removes all traces of mascara

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Aug 24, 2014

Best makeup remover cleanser - just wash normally and rinse. The only product that will remove my eye mascara without rubbing and leaves my face wonderfully clean and smooth

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Sep 14, 2013

I've been using the NutriBiotic cleansers for years, and they are not drying at all. I did prefer, however, the mint scent, which seems to no longer be available. Love the pump bottle.

+++++

Posted by Reviewer2328332 on Dec 13, 2012

funky gel for washing, not dry, makeup washes well, does not leave feeling "sticky film" on the face after application.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »