disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Sep 14, 2011

I am a huge fan of Nutribiotic products (their nasal spray saves me from every cold) and had high hopes for this. Unfortunately, it made me break out in dry skin patches on my elbows, knees and the corner of my mouth. I won't use it but it's a shame since it smells good and I love that its in a pump bottle.

NutriBiotic, Skin cleanser, Fresh Fruit, Non soap

Posted by Reviewer1562554 on Feb 24, 2011

Excellent product! Just received my order a couple of days ago, so I've only used the cleanser 3 times & I'm impressed. Has a nice clean smell, light gel texture, nice light lather, handy pump container , natural ingredients, & paraben free! Skin is cleansed gently, removes make/up & eye make/ up as well. Non drying skin feel clean & smooth..So..I'm very pleased with this product. oh... & look at the price!!!

Cleans and moisturizes

Posted by Reviewer3091360 on Mar 29, 2011

Used this because of sensitive skin. And my room mate used her expensive body wash. But she has to apply moisturizer. And I don't have to, and I'm older than she is. The reason, I think is because there is no soap and it's natural. Love the fragrance. My extended family is using it too and they love it.

Nutri-Biotic skin cleaner; it's the best!

Posted by Reviewer2159603 on Aug 09, 2009

I've been using this product for ten years, and I love it! Ths is the first time that I've purchased it online. I saved a bundle over the health food store. One bottle used sparingly lasts me six months. I bought four bottles; I usually do when I like a product as much as this one. If your skin breaks out from bacteria (like mine does, since I live in the tropics), this product which contains citricidal (fruit), which acts as a natural anti-bacteriant, should do the trick. The product labeling is now different from the photo. It's not blue and red; it's white and purple; probably to reflect the change in formula, since they took out the parabens (preservatives), which I never realized where in there previously. Good job!

Excellent Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1337432 on Jun 16, 2010

This product is easy on the skin, and does not have a lingering scent. This is also great as a liquid hand soap.

no go

Posted by Reviewer1741856 on Feb 24, 2011

even though is says for dry skin it actually dried my skin and it became really itchy. i wouldn't recommend it!

Great Body/Face cleanser!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3094906 on May 11, 2010

This is truly a great mild cleanser...now ive used the sensitive one & this one cause of the scent & they work great but i find the sensitive one to be much more softer & moisturising then this one funny enough. Ive noticed so many changes in the formula so iam dead confused. My fresh fruit bottle says it does not contain sodium laureth sulfate but on this website it says it does, the sensitive one does not contain it so iam wondering if they have taking it out..also on the website the sensitive one says it contains GSE but on my bottle it does not!! really confusing lol but great stuff

keeps me "fresh"

Posted by Reviewer1959063 on Oct 29, 2014

I've used this product for a few years now and it has never irritated my "tender parts" like most gels and soaps have. It's pH balanced and also great as a facial wash. Not too drying.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Aug 30, 2012

I've been using this cleanser for years. This is the first time trying the fresh fruit scent and I love it.

+++++

Posted by Reviewer2328332 on Dec 13, 2012

funky gel for washing, not dry, makeup washes well, does not leave feeling "sticky film" on the face after application.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »